I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 24

A FEW DAYS LATER…

Ring Ring Ring

“Hello?” Justin answered his cell phone after three rings.

“Justin, hi.” Leah greeted. This was the first time they had spoken in a week and a half.

“Leah, hey babe, what’s up?”

“I’ve been waiting for a phone call from you for the past week and a half. You haven’t called and you haven’t written letters or emails.”

“I’m sorry, it’s just I’ve been really busy lately.”

“Have you been working on your solo album?”

“No not yet.”

“So it’s still all N Sync?”

“Ya.”

“Then how come Mandi gets a phone call everyday and I don’t get one at all? How come you’re so busy but JC isn’t? You guys are still in the same group, aren’t you?” Justin could hear the hurt in Leah’s beautiful voice.

“I’m sorry, it’s just I’ve been really tired lately so I’ve been sleeping. JC’s conversations with Mandi are only a few minutes long. Ten the most.”

“Maybe ten minutes would be enough Justin. I just really miss you.”

“I miss you two babe.”

“Why weren’t you at my premiere?” She asked straight out.

“What?” Justin staled.

“You promised. Why didn’t you go?”

“I was busy.”

“And you couldn’t even call me to tell me that? I looked everywhere for you. I was so sad when I found out that you didn’t show.”

“Well I saw all the stuff on TV. Your movie was a hit, I heard you were great.”

“I wish you were there. I wish you saw how great I was instead of hearing it. What were you busy doing?”

“Just stuff with the guys. It had to get done.”

“Okay.”

“Look, I’m really sorry-“

“-but you have to go. I’ve heard it before. Bye Justin.” She hung up.

“Bye.” Justin sighed.

“What’s wrong J?” Chris asked noticing the frown on Justin’s face.

“I think that the distance is finally getting to her. I’ll do something special for her next time we have a day off.”

“Don’t worry about it, Leah loves you.” Justin smiled.

“Ya she does, doesn’t she?”

“I don’t know why though.”

“That’s it Chris.” Justin joked as he started to chase him.

“Mr. Timberlake, your needed on set.” Justin frowned. “Bring out the models.” The photographer yelled. All Justin saw were a group of scandally clad women walking on set.

“What the hell is this?” Justin yelled angrily at the photographer.

“They are women Mr. Timberlake.”

“They look like whores. I refuse to take pictures with them.”

“We have a contract.”

“It looks like you took them from Playboy magazine.”

“They are. What you are not a fan of them?”

“No I am not.”

“Oh are you gay Mr. Timberlake?”

“No, I have a beautiful girlfriend that I love very much and she is much more stunning than these ladies. Comparing my girlfriend to girls that pose for playboy is such an insult.” Johnny came running over to them. Everyone was watching. Johnny knew this was gonna be in the news.

“What seems to be the problem here?”

“Mr. Timberlake does not like women.”

“I refuse to take pictures with those…those prostitutes.” Johnny pulled the photographer aside; two minutes later they came back to join Justin.

“We have convinced Mr. Michaels to leave the women out of the pictures.”

“Good.”

“You better be extremely photogenic Mr. Timberlake.” The photographer sneered as he walked away.

Once the guy got finished the photo shoot they all went to sleep even JC was so tired he didn’t call Mandi but God knows that JC still will.

The next day Justin was all over entertainment news. So now the whole world knew he also had a girlfriend that he loved very much. There were photographs and even video clips. N Sync was getting non stop calls from people asking for interviews with Justin.

He made one interview and it was open to all reporters. He made no comments about Leah. They had no further information on her and that’s how Justin wanted to keep it.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki