I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 27

At another after party…

All the members of N Sync were leaning against the bar. Leah was standing between JC and Mandi so the media didn’t get suspicious. There were all starring at Justin; Leah was actually glaring at him. He was dancing with four different girls. They were all dancing around them and Justin was all smiles. He knew they were watching him and he liked it. It proved to them that he was finally getting over Leah even though he was still in tons of pain.

“Doesn’t he know how much he’s hurting me?” Leah asked frowning, turning around and facing the bar so she didn’t have to watch it any longer.

“He just wants to hurt you like you did to him.” Joey explained.

“How stupid is that?” Mandi asked.

“It’s just Justin has never ever been in love, he doesn’t know what to do. He’s clueless when it comes to love.” Leah turned back around and looked at Justin once again. He was looking directly at her, then he raised his hand and waved at her.

“I can’t believe him.” Leah turned and quickly left the room to the lobby.

“You boys better knock some sense into him or else I’m gonna kick his ass.” Jenny chased after Leah.

“Leah told me the other day that she didn’t deserve Justin but you know what I think she deserves much much better.”

“Have they talked at all tonight?” Lance asked them.

“Leah tried to talk to him but Justin was being the stubborn, hard headed guy he only is when he’s hurt or angry and he kinda told her off.”

“Did I hear you correctly? He told her off?” Mandi asked angrily. Lance nodded. “Oh that’s it.” She started to stomp over to the part of the dance floor Justin was in but JC grabbed her arm and pulled her back over to stand right beside him.

“I swear I hate him, I really do, I hate him. If we ever didn’t work JC would you do that to me?” she asked him.

“If for some reason in this entire world we didn’t work out which we don’t have to worry about because we will I would never do anything like that because I’d rather have you as my friend then nothing at all.”

“That was beautiful JC.” She leaned up and kissed him lightly on the lips then she quickly jumped back. “Opps.” She covered her mouth with her hands. “I’m not allowed to do that, am I?”

“No but I really don’t mind.” She smiled at him. She turned around just as Leah and Jenny rejoined them.

“Anybody wanna dance?” Leah offered.

“Don’t play his game Leah.” Chris warned.

“I’m not playing his game, I love to dance, I miss dancing, it makes me feel better so I am asking some of my friends to dance, now would any of you like too?”

“I guess so but if Justin hates me after I’m blaming you.” Joey joked.

“Well start a club.” They laughed. They walk over to the dance floor near enough for Justin to see them but far enough so Leah wouldn’t focus on him. Joey started busting out so really goofy looking moves that made Leah start laughing. Some people around them started to move away so they wouldn’t get hit by one of his arms that were flying everywhere. Leah grabbed his arms and held them down by his side.

“Joey if you don’t start dancing like a sane person, I might just take my invitation back and offer it to Chris.” She warned him.

“Okay.” She smiled. She looked over his shoulder and noticed that Justin was glaring at her. She didn’t care; she stopped looking at him and concentrated on Joey. She laugh every once in a while so would people around them. Joey definitely loved to be in the spotlight. Some flashes were going off around them but she didn’t mind. They were probably all of Joey.

“That’s what she thought was the worst part about after parties, somehow reporters and photographers always got in and they just watch you and take pictures when you don’t even know they’re there. But it came with the business.

After about two songs a girl asked to cut in and Leah accepted. As she walked away she turned back to look at Joey and gave him a thumbs up. She decided to go to the lobby where it wasn’t as loud and hot. She needed to cool off a bit. Once she got down there she didn’t see many other people. Just a few workers. She went to the corner where some couches were seated. She saw a couple sitting there. The girl was sitting on the guy’s lap. It looked to Leah like they were making out. ‘Young and in love’ she sighed. She missed those days but she was happy for the couple that was sitting across from her.

“C’mon.” Leah heard the girl say. “What’s your problem? Let’s just go to my place. Do you really have to stay here?” Leah laughed lightly at what the girl was saying. She didn’t hear the guys response but he started to get up so Leah looked down so they didn’t think she was starring. ‘Obviously the guy had said yes’ Leah smiled. She looked up and noticed the guy was Justin. She gasped loudly and Justin looked down at her. He was in a state of shock as well.

Leah wanted to move, she wanted to get up and run out of the lobby but her legs wouldn’t move. All she could do was sit there. Justin said something to the girl and she walked away. Leah couldn’t look up at him; he would see the pain in her eyes, the tears sliding down her cheeks.

“Leah-“ He started.

“Get away from me.” She said as calmly as she could.

“But-“

“Please Justin.”

“But I have to explain.”

“You wanted to move on and obviously now you have, now go on. Her bed will be awfully cold without you.” Leah said bitterly.

“I said no. I didn’t want to-“

“-lose your virginity to a total slut?” Leah guessed. Finally she had feeling back in her legs. She stood up but didn’t look at Justin.

“That and it wasn’t you.” He said quickly before she cut him off again.

“I’m touched, you said you were going to stay away from me and since your not, I’ll stay away from you because the sight of you makes me sick now.”

“Leah you can’t be serious.” Justin voice pleading with her, it was breaking her heart even more.

“And to think I was going to do whatever I could to get back together with you while you’re getting it on with other girls. I never felt more alone then after I broke up with you but that whole can be filled again. Because a guy that hurts the woman he loves on purpose, is a disgusting man and I don’t want those kind of men in my life so Justin, it’s not c ya later today, it’s goodbye.” She turned to walk away but Justin grabbed her arm and whirled her around.

“Don’t I get to say anything?”

“No but if you don’t let go of my arm I’m gonna be forced to smack you.”

“Leah you don’t understand the situation.”

“What? Never mind don’t explain that to me but you can let go of my arm.” He didn’t let go and she didn’t smack him.

“I thought you were going to smack me?” Justin asked.

“I will I’m just giving you a fair warning.” She said, but she wasn’t she wouldn’t smack Justin.

“I’ve got the warning now so do want you gotta do.” She wanted to but she couldn’t. She finally looked up at him and her eyes were so red, her cheeks so wet and her eye make up was beginning to smudge. Justin felt incredibly horrible for everything he had done.

“Why do you do this to me?” She asked as she began to cry again. Justin pulled her close, wrapped his arms tightly around her and held her close. She cried into his shoulder. “Why can’t I just smack you and run out of here?” She loved this feeling, being held by Justin.

“Because you love me and I love you.” She pulled back.

“But you hurt me Justin on purpose. Is that how you show your love? Is that what you’re going to do when we get into fights?” She looked up at him waiting for an answer. Justin stood there silent, his lips partly open but nothing came out. “I guess that’s my answer.” She turned around and quickly ran out of the building.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki