Jayce And Jami by nsyncs1girl


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


"Jami, stop and go back to the first chorus," JC suggested.
"Dammit, JC!" she cried, throwing her headphones down as she walked out of the small recording booth.

Storming past the two men outside, she made eye contact with Lance. He saw all the pain in her eyes, and he understood: she still wasnt over JC.

JC wanted to go after her, but Joey stopped him.

"Let her go man," he said.

"She'll be back when she gets her composure." Lance added.

"She called me JC. She never called me that." Joey thought JC was going to cry. He put his left hand on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort his best friend.

"Let me know if she comes back," JC said. With that, he went back to the booth.

"She never called him JC?" Joey prodded.

"Jami always called him Josh, Jayce, J-bug, or some other goofy name." Lance answered.

"Why did JC break up with Jami?" Joey asked Lance. But the two just looked at each other sadly, and remembered why: Katie Burnette. Katie, JC's now "ex"-girlfriend, had been the main reason that his relationship with Jami had fizzled.

Fifteen minutes later, a red-eyed Jami reappeared in the doorway. Lance rushed up to her and just held on to her.

"Jami, he needs you. Even if you don't think he does."

"I hope so."

JC peered through the glass window. He feel to the floor, sobbing as he realized how much he had missed her, and how much he hated himself for leaving her for Katie.

Wiping his face, he calmly asked, "Jami, do you wanna get this done?"

Jami walked into the booth and put the headphones on.

JC started the music. At first Jami didn't hit her cue. By the second time, JC was getting impatient. He wanted to complain, but instead started the song over again. Suddenly, Jami's voice rang out, slicing the silence.

"Baby you don't know what you do to me. Between me and you, I feel a chemistry. Won't let no one come and take your place. Cause the love you give can't be replaced. See no one else love me like you do. That's why I want to spend my life with you. Wanna please you in anyway I can." Her voice was soft and sweet. JC found tears streaming down his cheeks.

"...Wanna share my world don't you understand." Jami opened her eyes to find JC standing in front of her. He slowly stroked her face with the back of his hand as he moved closer to give her a long, lingering kiss.

Lance and Joey were watching them through the glass, but Jami and JC didnt care.

"You're the one I want," JC sang. "You're the one I need. Tell me what to do now, cuz I want you back."

"I was hoping so, Josh."

"I'm so sorry, Jami. I love you so much. It's not-"

"Shhhh," Jami placed a finger up to his lips, not needing or wanting an explanation.

"I love you too, J-bug." She whispered, pulling JC close.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki