I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 20 AT THE ‘A WALK TO REMEMBER’ SET…

“Mandi, babe, what are you doing here?” Leah asked surprised when she saw her best friend.

“Well my manger wanted me to come and hang with cast because you guys are going to be in the video for ‘Cry’.”

“That’s so cool.”

“Now could you please tell me what are you wearing?” Mandi asked looking over her long skirt that went to her ankles, a white shirt and a blue vest on top.

“It’s my costume.”

“It better be. Are you some sort of loser?”

“Exactly.”

“I thought I would never see that day when Leah Johnson would be unpopular.”

“Shut up. Come here I’ll introduce you to Shane.” She took her hand and led her to the make up station where Shane was getting his make up done.

“I don’t want any more of that powder on.” Shane complained.

“It’s cover up. Just a little more.”

“I already have a pound of it on.”

“That’s because you took it off after last scene so we have to reapply.”

“Excuse me.” Leah interrupted.

“Hey Leah, could you please tell her that I don’t need any more of this crap on?”

“Please Jordana, just leave him alone. He’s gonna bug me all day.”

“Okay.” She walked away.

“I love you. Thank you so much.”

“Ya ya, the feeling’s mutual. Shane this is Mandi Moore. She is gonna sing the main song on the soundtrack and we get to be in the music video.”

“Hi.” She held out her hand.

“I’d shake your hand but I have cover up all over it.”

“It’s okay. So how far along is the movie?”

“We’re doing pretty good since we’ve only been filming for a week and a half. We’ve got like a quarter done.”

“Another month and a half and we will probably be done. I will be finished my first movie. Isn’t that cool?”

“Definitely.” Mandi agreed.

“Holy shit.” Leah exclaimed.

“What?” Mandi asked. Then she noticed that Leah was looking at her right hand.

“That is beautiful.” Leah picked up Mandi’s hand and started looking at the ring. “Did Josh give it to you?” They used Josh so Shane wouldn’t guess.

“Ya he flew in yesterday and he gave me my own greenhouse.”

“Just like he said. The boy never breaks his word. How did he like the book?”

“He loved it. Just like you said he would.”

“Okay lunch is over. Shane, Leah back on set.”

“I’ll see ya lates babe.”

“Bye.” Mandi wandered around a little. A security guard said she had to stay away from the set so she looked at all the things, suddenly a lady approached her.

“Hi, I’m Gail Jordan from Entertainment news, I was wondering what your part in the movie is?”

“Actually I’m not in the movie. I’ll be singing on the soundtrack.”

“Who are you exactly?”

“I’m Mandi Moore.”

“So are you an up and coming singer?”

“I guess you can call me that.”

“So what will the song be called?”

“I’m not so sure I should say but it’s a very beautiful song and I can’t wait to sing it.”

“Okay, we hope to see more of you in the future and best of luck.”

“Thank you.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki