I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 5
At the dance studio...

"No, no, no. Leah you've been off all day. It's a really simple move. I'm surprised it keeps messing you up. First twist around, kick your right leg in front of your left, cross your right arm in front of you then you shake that fine ass. Got it?" Leah nodded. "Good, then do it right." Leah did the routine perfectly but anyone could tell she wasn't enjoying herself. "Leah, dancing is supposed to be fun. Let's do your favourite one. 'Tearrin up my Heart' into 'I Want You Back' okay?"

"Fine, whatever."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Maybe I should leave." Justin said walking beside Jenny moving towards the room Leah was in.

"You can't, you drove." Jenny pulled his arm when he tried to turn around and leave.

"True but she seems a little...hey that’s our song."

"She must being doing that routine. It's her favourite. She's really good at it, lets watch."

"I don't---"Jenny pulled him through the door. Leah had her back to them.

"What am I gonna do for the pair part? Scott isn't here."

"Do it alone." Wade laughed.

"So I’m gonna rub ass with thin air. I don't think so."

"Just do the dance, sweetheart." Leah stuck her tongue out at him. "You wanna lick something?" He joked. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1." The music started to play.


Baby I don't understand
Just why we can't be lovers
Things are getting out of hand
Trying too much, but baby we can't win

Let it go
If you want me girl, let me know
I am down, on my knees
I can't take it anymore

Its tearrin' up my heart when I'm with you
But when we are apart, I feel it too
and no matter what I do, I feel the pain
with or without you


Leah started doing the exact dance that the guys performed in concert. She would just shake her ass at some points. After two minutes the music suddenly stopped.

"Leah, what do you think your doing?" Wade asked.

"Skipping the pair part. I'm not doing it alone."

"Leah! Leah! Leah!" Jenny started chanting. Leah spun around.

"What are you doing here?"

"We came to pick you up. Guess we’re a little early."

"We? Who are we?" Jenny looked to her right and then to her left. Justin was gone.

"Where the hell did he go?" Jenny saw his arm and pulled him into the room.

"Justin, my man." Wade walked up to Justin expecting a hug. "What? A man can't get a hug?"

"Sweating like that? No!"

"Leah put the music back on."

"I'm not dancing alone. I just told you that."

"I just found you a partner."

"Sorry Wade, I can't do it. I hurt my ankle." Jenny joked.

"Not you redhead, Justin."

"I don't think so Wade."

"It’s really easy. You mostly just stand there. Leah does most of the work."

"Why doesn't her partner do anything?"

"Well none of the guys at this studio are really at Leah's level so we try to make as easy as possible. Scott is at the highest level with the guys so we paired Leah and him up. So will you do it?"

"Ya, what do I have to do?"

"When she pushes you a little just fall back in the chair then when she's finished, get up and grab her ass."

"What?" Leah and Justin said at the same time.

"Just a joke. Calm down. You'll dip her but very close then she'll finish off the dance alone." Wade and Jenny walked over to the boom box.

"Who told you?" Jenny asked quietly.

"Told me what?" Wade smiled.

"Don't play stupid. Who told you they went out?"

"Mandi filled me in one time she was here. I guess when she found out I choreographed some of there dances. Justin always talked about a Leah; I just never knew it was my Leah."

"Can we get started?" Leah shouted.

"Get into positions. We’ll just do the pair part." Wade commanded.

"What do I do?" Justin asked.

"Put your arms around my waist." Leah moved towards him.

"What?" Justin asked confused.

"Put your arms around her damn waist Justin." Wade shouted. He put her arms around her, and they stood there very uncomfortable. "C'mon Justin, you should know how to hold a woman." Wade walked over to him, grabbed him arms and tightened them around Leah. Leah's skin was tingling. "Just like the good old days, huh Justin?" Leah blushed a little. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1."

You're all I ever wanted
you’re all I ever needed, yeah
So tell me what you do now
Cause [I, I, I, I, I,] I want you back

Justin's hands started to move down Leah's sides and to her bare stomach. Leah jumped a little.

It's hard to say I'm sorry
It's hard to make the things I did undone
A lesson I've learned too well, for sure
So don't hang up the phone now
I'm trying to figure out just what to do
I'm going crazy without you

"Did I hurt you?" He whispered in her ear. His breath was warm on her ear.

"No. Your hands were just a little...cold."

"Sorry."

You're all I ever wanted
you’re all I ever needed, yeah
So tell me what to do now
when I want you back

"It's not your fault." Leah started to lower herself while rubbing against Justin's body. After a few more movements Leah pushed him and he fell back into the chair. Leah sat on his lap with Justin in between her legs. She started rubbing her hands along his arms and down his chest. She stopped at his waistline and tugged the hem of his jeans a little.

Baby I remember,
The way you used to look at me and say
Promises never last forever
I told you not to worry
I said that everything will be alright
I didn't know than that you were right


"Oh God!" He moaned. Leah smiled a little. Then she slide off his lap and she started doing the dance that they performed so Justin joined in since he obviously knew the dance then she twirled towards him and he dipped her slowly. She wrapped her right leg around his waist. The music stopped. Silence filled the room; Justin still had a hold of Leah.

You're all I ever wanted
you’re all I ever needed, yeah
So tell me what to do now
when I want you back


"That was great. You two dance amazing together. Justin you should consider putting Leah in a video. Jenny too. I'll talk to Johnny about it."

"But what about Mandi? She could be in it too, right?" Justin slowly released Leah.

"Sure, if it’s a slow song. She doesn't dance much." Wade explained.

"Well we really have to go. Bye Wade. We'll see you Friday." Jenny waved.

"There's practice on Thursday too. You girls know that."

"Ya, but its Valentine’s Day, Wade."

"But neither of you have a boyfriend." Leah pouted and Justin laughed.

"Shut up. You’re lucky if I show up on Friday now." Leah complained.

"Same." Jenny agreed.

"Fine, then Leah your new dance partner is...Todd and Jenny you can dance with...um let me think... Andrew."

"Todd!"

"Andrew!"

"They suck!" They said at the same time.

"Ill see you girls Friday. Have Thursday off." Wade smiled.

"I'll come but I'm gonna be late." Leah hissed.

"I hate you Wade." Jenny played angry. Jenny and Leah left.

"You’re the man, man." Justin laughed.

"It takes time. Bye J."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"I'm shot gun." Leah called out running to the car.

"Someone's feeling better." Jenny whispered walking beside Justin.

"Uh huh."

"Hurry guys, you’re like Justin's dead puppy."

"Leave Wolverine out of this."

"Wolverine? He was a poodle not a killer. I called her Curls. Aw I miss her."

"You’re the one who brought her up."

"Your the one who got her killed, Justin."

"She's not dead. We gave her to my Aunt. We just never told you because you would want to keep it."

"Curls isn't dead?"

"Wolverine! Not Curls. Wolverine."

"Why don't you two tell me why you named them Wolverine and Curls and I'll decide what her name should be?" Jenny suggested.

"Okay I named it Wolverine because it looked like a boy--"

"Only because YOU cut HER hair Justin."

"Why would you cut its hair?" Jenny asked.

"Because I hated her Curls. She was covered with curls."

"That’s why I called her Curls. Her and Justin had the same hair. It was so cute especially when they went on walks together."

"Leah please shut up." Justin whined.

"I can picture it Leah."

"People would come up to us and say--"

"Leah, if you go on your walking home."

"Okay I get it. Get in the back Jens."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki