I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 28

At the last after party…

“Guys have you seen her?” Justin asked anxiously.

“I thought you said she wasn’t talking to you?” Joey asked.

“She isn’t but I have a surprise for her.”

“Well she won three awards tonight again so she’ll have to come to the after party.”

“Yes.” Justin cheered. “Is Mandi here or Jenny? If they’re here than Leah is definitely.”

“I haven’t seen any of them yet but J it’s still early, they’ll get here.” JC sighed.

“I’ll be back soon.” Justin left before any of the guys could say anything to stop him.

“That boy is on a mission.” JC said.

“Mission Impossible.” Chris joked.

“Well I’m gonna go mingle around.” Joey said.

“I’ll come with you.” With that Chris and Joey were off walking away somewhere.

“So watcha wanna do?” Lance asked.

“Well Mandi just walked through the door I’m gonna go talk to her.”

“Oh look here’s Jenna.”

“Our dancer?”

“Ya, Joey invited a bunch of them.”

“Why Jenna? She has a major crush on me. Now she won’t leave me-Hey Jenna, what’s happening?” JC asked once she approached him.

“Not much but I’ve noticed that you’ve been standing here since you’ve gotten here, how about you dance with me?” She offered.

“Actually I was going to go talk to Mandi.” Jenna frowned.

“If you talk to her too much the media will think something of it so dancing with another girl will be a great idea.”

“Okay I promise a little later tonight but no just quite yet.”

“You promised JC, I’m going to make sure you keep it.” She smiled at him and walked away.

“Even when I have a girlfriend she doesn’t give up.” JC said frustrated.

“She kinda did have a good point though. You’re with Mandi all the times at these things; you need to mingle like I’m going to right now.” Lance picked up his beer and left.

Two hours later…

“Okay go get Leah and make sure she stays with you guys. Don’t let her leave. I repeat do not let her leave. I have to know that she’ll be in this room.”

“Okay Justin we got ya, now go and do whatever you wanted.” Justin left.

“I’ll go get Leah, I saw her talking to Nick Carter like five minutes ago.” Joey took off around the corner and came back five minutes later with Leah.

“Now why did you have to drag me away like that?” Leah said as Joey brought her over to the guys.

“We all just miss you so much and we wanted to talk to you.”

“Justin isn’t around anywhere, is he?”

“No he took off somewhere, I promise.” All of sudden the music stopped and Justin was talking into the microphone.

“Hey everyone, as most of you know I’m Justin Timberlake, I just wanted to sing this song for the most special person in my life. I know she in this room and I know she’s watching right now. Just listen to me, please.” Leah stood in silence listening to Justin on the mic. At first she was going to run out of the room until Justin looked at her, she just couldn’t leave.

Everybody needs a little time away,
I heard her say, from each other
Even lover's need a holiday,
Far away from each other
Hold me now, it's hard for me to say I’m sorry
I just want you to stay

After all that you've been through,
I will make it up to you, I promise you, baby
And after all that's been said and done,
You're just the part of me I can't let go

Couldn't stand to be kept away,
Not for the day, from your body
Wouldn't wanna be swept away,
Far away, from the one that I love
Hold me now, it's hard for me to say I’m sorry
I just want you to know
Hold me now, I really want to tell you I’m sorry
I could never let you go

After all that we've been through,
I will make it up to you, I promise to you(I promise you)
And after all that's been said and done,
You're just a part of me I can't let go

I can't let go

As Justin finished the song, applause came from everywhere. Leah made her way through the crowd as Justin was walking off stage. Once she got to the front of the crowd she ran to him and hugged him as tightly as she could. He hugged her back with all his might. She pulled away.

“I forgive you Justin. I love you.”

“I love you too.” Then she kissed him unlike any other way she had ever kissed him before. She didn’t care that everyone was watching, or that this would be all over the news or that the whole entire world knew they were a couple. Hell she was glad about it. When they pulled away, she blushed upon hearing all the cheering and whistles. He took her hand and they walked back to the bar with the rest of the guys, tons of people congratulating them on the way.

THE END!

Athor's Note: Okay I know that that wasn't the best story but its really old so please don't hold it against me and I hope you read my other stories which I think are better than this one. Thanks. And never forget to REVIEW!!!





© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki