I Thought We Were Forever by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 9
Next day...

JC answered the door.

"Johnny, hey, what are you doing here?" JC asked.

"I was called here." Johnny walked in.

"I'm not in trouble, am I?"

"No, don't worry Joey."

"So who called you here?" Lance asked.

"I did." Justin came downstairs.

"Why?" Chris asked.

"When I was with Leah yesterday. We kind of found something. Something that’s not good."

"Just say what it is Justin." Johnny commanded. Justin lifted the magazines.

"They’re magazines, so what?" Joey said.

"In J-14 if you switch to page 56, in Twist page 49, and in Teen page 76."

"I call Twist." Chris called. They picked up the magazines and started to find the pages Justin said.

"Oh Jessica Simpson." Joey said.

"Just turn to the pages." Justin demanded.

"There better be a point to this." Johnny said. Lance had seen the pictures.

"Hey JC, these are pictures of you and--"

"Mandi." Johnny finished.

"What the hell?" JC couldn't believe it.

"JC is the main story in all three of these magazines." Chris stated.

"JC and Mandi are." Johnny corrected. "You should be thankful that you can't see Mandi's face in any of the pictures. I can’t believe this. JC you are suspended to the house. I don't want you leaving for any reason. Mandi must come here from now on. In public, none of you should be seen with girls. We don't need that in the tabloids. Body guards will be on their way here. One for each of you."

"Johnny that’s not fair. This is our time off." Chris whined.

"I know it is but this is what happens when no one watches out for you. The body guards will stay for the next two weeks, until things about Mandi die down a little.”

“It’ll take more than two weeks for this to die down.” Lance stated.

“I agree, I think they should stay for the rest of your time off.” Johnny put his jacket on.

“No, it’ll be forgotten tomorrow, sir.”

“Good. Now I hope I don’t have to come back. JC I thought you were smarter than this. To let this happen is something I wouldn’t even expect from any of you guys. JC, you wanted the world to know you had a girlfriend, not who she is but people aren’t stupid. Especially reporters, they’ll put it together and then you and Mandi are screwed. I’m not saying you’re going to break up or anything but I’ve been in this business along time and I can see what this type of thing does to couples. Now if you don’t mind I have to go.” Johnny walked out of the house into his Porsche.

“JC man, I’m sorry but I had to call Johnny.” Justin began to apologize.

“I get it.” JC walked up to his room and slammed the door.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki