I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 8

JC and Mandi's date...

"JC this night has been perfect." Mandi smiled.

"Perfect evening for the perfect girlfriend." JC hugged her.

"Thank you. You’re too good to me, I don't deserve all this."

"You deserve everything you get and so much more."

"Not you. I don't know why God gave you to me but I thank him everyday. I love you, JC." Mandi looked away feeling a little shy. JC gently titled it back.

"You do?" She nodded. "Good, cause I love you too." She smiled. "I love when you smile."

"Well I love when you kiss me." JC bent his head and kissed her more passionately than he ever had before.

* * * * * * * * * * * *
Justin and Leah's date...

"This has been one of the worst nights of my life." Leah laughed as her and Justin walked into her house.

"It wasn't that bad a date." Justin smiled.

"I've never been so embarrassed in my life."

"I thought you liked ducks." Justin sat down on the sofa.

"I did but that duck tried to attack me. I thought they were calm birds." Justin laughed. "Crazy is more like or insane, ya I'll go with insane."

"It just chased you around a little. It was playing tag. No big deal." Justin knew she was gonna flip.

"Are you blind? That baby, not a mama, baby duck chased me around the park for like twenty minutes and then it cornered me and my foot fell in the pond. So many people were laughing. I think I even heard someone chanting for the duck."

"Were they saying 'Go ducky go'?"

"It was you. Justin! I can't believe you did it. I felt so stupid when I heard that and it was you the whole time."

"I'm sorry." Justin laughed.

"Ya you look sorry."

"I am."

"I'm just gonna sit here and read my magazines I got yesterday." Leah picked up the J-14 and turned it to some page in the middle. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes went wide. "Oh my God!" Leah whispered.

"Is something wrong, Leah?" She remained quiet. "Are you okay?" Leah turned the magazine over so Justin could see two pages covered with pictures of Mandi and JC at the airport.

"What the hell?" Justin grabbed the magazine. "We have to tell them." Justin stood up but Leah pushed him back down on the sofa. "What are you doing, Leah?"

"We can't tell them. At least not today. Its Valentine’s Day and they are so happy."

"Your right but tomorrow, he has to know and so does Johnny."

"This is gonna be bad. Where were these pictures taken?"

"At the airport."

"That’s was like three days ago. They must have put in extra hours to get this stuff in."

"This could wreck everything between them?"

"How?"

"Having the media know like actually know who she really is can cause so many problems especially if they didn't want it. It can put a real strain on the relationship." Justin explained.

* * * * * * * * * * * *
Lance and Jenny's hang out thing...

"I still can't believe you did that. You’re so mean."

"Hey he threw the water balloon at me first."

"He was nine, Lance."

"So, what’s your point?"

"You’re nineteen! Your ten years older."

"But he had a really hard throw."

"You’re such a baby." Jenny laughed.

"Good!"

"How's that good?" Jenny asked.

"Ladies love babies." Lance smiled.

"Not this lady." Jenny tied her hair in a ponytail.

"You should leave it down."

"What?"

"Your hair," Lance leaned in over her shoulder, "You should leave it down." Lance pulled the ponytail out. Jenny suddenly felt very hot and shy.

"But it’s such a mess." She started gathering her hair and putting it back up. Lance grabbed her hands gently.

"I love it down. Leave it, please." Lance stared at her.

"Ok, sure." She looked in his eyes and saw the fire in them and then she looked down at his lips. Lance still hadn't released her hands. Lance started lowering her to the floor. He looked her in the eyes making sure she wanted to do this.

"Yes." She said and Lance started kissing her.

Lance left Jenny's house at midnight.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki