I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 4

Next day....Leah's house

"Feeling better?"

"Ya."

"You wanna go to school today?" Jenny asked.

"Ya I think we should."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"This is such a bad idea. Someone is gonna notice us." Justin warned looking around again.

"Calm down. No one will recognize us."

"We just pulled into a school parking lot in a Mercedes Benz. We should have brought Joey's car, it looks like crap."

RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!

"Pull your hat down. I can see your curls, there like your freaking trademark."

"Shut up." Justin tried to tuck more curls underneath his baby blue hat.

"And why would you wear baby blue? Did you want to get us recognized? Never mind I can see Mandi. Lets go." Justin grabbed his arm.

"JC, do you see how many people are with her?"

"Leah's there."

"Where?" Justin stood on his tip toes trying to look over all the people.

"She's the one surrounded by all those guys, wearing baby blue." JC laughed.

"Lets go."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"So Mandi, why didn't you go out with Mike?" Lisa, also known as the gossip queen of their school asked.

"Because...um...---"

"You've been dodging dates for like ten months."

"Have you been counting?" Mandi gave her a dirty look. Jenny came up and put her arms around Lisa's shoulder.

"Lisa, Lisa, Lisa, Mandi is not stupid. She knows that whatever she tells you will be on your stupid little website within the next hour and everyone I mean everyone knows that you've liked Mike forever and he has paid absolutely no attention to you." Lisa stormed off. "Why don't you put that on your website?" Jenny laughed.

"Leah, you coming?" Mandi asked.

"Ya, sorry guys, I have to go." She turned to go but someone grabbed her arm.

"Where you going?" Lucas asked.

"Home, probably."

"Can I come?" Leah laughed.

"Mandi, Jenny go get the car, I'll catch up."

"Okay." Mandi and Jenny walked away. "Is that JC?"

"Where?" Jenny looked around.

"Over there." Mandi pointed to two guys slowly walking towards them. JC had noticed that Mandi saw him so he and Justin started to walk faster towards them.

"Hi, I never knew you were coming." She hugged him.

"That’s because I wanted to surprise you." People had begun to stare at the four them standing in the middle of the grassy area in front of the school. JC started to kiss Mandi.

"I thought Johnny said no to doing this in public places." She laughed against his lips.

"Screw Johnny. Less talk, more kiss." A lot more people were starring and talking.

"Jenny, who's that guy holding Leah's hand?" Justin asked.

"Oh you don't know him. That’s Lucas. He moved here right after you left. Him and Leah are buds."

"Are all those guys around Leah interested in her?" Justin looked a bit uncomfortable.

"I'm not sure. A lot of them are her friends but I know they wouldn't mind taking their friendship to the next level."

"Is that Andrew beside her? And that’s Matt, Sam, Brian and Kevin."

"Ya." Justin started to walk towards them. "Where you going Justin?"

"I'm gonna go say hi. I used to hang out with all them." Jenny felt uncomfortable standing there while so many people were watching JC and Mandi making out right beside her. She could hear some people. 'Who is he?', 'He looks hot.', 'I told you she wasn't a dike.', 'I never got action like that when I went out with her.’
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"C'mon stop. I'm not ticklish." Leah laughed while Sam held her in his arms and tickled her.

"On one condition."

"Quick hurry. My cheeks hurt."

"You have to go to the movies with me this Friday." Leah's laughter started to fade.

"Sam...Um...I don't know."

"Hi guys." Justin walked up to them. Sam released Leah. "Hey Leah." She frowned.

"Justin! What are you doing here?" The guys and Justin all said there hey's and started talking. Justin pulled Matt aside.

"What’s up Justin?"

"Are all these guys interested in Leah?"

"Ya. I'm pretty sure. Leah is like the most wanted girl in this school and since she's hard to get, it makes it more fun trying to get her."

"You make her sound like some kind of game." He just kept talking.

"When she was with you, she was pretty but when you broke up with her and left she developed a lot. Look at her Justin, she's got clear, smooth skin and great shiny lips, she has long legs that lead up to a perfect ass, that looks great in those jeans and she skinny but muscular and her boobs are perfect size and when you left she stared acting and I got to kiss her in a play." Justin cringed. "She is the best kisser I've ever had and you had her for two years. You’re so damn lucky but now she on the market again. You were a fool for dumping her but I understand why you did it."

"Let’s just go back." Justin wanted to punch him out, talking about Leah like that. They rejoined the group.

"We're back." Matt announced. "What’s everyone talking about?"

"Well, I was asking Leah to the movies this Friday." Sam stated. Justin looked hurt. Leah looked up at Justin, his eyes pleading for her to say no.

"I can't, I'm sorry Sam. I have to go." Leah walked away towards Jenny.

"Bye guys." Justin followed her.

"Mandi can we go please?" Leah hurried past her.

"Ya sure. Where do you want to go?" Mandi caught up with her.

"Can you drop me off at my place? I have acting and then dance."

"I'm picking you up, right?"

"Ya."

"Leah lets go." Lucas grabbed her hand. "Remember I'm driving you to acting."

"Oh ya. Thanks anyway Mandi. It should be over by 8:30 pick me up then. Bye everybody." She hopped in Lucas's car.

"What is wrong with her?" Jenny wondered.

"I don't know but acting and dancing always make her feel better."

"Well have you seen her acting coach? He is hot and he teaches her one on one. And he's only 21."

"Is that even old enough to teach your own class?" Justin interrupted.

"I guess so but her dad specifically hired him so her mind wouldn't always be on you." Mandi pointed at Justin.

"Did it work?" Justin asked uncomfortable.

"What work?" Jenny asked.

"Did he take her mind off...me?"

"Well, if her dad thinks there is something going on between the two of them. Wade is dead. I think he is suppose to be more of a friend than anything even though Leah has got the most friends in this school."

"But does he...um like Leah?" Justin coughed and looked away.

"I think he got engaged a couple weeks ago. Leah is part of the wedding party. Anyway why don't we head over to my place now and we can call the rest of them over." Jenny suggested.

"Okay great." They all agreed.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki