I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


CHAPTER 2

NEXT DAY....

"I'm so sorry babes. I didn't know. It was so last minute. It's only a couple of days.I'll be back as soon as I can."Leah apologized.

"It's not your fault." Jenny said.

"Ya, its a family emergency. You'll only be in Chicago a few days. When are you leaving?"

"I'm going to the airport in like ten minutes. Bye babes." They all hugged.

"Send Jason our love." Jenny called out to Leah who was already in her dad's limo.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

NEXT DAY...MONDAY MORNING AT THE AIRPORT.

Mandi looked around the crowded airport for JC and the rest of the group.

"How the hell did so many fans know they were coming? I wonder how people Jenny told?" She whispered to herself then laughed.

"Do you think that JC is gonna be meeting his girlfriend here?" Mandi heard one girl say.

"I don't think so, it wouldn't be good for the baby."

"BABY!" Mandi repeated.

"I heard she's pregnant."

"I'm pregnant?" Mandi said aloud. Both girls turned and stared at her and Mandi realized that she had been talking too loud. She rushed away quickly.

RRRIIINNNGGG!!! RRRIIINNNGGG!!!

"Hello?...Where are you?...I know, its crazy...Okay, I'll meet you there...Bye." Mandi headed towards the parking lot not realizing that she was being followed. After her fifthteen minute walk to the parking lot she spotted a van at the complete opposite end that she was at.

"Oh great! EXERCISE! I hate exercise and he's knows that. Now he is gonna pay for making me walk all this way." When she was almost there, she heard squealling behind her and quickly turned around. She saw to girls run behind a van.

"Who's there?" Mandi slowly took steps closer. "I know someones there, I saw you. Just because I'm blonde doesn't make me blind."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"JC hold your horses. She'll be here any minute." Lance sighed.

"Ya, and you can't risk going off and wandering around. You'll be mobbed. Have you seen how many fans there was?" Justin questioned.

"She's right there. I can see her, it'll be alright."

"Just wait!" Too late!!! JC was already making him way towards Mandi.

"Mandi!" JC called out. Mandi turned and saw JC doing a quick jog to her before pulling her into a hug and twirling her around. "I missed you, so much." He put her back down.

"Woah! I'm dizzy." She joked. JC frowned. "Don't worry I missed you so much too." He gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"OH MY GOD!" They heard.

"Be quiet your being to loud." One girl hissed.

"Did you see that? I told you she's not pregnant." JC looked at Mandi amused and confused. "She's super skinny."

"Ya and she's really pretty, I knew it would be a good idea to follow---"

"Didn't your mama ever tell you not to follow people especially into a parking lot?" JC interrupted the girls. The girls were too shocked too talk. One girl nodded her headed yes and the other one no. JC let out a little chuckle.

"How about we make a deal? First I need to know if you took any pictures of us with that camera?" JC asked assuming there was only one. The girl nodded 'no'.

"Okay how about I give you two an autograph and a picture with each of you and you tell no one you saw me for about forty five minutes?" The girls nodded uncontrollably.

"Okay do you have anything I can sign?" He was handed to different pictures of N*Sync. "Now for the pictures." He put out his hand and the girl slowly put the camera in his hand. He handed it to Mandi. "Could you please take the pictures?"

"Sure." He kissed her cheek.

"You’re the best."

"I know but I'm no photographer." She took four pictures.

"Okay, remember no talking for at least forty five minutes. Thanks. Bye" They walked away talking loudly about what just happened.

"Those two girls are still in shock!"

"The effect I have on women." He joked.

"What effect?" He pouted. "JC! That’s so NOT fair. You know I hate it when you pout even if you are joking."

"I know." He smiled. "Now give me a kiss." He pulled her close to him.

"No." She laughed and tried to wiggle her away. He pouted. "Not fair." She kissed him lightly then he parted her lips and deepened the kiss.

"JC!" He heard someone shout.

"Johnny!" He pushed Mandi away. "Umm...hi...what would you like?"

"I would like to know what the heck you were doing?"

"Me, I wasn't doing anything, this girl just came up to me and was all over me. I'm that irresistible." Mandi rolled her eyes.

"Is that why YOU were holding her? You must be Mandi?" Johnny stuck out his hand.

"Ya I am. You’re Johnny." She shook his hand.

"I'd appreciate if you two didn't fondle each other in public places. An airport of all places. An airport of all places with at least a thousand fans around."

"Sorry Johnny, it won't happen again." JC stared at the floor.

"It better not. Just because we've let the press and everyone know you have a girlfriend doesn't mean they need to know who she is. It could cause trouble for Mandi. Do you want that JC?"

"Of course not."

"Good now lets go."

"Well Johnny, I was hoping...thinking well wondering if I'd be able to ride home with...um...Mandi?" JC proposed.

"And a security guard!"

"Of course. How about Mini me? I like Mini me."

"Fine but you’re walking on a thin line."

"Thanks man. I owe you one, no I owe you two maybe even three well not three but I'll owe you two." JC hugged Johnny.

"All I want is for you guys to stop being such a pain in the ass on tour."

"The only pain in the ass on tour is Justin." All three laughed.

When they all got to the new house Johnny bought for them in L.A., Mandi met all the guys and they all hung out for the rest of the day. Around 9:30pm during 'Nightmare on Elm Street' Mandi's cell phone rang. Chris and Joey jumped six feet in the air.

"I'll be right back." She whispered to JC. "Hello?...Leah?...Hey babe...Your coming back?...Already?...That’s so cool...Just you?...Can someone say party?...I'm just joking but this is gonna be great...Ya he's here...You'll meet him soon...When are you coming back?...So I'll see you tomorrow...Bye...Luv ya too babe." She hung up and walked back into the living room and continued to watch the film.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki