I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 21

TWO MONTHS LATER…

“I hate this Justin.”

“Me too but it’s my job.”

“Your job is your life.”

“No it’s not, you’re my life.”

“I just feel…lonely.”

“Summer’s coming, I swear Johnny is gonna let you come on tour with us.”

“So I’m suppose to put my life on hold and just come along with you?”

“Where’s this coming from? I thought you wanted to come on tour with us.”

“I’ve been thinking and I do its just what’s the point if I’ll only see you like two hours a day?”

“It’ll be more than that I promise. One month and a half and it’ll be August. We’re gonna have some time off before that too and right when we do I’ll coming run home to you.” Leah smiled.

“It does have a nice ring to it. Home. I just can’t believe you went and bought a house for us.”

“And right now, someone is moving all the stuff from your apartment in. Isn’t it an awesome house?”

“Ya, it is beautiful. I can’t wait to go home. When’s the next time you’ll be coming home.”

“Tonight.” He whispered in her ear.

“You have tonight off?”

“Yep but tomorrow morning I have to go back.” Leah frowned. “But at least we have tonight.” Leah half smiled.

“I guess so.” She was a little nervous since her and Justin had not made love yet. Both of them were still virgins but she didn’t want tonight to be the night. She wanted it to be a day where he would be there when she woke up. When he didn’t have to leave. A day where they could sleep in late and when they finally decide to get up they would make breakfast together.

“I have a meeting but it shouldn’t take that long so I shouldn’t be home late.”

“Okay.” He kissed her softly.

“I’ll see you afterwards.”

“Yep.” She tried to sound cheerful. Justin got in his car and walked away. It had been three months and a half since her and Justin had got back together and this was the second time she had seen him. She expected it to be somewhat like this but not completely. She was feeling even more lonely now than ever. Right now the only person who she really could talk to was Shane. It was a good thing they had become instant friends.

She rarely talked to Mandi and Jenny out of school since all of them were so busy. She couldn’t wait until the movie was over so she could hang out with her friends. She missed them. Mandi was busy recording her first CD. It was almost ready, she just had to do some touch ups. Leah was also finished filming ‘A Walk To Remember’, its just they were doing a few scenes over again. They’d be done in a week.

Commercials for the movie had already been released two weeks ago and everyone at school was dying to see it. Mandi was going to release ‘Cry’ in two days. They movie was going to open in a week and a half. Mandi and Leah had already picked out their outfits for opening night. They promised each other they would go together and Jenny was invited too. They weren’t sure if the guys of N*Sync were gonna go but Justin had promised to be there. It was her big night. Her debut. She hasn’t been to any publicity things yet. Her agent wanted her to be fresh.

Once the movie was wrapped up with, she and Shane were gonna start filming the ‘Cry’ music video, hopefully getting it done before opening night. Mandi had a lot of radio interviews to promote the song and talk about her upcoming CD.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki