I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 23

“Hey, this is Justin; obviously I’m not here so leave a message.” Leah hung up the phone without leaving a message. It had been three days since her opening night and Justin still hadn’t called her at all. It had been five days since they last spoke.

“Got the machine again?” Mandi put her hand on Leah’s shoulder. They were on the set of the ‘Cry’ video. Leah had finished her part with Shane. They were just finishing Mandi’s solo part.

“Ya, I thought he would have at least told me why he wasn’t at my premiere. When was the last time you talked to JC?” Mandi hesitated.

“He’s called me everyday just like he promised.” Leah frowned. “I’m sorry Leah; Justin’s just a little extra busy because he wants to do a solo album.”

“That’s not until October, its only May. If JC has time to call you how come Justin can’t call me? It’s not working Mandi.”

“Are you going to break up with him?”

“It just hurts to be away from him so much. Since were together I expect certain things from Justin, when I don’t get them I hurt but if we weren’t a couple I wouldn’t have to expect anything from him, so I would have no reason to get disappointed.”

“You just need a day off Leah. Ever since this premiere you’ve been busy with photo shoots and interviews and meetings. Demand a day off. I’ll take it off too and I’ll get Jenny to take it off.”

“Okay.” Leah wiped a tear away and hugged Mandi.

“Miss Moore they need you on set.”

“I’ll make arrangements; it’ll be just like the good old days.”

“Okay thanks. I’m gonna be at home just call me when you finish.”

When she got home she sat on the hood of her car and looked up at the house Justin had bought for them. It was huge and beautiful but Leah didn’t need this. The house was so big Leah could get lost in it. There were so many rooms that weren’t being used. ‘Just a waste’ Leah thought. Every room was enormous but for what? How come celebrities couldn’t live in a nice cozy house? She loved her house at home. It was perfect but not for a celebrity, it would be considered a nothing but it was home.

This wasn’t home, it made her feel lonely. Justin had only spent one night in it so far and they had it for two weeks already. The only other person in the house was their maid Lucy but they didn’t even need her. Leah wasn’t a messy person, she didn’t make that much of a mess and the mess she did make she would clean it. She didn’t need someone else to do it. She thought it was wrong to hire maids. Someone to clean up after you. It’s like she’s a servant.

She finally got up and walked into her house. The button was flashing on the answering machine. She clicked it.

“Hi my little bumble bee, I just wanted to say hello and see how you’re doing daddy misses his baby.”

“Hey sweetie I know your father just called but he didn’t let me say anything so I called. I told you I would call Carlos, he didn’t believe me. Any way sweetheart you better call me soon, I’ll cook you dinner. Bye.”

Leah tummy grumbled. She really did miss her mom’s cooking.

“Hi it’s the most wonderful agent in the world but your not home, still at the set of the video but you better call me we have important business to discuss. You’ll be very happy.”

“Its Justin, I feel kinda funny leaving a message on my own machine but I wanted to say hello, I miss you and I love you and I’ll call you very soon. I have to go.” She clicked the button and erased all the messages. She decided she would sleep all afternoon. She went her room, correction, hers and Justin’s room. She pulled out a pair of shorts and a t shirt and fell asleep.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki