I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


CHAPTER 3
NEXT DAY

"School is such a drag." Jenny complained.

"Five more months and were outta here. I can’t believe OAC is finally almost over." (AUTHOR’S NOTE: If you don’t know what OAC is, it is like grade 13. I’m Canadian and I’m not sure if they have that in the US or other parts of the world so I was just telling you guys so you didn’t get all confused and in OAC your 18.) They all cheered. Several guys whistled at them as they went by. "So what are we gonna do tonight?" Leah asked.

"I was thinking that we could all hang out with the guys tonight." Mandi smiled.

"I'm cool with that, and I wanna meet JC so much."

"Sure." Leah said a little uneasy.

"What’s wrong?"

"Its just gonna be a little weird seeing Justin again after all this time."

"Don't worry I saw him again yesterday, he seems really cool. It doesn’t seem like he’s changed much."

"Okay," Leah half smiled, "so what time are we going to... where we going?"

"Oh, its there new house. I'll pick you both up at six. That way we have plenty of time to do our homework."

"You are such a nerd, Mandi."

"Just because I'm smart doesn't mean I'm a nerd, okay Jenny?"

"So you’re calling me stupid?"

"Well if the shoe fits, wear it."

"Okay, okay. No one here is stupid or smart and no one is going to be wearing any shoes. Lets all calm down. We’re all sexy here, no need to fight." They all laughed. "Babe hug." They all hugged.

"Okay so we'll see each other at six. Jenny will come to my house so you don't have to drive as much, okay?"

"That's cool."

"Ok."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So what are we gonna do today?"

"Why don't you go rent some movies J?" JC suggested.

"I'm not going alone." He threw a pillow at JC.

"Well Mandi is coming over with two of her friends. They'll be here soon, you can go with one of them since Chris and Joey are out and Lance is sleeping."

"But what if they're ugly and boring. What if they hate basketball or baby blue?"

"Just because Leah loved all the same crap you do, doesn't mean you can compare every girl to her."

"She lives in L.A.; maybe I'll go visit her while I'm off."

"Are you sure that’s such a good idea?" JC stood up and started stretching.

"Why wouldn't it be?"

"I don't know maybe your feelings for her will come back."

"Whoever said they left." Justin whispered to himself.

"What was that?"

"I didn't say anything."

"Okay. Like I was saying, it could be completely awkward. You guys may end up hating each other. I don't know but I can think of lots of reasons it’s a bad idea but I can think of some good."

"Nah! I see your point, it was a bad idea. I won't go visit her." Justin started to dribble a basketball really hard and he attempted a new move and the ball slipped from his hands and went flying into Lance's room.

“What the hell?” They heard Lance yell. “Who the hell threw a basketball at me?” Lance walked out of his room rubbing his head.

“Sorry Lance, my bad.” Justin held back his laughter.

“When are the girls getting here at?” Lance asked still rubbing his head.

“I told Mandi six but she’s always early.”

“Johnny would love if that rubbed off on you JC.”

“Ha ha.” JC faked.

“So what time is it?” Lance asked.

“You’re the one wearing a watch. Wait a sec, that’s my watch. I’ve been looking everywhere for that.” Justin started to get up.

“Noooooo, it’s my watch. I found it.” Lance ran behind the couch.

“Where? My suitcase?” Justin shouted chasing Lance. “Give it to me, its mine.”

“No, you left it in the washroom at the Nigara Hotel.”

“I put it there and when I went back for it, it was gone.” Justin tackled Lance on the floor. Chris and Joey walked in.

“Oh fight!” They shouted at the same time and ran and jumped on Lance and Justin.

“Owwww.” Lance and Justin groaned.

“Hello, is anybody home? The door was open so we let ourselves in.” Mandi shouted. “What the hell is going on here?” Lance, Joey, Chris and Justin froze.

“Just a little misunderstanding.” JC went and kissed Mandi on the lips.

“Little misunderstanding, that’s an understatement. It looks like mania wrestle.”

“I think you mean wrestle mania, Mandi.” Leah corrected walking to the other side of Mandi so now everyone could see her. Joey and Chris finally got off Lance and Justin. They all stood up and Justin finally looked around at everyone.

“Leah!” He just stared at her.

“Hi Justin.” She suddenly felt shy.

“What’s the big deal Justin?”

“It’s Leah.” None of the guys had figured it out yet.

“Hi Leah, I’m Chris. Hey Justin, how did you know her name?” All eyes were on Justin. The girls couldn’t believe how clueless the guys were unless Justin never told any of them about Leah.

“It’s Leah!” Justin repeated still in shock.

“Ya you said that already.” Joey said.

“Leah?” Lance looked like he was thinking, “Leah Johnson?”

“Ya.” She nodded.

“Oh my God. Your Justin’s ex-girlfriend.” Lance announced proud, glad that HE had figured it out.

“I know who you are.” Joey exclaimed happy.

“Finally, one of you got it. I guess Justin didn’t talk about Leah much.” Jenny said.

“No, no you got it all wrong. Justin talked about Leah lots, especially right after they broke up. Leah’s favourite colour is blah blah, she loves olives and soap operas, and she hates to eat anything from beneath the sea. You can’t believe how annoying a seventeen year old, almost eighteen is right after a break up.”

“Ya we do.” Jenny and Mandi said together.

“We had to deal with Leah.” Jenny added.

“And since Justin dumped her, we probably had to deal with worse.” Mandi finished. Leah knew her cheeks were redder than there natural shade. She wanted to hang Mandi and Jenny.

“You’re probably right but we know everything about Leah.” Justin wanted to hang his friends and he sensed that JC figured this out because he changed the subject.

“We haven’t even made introductions yet. I’m JC, that’s Joey, Chr--”

“JC, baby, your N*Sync, of course they know who you are. Guys this red haired beauty is Jenny and that’s Leah.”

“Hey, how come I don’t get an introduction like Jenny?” Leah joked.

“Cause everyone already knows who you are and you and the rest of the world can see how beautiful you are.” Mandi smiled.

“Aww, thanks Mandi.”

“Does this mean I’m ugly or no one thinks I’m pretty?”

“Okay, okay before this turns into a cat fight--” Lance started.

“Shut up Lance, me and Joey wanna see a cat fight.”

“I just wanted to say that all three of these fine ladies are beautiful.” He finished. Jenny went over and stood by Lance.

“He’s my favourite.” They all laughed.

“You’re my favourite too.” He whispered in her ear. Jenny smiled.

“So who’s renting the movies?”

“Justin is.”

“I’m not going alone.” He stated.

“Well then Leah can go with you.”

“I can?”

“Yep, I’m sure you two will have lots to talk about.”

“Okay,” Leah stood up, “But we have to take your car Justin. Mandi drove all of us.”

“No problem.” Justin got his keys and jacket and they were off.

“I think they think that we are trying to set them up.” Mandi announced.

"Are we?" Jenny stepped away from Lance.

"Yep." Chris stepped in.

"What harm could it cause? Y'all saw the way Justin was looking at her when she walked in. Man, if she wasn’t Justin’s old girl, I could think of a few things I'd like to do with her." JC coughed. "But that’s beside the point, they must have really liked each other if they went out for two years an a half and they probably would still be together if it wasn't for N*Sync, so I don't see a problem with it. Can y'all dig that?" Joey joked.

"I'm digging man."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I can't believe you like Ben Affleck."

"He's great, especially in Armageddon."

"True," Leah agreed, "but he is not better than Matt Damon. He is so gorgeous and I love the movie Ben and Matt did together. But I always forget the name, do you remember?"

"Dogma?" Justin guessed.

"No, the other one."

"Good Will Hunting?"

"Yes. You’re a genius."

"Wanna rent it?" He picked it up off the shelf.

"I don't think the guys would like much and Jenny's not Matt or Ben's biggest fan."

"So it’s a no." Justin put it back on the shelf.

"Oh my God! Rush Hour 2! This is such a good movie. I saw it so many times in the theatres. Can we rent it? Please." Leah begged. Justin thought that she looked so cute; she looked like a little kid in a candy store. Her eyes were so full of hope and her smile was waiting for him to say yes how could he possibly say no.

"No." He watched her face fall.

"Why not? It's a great movie. You'd love it, I know you would."

"How do you know?"

"Cause I know you, Justin." The room suddenly became quiet and they stood there just starring at each other. After what seemed like forever, they were interrupted.

"Can I help you two?" A worker asked checking Leah out. Leah shook her head trying to regain focus.

"Yes actually, could you please tell my friend how great Rush Hour 2 is?"

"It's great." He stated and smiled as he walked away.

"Thank you, that was great." Leah said sarcastically.

"If you knew me so well Leah then you would have known that I was just joking."

"YAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" She ran to Justin and hugged him tightly but released him quickly." Um...I'm sorry."

"It’s okay." They both just stared at the floor feeling uncomfortable. "Well since you picked a movie, I get to pick the next one. Do you happen to know where the porn is?" He asked with a devilish grin.

"Ewwwwww Justin."

"I'm only joking. I pick Scary Movie 2."

"I haven't seen that, is it good?" Justin wrapped his arm around Leah.

"This movie is hilarious. Be prepared to laugh your ass off."


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ya whatever, your just talking crazy talk." Leah laughed while Justin drove.

"Crazy talk my ass." Justin commented.

"And a very nice ass it is." Leah laughed again.

"I know you don't have to tell me that." Justin smiled.

"Mr. Cocky over here."

"I'm not cocky; I've just had enough girls grab my ass to know if I have a good one or a bad one."

"How many girls grabbed your ass besides me?"

"Just a few, a couple thousand or so." Justin smiled at her.

"Is that so?"

"Yep." Leah slapped his arm lightly.

"Hey, I'm driving here."

"I could walk and get to your house faster."

"I'm just being careful. Most car accidents are caused by teenagers. But that’s not the point. You just wanted to change the subject. That guy from the video store was checking you out."

"Ya right."

"I'm serious and did you see him smile when you said 'my friend'."

"You always had a wild imagination Justin."

"C'mon Leah, your beautiful, you know that, don't you?" Leah was quiet for a few seconds.

"You really think I'm beautiful?" She asked quietly.

"Ya, of course I do. When did you become so insecure? You weren't like this when we were together." Leah didn't say anything. "You can tell me Leah, we used to talk all the time."

"That was before you left me." She whispered.

"What did you say?"

"Were here." Leah hopped out of the car and quickly walked into the house.

"Leah, your here." She nodded. "Where's Justin?" Just then Justin jogged through the door.

"Leah we need to talk," He said not realizing everyone was there," Oh hi everybody."

"Is something wrong?" Jenny stood up.

"No don't worry." Jenny sat down but Justin hadn't convinced her. "Leah, can I please talk to you?" He whispered in her ear.

"I don't feel so well babes.” Leah wrapped arms around her stomach. "Where's your washroom?"

"I'll show you." Mandi got up and led Leah to the washroom.

"I'll go too." Jenny caught up with Leah and Mandi. "What’s wrong?"

“I knew it was a bad idea to see Justin again. I knew I wasn't ready but I thought it'd be okay. I thought that since Justin was over me that I should stop being such a baby and finally get over him completely. But I'm always wrong. He's exactly the same. The same Justin I thought I was in love with. He was perfect." Tears started to slide down Leah's cheeks.

"It's okay babe. Don't worry we'll go home."

"But you barely get to see JC. You guys stay, I'll leave. I can call a cab."

"No way, we can all have a sleepover at your house, okay?" Leah nodded.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What happened, Justin?" JC asked.

"I don't really know, we were just talking."

"Maybe she really does feel sick.” Lance said.

"Sick of Justin." Joey laughed.

"I get that too." Chris joked.

"Guys, I'm sorry but since Leah isn't feeling so hot we've decided to go." Chris went up and hugged her.

"Don't worry you still look hot." Leah blushed.

"Bye everybody." Leah said quietly.

"Call me tomorrow JC." Mandi kissed JC quickly. Justin was starring at Leah the whole time but she wouldn't make eye contact with him. When she walked through the doorway she looked back at Justin ad he gave her a little smile. She turned and walked away.

"I think she's mad at you, buddy." Chris hit Justin on the shoulder.

"Justin, man she is so FINE. In the pictures you have of her she's such a little girl but now she's so...whoa." Justin shot Joey an icy glare.

"He's right.” Chris agreed.

"She was beautiful but I really liked Jenny. She was really hot."

"Oh Lance has a crush, I can't wait to tell her." Chris joked.

"I just think she's hot."

"If I remember correctly you said 'I really liked Jenny'."

"I was just stated that she was my favourite."

"Oooookay."

"I'm going to sleep." Justin yawned.

"Me too." JC said.

"Well me and Joe Joe are staying awake."

"Don't wake me up and don't throw another basketball in my room."

"I said I'm sorry about that." Justin yelled from his room.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki