I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 7
Downstairs...

A half hour later Leah and Justin joined everyone else in the living room.

"I love that shade of lipstick on you." Chris said.

"Thanks Chris." Leah smiled.

"Not you Leah, Justin." Leah turned to look at Justin and his lips were covered in her red lipstick. Leah turned red like a cherry. Everyone realized what happened.

"What’s it called Justin?" Joey asked holding back his laughter. Justin tried to wipe it off.

"Cherry Red." Jenny answered. "I bought it for Leah." They were going to embarrass Justin and Leah as much as they could.

"Excuse me." Leah quickly rushed into the kitchen.

"Same here." Justin followed her.

"Pay up Joe Joe." Joey handed Chris fifty bucks.

"You guys made a bet?" Jenny couldn't believe it. "Smart thinking. Next time include me."

"Jenny! That’s our best friend. You don't bet on her."

"Ya, that’s wrong." JC added.

"Stop sucking up to Mandi JC, you owe me too."

"JC!"

"Sorry."

"Why would you bet on Justin? Aren't you guys like brothers?"

"I'm sorry. I was just having a little fun. Am I forgiven?" He pouted.

"Yes but just don't do it again."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"You’re covered in my cherry red lipstick." Leah blushed.

"You think they know?"

"Duh! Come here. I'll try to wash some off." Leah hopped on the counter and pulled Justin in between her legs. "This is hard to get off. It's long lasting lip wear."

"Well it came off you pretty easy." Leah smiled.

"We were making out for a half hour, Justin."

"So if we make out again for another half hour, do you think it'll go back on you." Justin grinned.

"I don't think so."

"Maybe we should try an hour this time."

"I doubt it but let’s give it a shot." Justin pulled himself right against Leah's body and she tightly wrapped her legs around his waist. He lowered his head and started to kiss her neck. They were so distracted they didn't notice Lance and Jenny walk in to get drinks.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"Holy shit, it’s getting hot in there." Jenny announced. Lance nodded in agreement.

"I wanna see." Joey and Chris jumped up and ran to the kitchen. Two minutes later they came out.

"It looks like they're catching up on the eleven months they were apart." Chris joked. JC shot him a look. "Sorry, I'm just joking."

"JC man, that’s what it looks like they are doing, you haven't seen them. Go look, and then you'll agree." Joey stated.

"I'd rather not." Mandi smiled at him.

"Put in one of the movies they rented." JC popped in Rush Hour.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Leah's skin was tingling. Justin kissed below Leah's ear.

"Ahhh, Justin." She laughed, lightly pushing him away. "You know I'm ticklish there."

"I hadn't noticed." He kissed her there again.

"Ahhh, I think we should stop."

"Why?"

"This is Jenny's house."

"Well let’s go to your house or my house."

"We can't."

"Why?" He pouted.

"That may work for Mandi but not for me."

"It was worth a shot."

"Let’s go." Leah hopped off the counter and grabbed Justin's hand. "Grab your keys."

"Where we going?" Justin grabbed his keys.

"We're gonna pick something up."

"Okay." They walked back into the living room.

"We'll be back. Don't worry." Leah said to everyone before walking out the door.

"Have fun at make out point."

"I intend too." Justin joked as he walked through the door. After five minutes of driving Leah told him to stop in front of a mini mart.

"I'll just be a few minutes." Leah came back out in five minutes carrying four magazines.

"What are those?"

"Twist, Teen, YM and J-14. I get them before they hit stands."

"You actually waste your time reading those?"

"Ya, there's never a boring article but most of its bullshit."

"They're ridiculous."

"Fine, I'll read them tomorrow since you hate them so much." Leah shoved them in her purse not even looking at them.

* * * * * * * * * * * *
Next day...

At school everybody was talking about Justin visiting or about the guy Mandi was kissing.

After school...

"Bye, have a great time unlike us." Jenny and Leah waved Mandi off. JC had a big date planned. "I hate Valentine’s Day."

"Just because you’re single." Leah stated.

"You’re single, too."

"No, I'm not."

"Oh my God. I forgot that you and Justin got back together. I am now a complete loner. I have no one."

"That’s because you get bored very easily with guys. They always give you what you want. You don’t want that. You don't even want to settle down."

"I know but it still would be nice to have someone."

"What about your hamster, Rocky?"

"Ha, ha. Very funny...NOT! So do you and Justin have any plans for tonight?"

"I don't know. Justin always liked to surprise--"

"Boo." Justin jumped out at Leah. Leah screamed and tightly hugged Jenny. "Surprise."

"Let go of me you big baby."

"Justin you scared the shit outta me."

"Have you been watching 'Friday the 13th' again?" He joked. He knew that Friday the 13th was the only horror film that scared Leah. She had nightmares forever after each time she watched it.

"I'll ignore that."

"I think she has." Jenny whispered to Justin.

"I'll ignore that too. Isn't someone gonna recognize you? You’re not even wearing a hat. Don't people follow you where ever and take pictures of you? They could be anywhere and you’re not even in disguise." Leah commented.

"You make me feel like I’m being watch." Justin looked over his shoulders.

"We probably are because of you." Jenny added.

"Well then let’s go. Valentine’s Day awaits us."

"Have fun you too." Jenny smiled for her friends but frowned for herself.

"Where you going Jenny? I kinda figured you'd be alone.”

"Thanks so much Justin."

"No offence. So I set you up."

"What?"

"Not on a date or anything. Just to hang out as friends."

"What if I don't want too?" Jenny complained.

"I guess I would have to call Lance and cancel." Justin pulled out his cell.

"Lance! Put your cell phone away. I thought it was gonna be Joey or something." She joked.

"Let’s go ladies."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki