I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 22

A Week and a half later… The opening night…

Mandi’s CD was finally finished and was about to be released in a week. The song ‘Cry’ was such a hit already and her agents thought after the movie ‘A Walk To Remember’ came out it would be an ever greater hit. Mandi and Leah were going to the premiere together. They weren’t allowed to bring dates but Justin still promised he’d go. He’d just be one of those celebrities that go to premieres, that talk to the main characters in the movie but at the after party they’d be able to talk a lot more. Leah couldn’t wait.

“Do you think I should wear this dress?” Leah asked nervously.

“You bought that dress especially for this event, why wouldn’t you wear it?”

“Does it seem too revealing?” Leah looked down at her dress again. It was black and went just above her knees, the straps were thin but not spaghetti straps and it went low in the cleavage area but not enough so that it’d be a huge thing.

“It’s a beautiful dress Leah and you have a beautiful body for it. So flaunt it.”

“You’re right.” Leah started to put her dress on. Mandi was already dressed. A hair stylist was working on her hair. Leah sat down and a hair stylist came to her. Leah hair was crimped down and went down to her mid back. Mandi’s hair was in layers. There make up was simple yet beautiful. The limo arrived to take them to the theater.

“I don’t want to go.” Leah said as Mandi walked out the door.

“What?”

“I’m too nervous, I can’t move.” Leah stood still.

“You have to be kidding me.” She walked back to Leah and pushed her and she almost fell over. “You really are nervous.”

“It’s just what if everyone hates it and think I’m a horrible actress.”

“I’ve seen you act before Leah and you’re great and Justin will be there so don’t worry about it.”

“Your right.” Once they got there Leah looked out the window and saw a whole bunch of different entertainment channels. Extra, Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight and MTV. They were all waiting on the red carpet. Leah also noticed a bunch of people behind a rope. Some girls had some signs. ‘I love you Shane’, ‘Marry me Shane’. Leah laughed. Her limo stopped and her driver was pulling her door open. She got out then Mandi after her.

“C’mon babe, this is your moment to shine.” Mandi and Leah started to walk down the carpet. Not long after they got there (5 seconds to be precise) they were stopped.

“Leah, may I speak to you for a few moments?” A female reporter asked.

“Sure.” Her and Mandi stopped.

“Hi, I’m from Extra, how was it like doing your first movie?”

“It was great. Scary at first but the cast and I became really good friends. Especially me and Shane.”

“Shane West what a hunk, how was it like to do all those kissing scenes with him?” Leah and Mandi laughed.

“It was weird at first because the first scene we did together was the kiss scene. It was like hi I’m Leah and then we were kissing but its all acting. It’s for the job.”

“So no sparks?”

“As I said it was all acting but me and Shawn are really good friends. We’ll hang out and all but no, no sparks.”

“Well I must be holding you up so I’ll be talking to you soon.”

“Ok bye.” They took a few more steps and were stopped again by Entertainment Tonight.

“Hello, I’m Suzy Cameron from Entertainment Tonight I just want to say good luck on your first movie.”

“Thank you very much.” Leah smiled gratefully.

“And I would like to say that you two look absolutely beautiful.”

“Thank you, this is Mandi Moore, she’s is singing the main songs in the movie.”

“Well congratulations Mandi. Is that where you two met?”

“Actually we’ve been friends for probably 5, 6 years.”

“Did you request for Mandi to sing on the soundtrack?”

“It was a shocker to us. We had no idea. They even let me come to the set one day to meet the Leah and Shane because they are going to star in the video.”

“So what’s the video going to be like? Can you let us know anything?”

“Well I’m going to be in it,” Mandi laughed, “and Leah and Shane will be in it too. That’s all I’ve been allowed to reveal.”

“Well thank you I hope I’ll see you girls later.”

“Bye.” Right after Entertainment Tonight left them MTV walked up to them and talked to Mandi about her upcoming CD. Leah looked around for Justin but she couldn’t see him especially with all the people around. And once one person left her another came to talk to her so she was really busy up until the moment she sat in her seat.

When the movie was over everyone stood up and clapped. She sat beside Mandi and Shane. She also walked in with them at the after party. So many people told them how wonderful she was and how much they enjoyed the movie. She even saw some mascara stains on some of the ladies cheeks. She looked around for Justin but still couldn’t see him but he promised to be there so he’d find her later once people started to dance.

She met a lot of celebrities. Jessica Simpson was there with her little sister Ashley and Nick. Brian Litteral was there with his wife Leigh Anne and Howie was with them. Carson Daley and Ananda Lewis were there for MTV. Jennifer Love Hewitt was there talking to Danielle Fishel and her boyfriend Devon Sawa. There were so many she couldn’t believe it and at some time during the night they all came up to her and introduced themselves and told them what they thought of the movie. She was asked to dance so many times. She danced with everyone who asked her.

By the end of the night her feet killed but she didn’t want to leave she was having a blast but she was very upset that Justin hadn’t shown up at all, he didn’t even call her to tell her he wouldn’t make it. She was very upset because of that.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki