Justin's Accident by LittleOnesonlyone


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin Timberlake and the other four guys that had become like brothers to him, were riding in a van across town to go to a hospital to meet sick kids. Justin was going to get a physical while the others were meeting kids.He hadn't been feeling well and wanted to know why. He thought it was just the flu. but better safe than sorry.

"So Justin, are you paying attention here? While the others are doing that. You are getting a physical and when they are done, they are going to the studio to work on their vocals while you go back to the hotel to rest. Your voice sucks at the moment and I'd prefer you not speak at all." Johnny, their manager spoke while the others snickered.

Justin blocked them all out while he closed his eyes. He started thinking about getting a chance to go back home for a while. Back to Tennessee. He was so homesick for Tennessee, but he didn't want anyone else to know. He wanted to act like he had no problems. He listened to Johnny go on about how these kids were in there and had been sick for several years. One was close to death. Justin felt sorry for him.

When they got to the hospital Justin and his security disappeared into the hospital to make it in time for his appointment while the others caught an elevator to the children's ward. Justin was quiet the whole time that they were sitting in the waiting room. A couple other people were sitting in there and no one bothered him. He finished filling out the paper work and set the clipboard and returned to his seat to wait for his name to be called.

"Sir, The doctor will see you now. Please follow me this way." A older nurse said leading the way down a hallway. She pointed to a scale and smiled.

"I need you to take off your shoes and please step on the scale. I need to take your height and weight. Don't worry, I won't make fun. You look pretty fit to me. You sound pretty congested though. Ok step off please and follow me to the examination room. I promise the Doctor will be in soon."

She disappeared down the hall and Tiny, Justin's security guard, closed the door softly behind him. Justin hopped up on the table and waited patiently. He soon laid down and wheezed while breathing.

There was a knock at the door. The Doctor came in and closed the door softly. " Well, Mr. Timberlake, relax, yes I know who you are, and no i'm not going to tell everyone here. What seems to be the trouble?" He watched Justin closely as he struggled to pull himself upright.

"Well-" Justin winced and started again.

"Well Sir, I have not been feeling well lately. My throat feels raw and scratchy. It feels half the time that I am trying to swallow sand. I just noticed this morning that I couldn't keep a thing down, and keep having to visit the bathroom. my head hurts and pounds constantly."

The doctor looked at his throat and saw that it was indeed very red and raw. He grimaced and had a nurse come in and draw blood for a couple tests. He told Justin that he could hang in here for awhile until the tests were done and that they should only take just a few minutes. Then he left to see other patients.

"So Justin, What do you think the guys are doing right now?" Tiny asked watching in sympathy as Justin rolled over onto his side and curled up shivered slightly. Tiny got up and placed a light blanket that was left in there over him and watched him smile weakly and curl up under the blanket and drifted off to sleep, wheezing softly.

A few minutes later, The doctor came back with a nurse and a tray. Justin was just stretching and sitting down on the table again. The doctor looked at him and smiled.

"Well, Justin, It's not life-threatening , You have a bad case of strep throat. Now I am going to give you some medicine now, to get you started, you should feel better about an hour after taking it. But it is important that you get these prescriptions filled and take them all even if you are feeling better. Do You understand or do I have to have someone watch you?Most of all, clear liquids, such as soup, and juice, no coffee, and take it easy on the pop."

Justin nodded and took some of the medicine, then licked his lips. " What about practicing? And singing? We are getting ready to record vocals now. In fact I was supposed to do mine today, but I guess that's out now." He looked at the doctor expectantly.The doctor went on to explain that he was not to work on his vocals for at least a week. He then handed the prescriptions to Justin and bid him well.

Justin and Tiny hustled out to the car that Johnny had left for them. Justin sunk into the passenger seat and sighed in relief. They drove toward the pharmacy and picked up Justin's medicine and then went to the juice aisle and picked up a couple cases of juice. They paid for it all and then loaded it into the car. Justin opened one of the juice boxes right away and drained it while waiting for Tiny to get in the car.

They were driving out of the parking lot when they heard the screech of tires and crunching of metal against metal. Tiny slammed on the brakes, and Justin braced himself on the dashboard. They looked at the sight before them. A car had run into the back of another. Justin took a deep breath.

"Tiny, we have to help those people, those cars are going to blow!"

Justin unbuckled his seatbelt. Tiny put an arm out to stop him.

"Justin, what if this is all a ploy to get to you? I am not going to let you go out there alone, wait while I get some fire extinguishers." He popped the trunk and tossed one to Justin.

Justin ran towards the front of the car and peered in the window. He cringed, seeing the wailing little girl insdie in a car seat and the woman in the front passed out. No doubt from the impact. He yelled for Tiny.

"Tiny! This woman has a baby in the back I'm going in!" He yanked open the door before Tiny could say anything to him about bing careful. He yanked the car seat straps open and grabbed the girl, just as flames started to shoot up around the hood area. He grabbed the little girl and pushed her into Tiny's hands and wrenched open the drivers door. He yanked the seatbelt from around the woman's chest and noticed blood all over her arms.

Justin gritted his teeth and pulled her out. He saw the car was about to explode, so he grabbed the woman around the waist and lifted her onto his shoulder. He started to run away from the car when Tiny started screaming at him to look out and run.

Justin looked back at the car just as it exploded. The force of the blast knocked him and the woman to the ground, and propelled him several feet. He just lay there, hearing the emergency vehicles showing up. He smiled to himself, knowing that he and Tiny had saved that woman and her daughter's lives. He stood up to look for Tiny.

He shook his head, why weren't his eyes opening? He started to kneel back on the ground when he heard Tiny's voice next to his ear.

"Damn you Justin, you almost got yourself killed! How in the hell do you expect me to explain to your mother, let alone Johnny and the others that you got killed saving a woman's live? Whats the matter Justin, why aren't you looking at me? You always look at me, hoping that Your puppy dog face will get you out of trouble. Justin?"

Justin looked up at him and whispered," Tiny, I can't see anything man, please help me. I think I'm blind."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki