I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 26

Back Inside the Party…

“I’m gonna go find Mandi, are you going to be fine alone?” JC asked as they walked back into the party.

“Ya, I’ll be fine. Thanks JC.”

“Any time.” He wandered off. Leah scanned the room looking for Justin, she couldn’t find him though. He wasn’t where he was before. She finally spotted him at the bar drinking a coke. Leah laughed. She walked over.

“Justin, can we talk?” She asked quietly.

“I’m sorry last we talked didn’t you say you wanted a break? Then that is what I’ll give you.” He said coldly as he got up and walked away. Tears filled her eyes.

“Don’t worry that Timberlake guy is stupid to turn you down. Here’s my number if you ever want to get together.” He placed a slip of paper on the bar. Leah walked away without taking it. Several people said hi to her as she walked through the crowd to find Mandi to tell her she was leaving.

“Wanna dance beautiful?” Nick Cater asked her.

“I’m sorry Nick I’m gonna leave. I have a very busy day tomorrow but call me we’ll get together sometime.” In the little time she had been famous her and Nick became good friends.

“Sure, I’ll see you after tomorrow at the next award show.” She walked away from Nick and spotted Mandi talking to JC. She quickly walked over to them.

“Mandi I’m gonna leave now.” She informed her.

“Do you want me to come with?”

“No, stay. You have someone to stay for.”

“So how did it go with Justin?” JC asked.

“Not good at all. I just want to go home and do some reading for something.” She then noticed how far a part they were standing from each other. “Do you guys still believe in coodies or something?”

“We can't seem too chummy or the press will take a hint and figure out that this Mandi is my Mandi.” Leah laughed.

“Oh. Well thanks for all you help JC.” She hugged him.

“I’ll talk to him.” JC whispered in her ear. She pulled away waved good bye and left.

Leah went home that night and pulled out her photo album that contained every photo of Justin or Justin and her. She looked at the album for hours and cried.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The next day…with the guys…

“That was such an awesome party.” Chris said to Joey. “Did you see all the hunnies I was hooking up with?”

“The blonde one was really good looking. Man come with me to get some food. I’m starving.” Joey and Chris got up and left.

“Wait guys, where’s Lance and Justin?” JC asked before they left.

“Justin is sleeping again. Something is definitely wrong with that boy. All he does is sleep now and he’s always grumpy.” Chris complained.

“Ya last week he stole my Twix bar and then yelled at me.” Joey informed them.

“Guys I think we should go easy on Justin for the next little while.”

“Why his mama dying?” Chris joked.

“No Chris, Leah broke up with him about three weeks ago.”

“Are you serious?” Chris asked.

“Ya I talked to her last night but she knows she made a mistake. She just had to get used to it.”

“So has she talked to J yet?”

“Ya but you know how stubborn J can be sometimes. He’s kinda upset.”

“But he loves Leah, why would he not want to get back together with her in a second?”

“Ya he’s been depressed for so long.” Suddenly Justin walked out of his hotel room smiling and whistling.

“Hey J.” Joey said cautiously.

“Hey guys.”

“You seem very happy this morning. A little too happy.” Chris said skeptically.

“You guys have probably heard by now that Leah broke up with me.” Justin glared at JC.

“She broke up with you? I never knew that.” Chris tried to sound convincing.

“Stop Chris, you’re a horrible actor. Well I’ve decided it’s time to move with my life. I don’t want to mope around forever.”

“Guys why don’t you go downstairs and get some food like you were planning on I want to talk to J alone.”

“Okay.” They walked down the hall as JC pulled Justin into his room.

“What the hell are you doing Justin?” JC yelled.

“I’m just moving on.”

“You don’t want to move on, you want Leah back.”

“No… I’m done with that.”

“With that? Leah’s not a that Justin. She’s the girl that you absolutely love and still do. You’re so damn stubborn.”

“I guess that’s your problem.”

“No it’s gonna end up being yours once Leah is out of your life completely. We’ll see her twice more this week, don’t be stupid.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki