Justin's Accident by LittleOnesonlyone


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The first thing that Ashley was aware of was the pain in her wrist and side. She moaned softly and cradled her wrist closer to her chest. Instantly someone was there cooing to her softly. Running a cool cloth over her head. She opened her eyes and saw that she was in a hospital bed and that the person with her was her mother.

"Mama? What are you doing here? Where is Lorraine? Mama please tell me that she managed to make it out of that hell. Where is she Mama?!"

She was starting to get hysterical until a big black man entered the room with her little girl in tow.

"See, sweetie, your mom is tough as nails. She is fine except for her broken wrist. I bet she is misses you really bad why don't you go over and give her a hug."

Lorraine ran over and stopped next to the bed." Hi mommy! That man there he was watching me while you weren't feeling any good. He said that you were going to be just fine and that you and I can come visit his friends anytime we want to." She climbed up on the bed and laid next to Ashley while she lay there smiling.

"Thank you-What did you say your name was Sir?" She held out her good arm to him to shake his hand. Lorraine started giggling.

"His name is Tiny mommy!! Isn't that funny?" She giggled harder and hopped down onto the floor to sit on her grandma's lap. Ashley looked at her.

"Young lady, is it polite to make fun of a person's name? What if I had named you something truly awful and you hated the name? Would you appreciate someone making fun of you?" Lorraine shook her head no.

Tiny sat down on the edge of the bed. "As she said my name is Tiny ma'am, pleased to meet you. I came by to check on you because my employer was pitching a fit because the doctors aren't letting him walk around the hospital. He is down in the emergency room right. in fact I think that he will be rooming with you unless you mind." He sat silent and waited for her answer. She surprised him though.

"No, I do not mind if he is up here. I would like to be able to say thank you to him. You said that he was in the emergency room. Did he get hurt getting us out of that car? If he did, please let him know that I will pay his medical bills." She started to get up but Tiny placed a strong hand on her shoulder.

"Now you hold on right there young lady. He will not allow you to pay for his medical bills, or your own. He was injured when he got you both out of the car. The car exploded and he has what is known as flash blindness. because of the flash from the fire, he is temporarily blind at least we are all hoping that it is temporary. I should probably go now because they said they were going to bring him up in just a few minutes, more than likely he will be asleep though. We will see each other again."

Tiny went down to the emergency room, just as they were getting ready to step on the elevator to take him up. So he rode back up. The orderlies got him situated and hooked up to an IV. Then they left and the room was silent. Ashley's mother had taken Lorraine back to the house to get her supper and get her to bed. She had promised to be back in the morning with Lorraine.

"So Tiny, what's it like being the security for one of the cutest singers in the music business? Yes I know who he is but You have my word that I will not bother him unecessarily. I understand the need for privacy, which reminds me, can you hand me the phone there please?"Tiny handed her the phone and went to sit by Justin's side to wait for the other guys who should be here soon.

Ashley called her mother to have her contact her attorney and have him come down with her when she came down the next morning. Her mother agreed and said that she would call him first thing in the morning. She said for Ashley to get enough rest and they would be by in the morning. She hung up and placed the phone on the bedside table and lay back against the pillows. She heard the sounds of someone stirring in the next bed.

"Well look who finally joined the land of the living here Ashley. Justin, You bgave me quite a scare boy! How are you feeling? Your family is on their way. The guys should be here anytime now."

Just as Tiny said that, There was a small disturbance outside. Justin whimpered softly. "Tiny? You didn't tell them yet did you?"

Tiny cleared his throat," No, I didn't. I figured that you wanted to tell them yourself. Don't worry kid, They won't be angry with you. I'll beat them up if they are."

Just then the door flew open and four young men filed in one after another. They each spared her a quick glance before hurrying to Justin's bed side. They crowded around blocking him from Ashley's view. She sighed and lay against the pillow on her bed. She whimpered softly but turned it into a cough. That of course, earned her a dirty look from one of the other guys, who then reached over and yanked the curtain so she couldn't bother them any longer. The phone rang and after a couple rings she answered it.

"Hello?"

A soft voice on the other end spoke "Hi I am look for Tiny Rodgers, I was told he was in this room. May I speak to him please?"

Ashley smirked and replied" Sure hang on a moment please I will get him for you. May I ask who is calling please?"

The woman on the other end sounded a little irritated, "Just tell him that Karen Anne is on the phone he will know who I am. Who are YOU is what I should be asking instead of you giving me the third degree!"

Ashley snickered. Mission accomplished. She pushed back the covers of the bed and climbed out making sure that she was decently covered. She went to the curtain and said loudly. "Knock Knock, Hey Tiny, the phone is for you, Here."

She stuck her hand through the curtain and waited for someone to take the phone before turning around and marching back to her bed and settling in. She heard the other guys discussing her through the curtain and was slightly appalled. How dare they imply that she was a gold digger. She didn't ask for the accident to happen and she sure as hell didn't ask for Justin to get injured and lose his sight by rescuing her. She steamed in her bed for a couple more minutes before Tiny came over and put the phone down.

"Hey Ashley, what's the matter? You looked pissed. Oh and Karen says hi. I told her the whole story. The guys know that Justin lost his sight temporarily." Tiny settled next to her and smiled at her. She turned an annoyed face to him.

"Tiny, could you please pull the curtain back please. I have something to say." Ashley sat up in the bed slowly

Tiny did as she asked much to the startilation of the other guys. She pinned them all in place with a look

"Look, I didn't ask for the accident to happen. I didn't ask for Justin to lose his sight rescuing me and my daughter. I didn't ask to be thought of as a gold digger and I sure as hell didn't ask to be treated like shit because I happen to room with the great Justin Timberlake. And I definitely did NOT ask for his friends to be such assholes to me and think of me as being a parasite on the ground. So since I am sure I will be able to leave tomorrow Morning provided I am feeling much better, Thank you Justin, You saved mine and Lorraine's lives and I will never forget that. I hope that you get your sight back and go on to become even more famous. But You should have never put your life in danger for me or my daughter."

She turned away from them and signaled for Tiny to close the curtain and told him to go back to them and help Justin get better. Tiny smiled sadly at her and left. She pulled the curtain up to her chin and tried to get some sleep. She tried to block out their voices but it was impossible. Finally she gave up and settled for reading a book that her mother had left for her. Thank God that she had remembered to get her reading glasses for her as well. She turned at the mention of her name.

"Ashley? I am sorry for the way they treated you. They are always this protective just because I am the youngest member of the group. I will tell them to treat you nicer next time. I hope you forgive them for being stupid." Even though Justin couldn't see at the moment, He still made the trademark puppy face in hope that would cheer her up.

Ashley smirked "Justin I am tired, I am going to go to bed now I suggest that you do the same. Even though you will get your sight back, They are going to have you up and about trying to get you used to being blind even thought it maybe temporary. I wish you all the luck. This will probably be the last time we ever converse. Stay safe."

She got out of bed and padded over to him and placed her cross necklace in his hand and kissed it after closing his fingers over it. She smiled sadly and tried to keep from crying.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki