Escape From Reality by nic1779


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin finished doing the dishes, and turned to face her. "Wanna talk about it" she asked finally. He contemplated telling her everything going on in his mind, knowing she would listen, and try to understand, but he just wasnt ready to do it yet. "Nope" he said, and she shrugged. "K well I'm" "I know" he interrupted, and he moved forward to hug her tightly. He pulled away, his infamous grin back on his face as he looked down at her. "So what are we doing today LiLi?" he asked. "What do you wanna do today popstar?" she asked him. "I dont care, as long as it has nothing to do with music or the group or me" he told her. "Ummm....movie?" she asked him. "A movie sounds great, I couldnt tell ya the last time I got to go to a theater" he said. "You going to be safe?" she asked him. "Have you ever known me to be anything but safe?" he asked, an evil gleam in his eye, and she laughed. "I'm not even going to answer that popstar, I'm not even going to answer" she said, and he laughed as she went to go get changed.

An hour later they were entering the theater, and Justin sighed happily. For the first time in ages he felt almost normal. He pulled his hat down low on his head as they walked up the steps to thier seats. He followed Lila up to the center of the theater, and then down to the center of the row, and they finally sat down. "So what are we seeing again?" he asked her, stuffing a handful of popcorn into his mouth and savoring the taste that you only got with real movie theater kernals. "Signs" she told him. "Ok...and whats it about?" he asked around another mouthful of popcorn. "Its the new Mel Gibson movie about aliens," she told him, " and will you please save some of that for the actual movie?" she asked, batting his hand away from the warm bag that was resting in her lap. He pouted for a moment, but then grinned as he spotted her box of gummibears. He turned his attention back to the screen, and very slowly inched his hand closer to her, until he was able to grab the bright blue box from her lap. "Hey! Drop the bears!!" she called out as he held the box across the other side of his seat. "Then hand over the popcorn" he told her, and she glared at him. "If you harm the gummi's you wll be wearing this bag" she told him, catiously reaching out for her favorite snack. "Eh-Eh...hand it over first" he told her. "Fine, same time" she said. "Fine...one..two...three" he said, and as she handed him the popcorn, he threw the gummibears over her head, into the aisle in front of them. "Dude...you just threw the bears...you so did not just go there." she said,her eyes narrowing. "I think I did" he said, his eyes narrowing back. They sat there for a moment, both of them staring each other down, before she finally sighed loudly. "Just you wait..you'll get yours and just remember popstar, payback is a bitch"she told him. He stared at her a moment longer, and she finally got up to retrieve her box of gummibears.

Thirty minutes later, Lila had to use the bathroom, and couldnt wait any longer. "Dammit, lemmie out J I hafta pee" she said, getting up. "Sit your ass down, an alien just ran into the field and your going to the bathroom?" he questioned. "My bladder doesnt seem to care if an alien just walked into the theater, i hafta go dammit" she said, pushing at his legs. "Dammit Lila, do you always hafta be such a pain in the ass, couldnt you go down the other way?" he asked. "Nope, cuz the aisle is closer to this end, now move dammit!" she said, a little too loudly, and a chorus of shushing echoed around her. Her cheeks reddened, and she looked back down to see Justin laughing. She again pushed at his legs, and he finally moved them aside, and she walked past him. "Oh yeah, do me a favor and hold this" she said, and he reached his hands up to take the popcorn, just as she poured the bag over his head. His eyes shot up, glaring at her, popcorn falling out of his hair from the sudden movement. "Thats for the gummis" she said smugly, and then she turned and walked down the aisle to use the restroom before she missed anymore of the movie.

About an hour later, they emerged from the dark theater, Lila holding tightly onto Justin's arm. "Are you ok Li?" Justin asked, chuckling. "Yeah...fine" she said, but she didnt release her grip. "So whats next?" she asked him, and he shrugged. "Umm....how about another movie?" he suggested and she shrugged. "Sure, lets go get tickets" she said, heading towards the exit. "Uh uh...lets just sneak in...do you remember what else was playing?" he asked her. "Ooo..living on the wild side are we popstar?" she asked with a smirk, and she laughed as he elbowed her in the side. "Ok,ok...the only one I remember seeing playing now was something about a Wedding" she said, leading him in the direction of the theater. "A wedding?," he asked, scrunching up his nose, and then he stopped walking,"Wait wait...do you mean My Big Fat Greek Wedding?" he asked her. "Yeah! Thats the one" she said, again moving towards the theater. "Nu uh...nevermind, dont wanna see it" he said. "Why the hell not? Its supposed to be funny and I could use something funny after that last movie" she said, shuddering as she thought back to the movie they had just left. "You dont know anything about the movie do you" he asked her and she shrugged. "Nope, just heard it was funny" she told him. "No idea whos in it?" he asked. "No dammit stop asking me questions, I told ya I dont know" she said. "Fine," he said with a smirk,"Lets go see it" he told her, and they headed into the dark theater, checking to make sure no employees saw them.

"We sit where I want this time" Justin said softly, eyeing the crowd in the theater already, and leading Lila up to the back row. "The back?? Justin come on, lets move at least a little closer" she whined, but he stood his ground. "Nope, sit down" he said, and she did after a moment, her lip set in a pout. Justin looked at her and rolled his eyes before turning and looking ahead. The couple sat in silence, watching the people filter in. Justin watched as two young girls made thier way up the aisle, moving to sit right in front of him and Lila.

"I cant wait to see Joey" the dark haired girl said to her friend. "Me neither, though I wish Lance was in this one too" the other girl said back, and Justin turned just as Lila's eyes shot over to him, and he shrugged. "J...did you forget to tell me somehting?" she asked softly, and he just smiled, turning forward again, listening to the two girls in front of them. "Yeah, Lance is cute but Justin is soooo hot...I wish he would play in some movie" the dark haired girl told her friend, and Lila started laughing. "Yeah I know, I'm so happy he finally dumped Britney, hes finally single again!" the other girl said, and that was all Lila could take. She doubled over with laughter, causing the two girls to turn around to see what the commotion was.

"Are...are you ok?" one of them asked her, and she couldnt answer, tears streamed down her face. Justin watched the scene play out befoe him, pulling his hat even lower on his head when the girls turned towards him. "Is she going to be alright?" one of them asked him. "Yeah sweetie, she'll be fine. Just told her a joke, I knew she would like it" he said, smiling at them. "Oh ok...you know, you look really familiar..whats your name?" the girl asked him. "Uhh...I dont think you know me..I'm J..JR" he told her, almost blurting out his name out of habit. "JR..JR....nope I guess not, you just look like someone I know" she told him, still studying him. "Yeah, I hear that alot" he said, and he was saved as the movie started, the two girls quickly turning around so as not to miss seeing thier idol.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki