I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 19

JC’S AND MANDI’S DATE…

“JC can I open my eyes yet?” She asked again as she almost fell again.

“No, not yet, just a little longer.”

“I’m gonna fall.”

“Don’t you trust me?”

“With my life.” JC kissed her.

“Okay we’re here. Open them.” She opened her house and she saw a greenhouse about the size of her garage. It had all sorts of flowers. Mandi covered her mouth with her hand. She couldn’t believe it. It was like one she had just finish seeing on television. She wanted to buy it so much but she could never afford it. “It’s yours.”

“Mine?”

“Yep.”

“I can’t believe it. It’s beautiful JC. Thank you. I don’t know how I’ll ever repay you.”

“Just as long as you like it.”

“I do. I love it.”

“Good, I have another thing.”

“JC but this is so much already.”

“Well, the greenhouse is for our anniversary, now I have a gift since I couldn’t be there for your birthday.” He pulled out a ring box.

“Oh my God.” She opened it and there was a little gold ring with a heart shaped diamond in the middle. “It’s wonderful.”

“It’s a…promise ring.” JC said nervously.

“Oh my God.” JC pulled the ring out of the box.

“Will you wear it?”

“Of course I will.” She held out her right hand. He put it on the engagement finger just on her right hand. After it was on her finger she hugged him. “I promise to be yours now and forever JC.”

“That’s what I like to hear.”

“Now let’s go to my place. I have your presents there.”

“Okay.” They got in his car and he drove over to Mandi’s house. Once they got there she unlocked the front door and let him in. She took his hand and led him up to her room.

“Make yourself comfortable.” He sat on the bed. Mandi walked over to her desk and pulled out a jewelry box out of a shelf and then she walked back over to him. She handed it to him. He opened it and there was a gold bracelet.

“Flip it over.” On the back she had someone engrave ‘Mandi loves JC forever’

“I love it. Would you put it on me?” Mandi smiled.

“Sure.” He clipped the bracelet on. “Now I have one more thing.” She pulled a book from under her bed and gave it to him. He took the bow off and read the title, ‘To Be Loved by You’ she had written a story about them. He opened it and there were stories about all their dates, the first time they had met, when she met his family, when he met her family, everything that had happened n their relationship. There were pictures of them together and tickets stubs from the few movies they went to see.

“Now this is absolutely amazing.” He started reading it.

“Don’t read it now. When you’re on tour I want you to read it. So you can remember all the good times we had together.”

“I’ve never forget one of them.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki