I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 25

A week and a half later…Justin’s next day off

Justin ran up the steps of his house. He was so happy he was actually given a day off. He called Leah and told her, she didn’t seem as excited as he expected her to be but he knew this day was gonna be special. He quickly unlocked the door and opened it quickly. He shut the door and kicked off his shoes. He looked around the living room but he couldn’t find her. He also checked the kitchen but she wasn’t there either.

“Leah, baby, where are you?” He hopped up the stairs, two steps at a time just to reach her quicker. He looked in each room as he passed them. He finally reached the end of the hall; she was curled up in a chair looking out their window. She was hunched over with her arms wrapped around her legs. “Hey there.” She stayed silent. “Hunny, what’s wrong?” She finally looked up at him. Her eyes were red and swollen and her cheeks were wet.

“I’m so sorry.” She choked out.

“Sorry? For what? Leah you haven’t done anything wrong.” He said placing his hand on her back.

“I can’t do this anymore, Justin.”

“Do what?” Justin looked at her closely then he looked around the room. He noticed all her things were missing. “Where’s all your stuff Leah?” He asked worriedly. He then noticed two suitcases by the door of their bedroom. “Where are you going?”

“I’m moving out, J.” She wiped a tear away. “I’m so sorry but I can’t live like this anymore.” He held her hands.

“We’ll fix it, whatever it is, we can, we will fix it.”

“We can’t. N Sync’s fame is growing so much. The third album is doing great and your tours are always sold out and don’t get me wrong I’m so incredibly happy for you but I never see you anymore. We talk 2 or 3 times a week and we see each other once a month if were lucky. When you bought this house for us I thought that you were going to live here too.”

“But I don’t want you to go Leah.”

“But I have too, I’m so sorry.”

“So we’re breaking up?”

“Were taking a break, I just need to get used to everything.”

“But I don’t want a break from you Leah. I love you.” Justin’s eyes filled with tears.

“I love you too but I’m just tired of all this.”

“Please don’t go.” Justin begged, his voice pleading.

“I have too, J. Just give me sometime.” She got up and walked to the door.

“Good-bye Leah.” Justin wiped a few tears away.

“Don’t say that Justin, it’s so final. It’s more like c-ya later.” She picked up her suitcases and left.

“Good-bye Leah.” Justin cried freely.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Justin faked being sick for as long as he could and that was three weeks. Johnny was making Justin go to the MTV movie award show.

Leah’s movie came out three weeks ago and it was such a huge success. But the pain was still with them both.

AT the MTV after party…

The place was packed with celebrities, press, waitresses, dancers and some extras from a few movies.

Leah would look at Justin every few minutes and every time he was sitting at a table in the corner. A lot of different celebrities went to talk to him but they left minutes later. He would mostly only be talking to one of the guys.

He never smiled though, she noticed. She had been smiling a lot this evening. She had won two awards but still she was hurting. She had been interviewed several times that night.

“Haven’t heard from you lately.” JC’s voice boomed from behind her. “What’s up?” She figured Justin hadn’t told them about the break up.

“Not too much, I’ve been busy.” She turned around and smiled at JC.

“That’s how the life is. Let’s dance.” JC lead Leah to the dance floor. A slow song came on so Leah put her arms lightly around her waist and she raised her arms and put them around her neck. The press had noticed they were dancing and they had started taking pictures of them.

“So what’s N Sync’s been up to lately?”

“Not too much. Justin has been really sick. He’s just getting over it.” Leah looked at Justin and noticed he was looking at them.

“Sick? With what?” She asked concerned.

“You don’t know? I thought you would be the first one. I was kinda surprised when you didn’t come visit him at all. How are you two doing?”

Leah avoided the question. She stayed silent.

“Are you two in a fight? Come on Leah talk to me.”

“No we’re not fighting.” Leah finally answered him.

“Then what’s wrong?”

“It’s over.” She said loud enough for some people around her to hear including the press.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Justin watched as Leah ran out of the room and JC chased her and the press followed them.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

JC caught up to her.

“What do you mean ‘over’?”

“You’re a smart guy Josh figure it out.”

“When?”

“Three weeks ago.”

“Why?”

“I wanted more. I wanted to see Justin everyday. I wanted to hear ‘I love you’ all the time. I just want two people in this relationship but it’s always been just me.”

“I understand what you’re saying but did you really have to break up with him?”

“Excuse me?”

“Don’t you think you’re being a little selfish?”

“What? How could you say that?” She shouted angrily.

“You keep saying ‘I want this, I want that’, don’t you think Justin wanted all those things too but he won’t break up with you because of it. Do you know why?”

“Why?”

“Because he loves you, Leah. Only you. I know how hard relationships are in this business and I know that you’re very new to it all but don’t let it destroy your relationship.”

“Our relationship is already destroyed.”

“You can change that. I’ve been observing J for the past three weeks and it’s like he can’t feel anything. He doesn’t smile or laugh. You took away his happiness. He was happy with his life just knowing you were in it. I think you took him for granted Leah.”

“I’m sorry JC.”

“I’m not the one you should be apologizing too.” Tears were filling in her eyes just waiting to come out.

“I’m sorry to Justin.” JC pulled her into a hug as she cried. “I’m sorry about everything. I swear I am.”

“I know you are.”

“When should I talk to him?”

“Tonight if you want but there are a lot of award shows this week. We’ll be seeing lots of you.”

“I’m a horrible person JC. He loved me and I hurt him, I hurt him a lot.”

“He loves you Leah. Don’t say loved because he still does.”

“I don’t deserve his love. He’s too good for me.”

“You can’t think like that. You complete J. No one makes him as happy as you do.” Justin turned the corner.

“JC, Mandi’s looking for you.”

“Okay thanks.” Justin looked down at Leah for a second then turned around and walked back to the party.

“He hates me.” Tears filled her eyes again.

“He’s depressed, confused and a little angry but don’t worry I’ll talk to him.”

“Why are you doing ALL this for me?”

“My main reason I want my best friend back and second reason Mandi wants her best friend back.” Leah smiled.

“Thanks JC you’re the best.” She hugged him.

“Let’s get back to that party.” He stood up and offered her his hand.

“Okay.” She accepted and they walked back to the party.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki