I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 18

NEXT DAY…

“Okay Mandi, we’re going to bring you on the set of the movie so you can meet some of the cast because Shane West and Leah Johnson will be featured in the video for ‘Cry’.”

“I already know Leah Johnson.” Mandi informed them.

“Really? How?” Mr. Michaels asked.

“She’s one of my best friends. I’ve known her all my life.”

“Well that’s great. Now you can hang out with them tomorrow and such and such.”

“Okay.” Mandi agreed.

“We’ll have someone pick you up at your house and bring you over to the set. Now next week you’ll be seeing the lyrics to ‘Cry’ but it will be the last song you record for your cd. The week after that you will see all the rest of the songs on your cd then you will record them.”

“Okay.”

“Then we’re going to schedule some photo shoots and interviews with certain magazines.”

“That’s cool.”

“And if this is okay with you we want to schedule a tour. A small one, just with you. We’ll go to malls. That sort of thing. It will only last for a month and a half but you will most likely have a show every day, if not every two days. Mostly in America, we might put a few tour dates in Canada. Probably only three or four.”

“This is amazing.”

“After that we’ll be looking to put you as an opening act for a group and once you have more singles out we’ll hopefully give you your own tour. Here is the contract, look it over.” He handed her another contract. “If you want your lawyer to read over it that’s fine. They usually like to look over this stuff.”

“Should I call him?”

“That’s not necessary.” A voice boomed behind her. JC’s voice boomed behind her. Mandi quickly looked behind her and indeed JC was standing in the door way with his lawyer. He promised her his lawyer would look over all her paper work. She jumped out of her seat and ran to the door and hugged JC as tightly as she could.

“I’ve missed you so much.” He whispered in her ear.

“Not as much as I’ve missed you.” She kissed him lightly. Then broke apart from the hug, took his hand and led him over to a chair beside her. “Mr. Michaels this is JC Chasez of-“

“N Sync. Yes I know. Everyone knows who he is.” Mr. Michaels cut her off.

“I think you’re confusing me for Justin, everyone knows who he is.” JC joked.

“Are you to involved?” Mr. Michaels asked.

“Yes we are.” Mr. Michaels couldn’t believe that Mandi was involved with JC CHASEZ form N SYNC.

“Are you two a new couple?”

“One year, today.” JC answered. Now Mr. Michaels was impressed that they’ve kept a relationship going and that the media didn’t know yet.

“You remembered?” Mandi smiled at him.

“Of course I did.” JC kissed her quickly.

“Mandi how come you never told us?”

“I didn’t know I suppose to.”

“You don’t but I think we do have a right to know.”

“Oh! I’m sorry.”

“Don’t apologize.”

“JC,” his lawyer said, “it’s a very good contract.”

“Okay thank you. You should sign it Mandi.”

“I was planning on it.” She signed the contract.

“Thank you Miss Moore. Since it is your anniversary, we won’t keep you any longer.”

“Thank you, Mr. Michaels.”

“It was nice meeting you sir.” They walked out of the room holding hands.

“Can you believe that?” Mr. Michaels asked his assistant Cristina.

“No. JC and our Mandi. But we can’t tell anyone.”

“And we won’t. This is awesome.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki