Justin's Accident by LittleOnesonlyone


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Ashley just sat there staring at James. Not saying a word. She was trying to keep her composure. Finally she spoke.

"Tiny? Are you over there still? Could you please come over here?" Tiny came over and looked at her, He knew something was wrong. He sat on the edge of the bed.

"Honey, how would you like for Tiny to take you down to the cafeteria and get you an ice cream cone? Any kind you want, no nuts though." She forced herself to smile and looked up at Tiny. Tiny reached down for her.

"Let's go kiddo, Maybe I will even have some. We will be back." He leaned down to hug Ashley and she whispered for him to keep her out of this room. He nodded and they left.

As soon as she was sure that they were out of earshot she turned back to James and ground out," What do you MEAN that wants her turned over to her immediately?! James, she is not getting her grimy hands on my daughter! I spent three of the last four years of my life with her drunk wifebeater of a son. And now that he is dead, she needs a new puppet. Well she can look elsewhere! I will not turn my daughter over to her. I don't want her anywhere near my daughter!"She fisted her hands and bit her lip. Just then the curtain opened. Justin stood there.

"Ashley, what's wrong? I can hear you crying so don't tell me that you are fine. What can I do to help you."

Justin sat down on the edge of her bed and took her in his arms. She laid her head on his shoulder and sighed. After a few minutes, She sat back and sniffled. Justin waited until she was ready to speak. He heard the other guys getting up and coming over. His momma had gone to the cafeteria to get something to eat.

"You deserve to know Justin, after all I have done to help you, you need to know. Like I'm sure you overheard, I spent three of the last four years of my life with my late ex husband James. He was a drunk and a wifebeater. He beat me more one time, made me lose the first child I was carrying, before I had Lorraine. I tried to leave him a couple times, he found me. Threatened me. One day he came home from work early and had several beers and lay down to sleep it off I guess. Anyway, I came home from my mother's house late and found him dead on the couch. When I went to his funeral a couple days later, his mother, Darlene, made sure it was known to every single person at that funeral that she planned to sue for custody. James had wound all these lies about me around his mother. And now it appears that she wants my daughter."

She took a deep breath and lay against Justin's chest. He comforted her and murmured in her ear. She smiled and hugged him tighter. She couldn't explain it, but she was starting to have feelings that went beyond merely helping him for him. It was a little scary. She sat back up straight and smiled at her mother.

"Mom, please understand that I don't want to ask any unecessary favors of you but would you please stay with Lorraine for me? I don't know when I am going to get out of here and I want someone that I trust to watch her." She gave her mom a pleading look. Just then the doctor walked in.

"Well, Mr. Timberlake, What do you say to taking those bandages off today? I want to see how those eyes of yours are healing. Ok?"

Justin eagerly nodded. He stood up, walked to his bed and sat down. He bit his lip and bounced his leg in anticipation. "Hurry up! I am sorry but I am very eager."

The doctor laughed and told him to sit still. He promised Justin a lollipop if he sat still. Everyone laughed at that. Just then Justin's mom came back and introductions were made.

There was absolute silence as the doctor unwound the gauze holding the pads in place." Justin I want you close your eyes and keep them closed until I tell you to open them.Here goes."

He pulled gently on the pads, pulling them off. Justin had a few minor scratches around his eyes and he had a black left eye. Other than that, he looked good. The room was dark and the doctor sat down on a stool and pulled it close to Justin's bed.

"Ok, Justin, on the count of three I want you to open your eyes very slowly. Do not rush it. Your eyes are going to have some time to accustom themselves. 1,2,3."

They watched in anticipation as Justin's eyes fluttered open slowly, He opened them all the way. And sighed in disappointment.

"I can't see- wait, I can see something."

He gripped the edge of the matress and bit his lip. He looked up straight ahead of him. He could make out the shadow of a person sitting another bed. He looked to his side and could barely make out several shadows standing around. He tapped his foot nervously.

"Justin, Can you make anything out at all? What direction we go from here on out depends on what you can see and what you can't"

Justin laughed nervously." It's pretty dark in here. I can make out shadows but nothing distinct. Can we get some light in here please?"

Someone moved to the window and opened it halfway, as the doctor requested. Justin squinted his eyes and closed them. He felt a tickle on his cheek and lifted his hand to it. He felt something wet. He opened his eyes and blinked. He looked up when Ashley called his name.

"Justin? What do you see?"

Justin smiled." I can see you more clearly. You're beautiful. I can't see you completely clear but I can see better."

He looked around to everyone in the room. He saw the guys and his mom even they were all fuzzy. He opened his arms and they all piled into his arms. The doctor cleared his throat.

"Justin, I see that you can see a little bit better now. However I want you to wear these glasses at all times. It is a standard precaution. Please don't think that you are out of the woods yet. There is always the danger of a relapse. If that is to happen you are to have me paged immediately. Also don't go planning any trips outside for awhile. I am not going to release you just yet. I am going to start running some tests on you as soon as possible. I am glad that you seem to be regaining your sight Justin. Congradulations."

They thanked the doctor and smiled at each other. Ashley sat back on her bed and started reading some of the material that James, her attorney had left for her. Just then there was a commotion outside the room. Ashley stiffened. She recognized that voice. It was Darlene. She got of the bed as soon as she heard her daughter's terrified voice.

"Let go of me! I don't know you! Tiny help me! MOMMY!"

Ashley flew out of the room with the other guys on her heels. She saw Darlene and some man standing there trying to pull Lorraine down the hall and Tiny trying to pry their hands off of her. Ashley rushed forward. She pushed Darlene into the other guy and gave her a look.

"Darlene, I don't know how you found me but kidnapping is a federal offense. And you know I have friends in the federal building. I think you had better leave now. And keep your claws off of my daughter, You aren't going to get her so stay away."

Jc looked at her in shock and then at the others. Sounded like Ashley was just the thing that Justin needed not just becasue they were tied to each other by this accident. But Justin could help her and she could help him. He stepped forward and put his hand on Ashley's shoulder.

"Ashley, is it ok if I take Lorraine to the room and talk to her? I haven't even had a chance to get acquainted with her." He smiled at her and looked at Tiny.

Ashley nodded and smiled at Lorraine" It's ok sweetie go with Jc and Tiny. I will be in in a moment." She watched them walk off into the room and saw that Lance and Chris and Joey were still standing behind her. Just then security showed up.

"Officer, this woman and her companion are harrassing my friend and I want them out of this building." Chris said looking directly at Darlene, daring her to say something.

"Is this so Miss?" The tall security guard said looking at Ashley. She nodded and repeated that she wanted them out of the building. Then she turned around to go back to her room.

"Watch your back bitch, you killed my son, I won't let you do the same to my granddaughter. Be careful, many things can happen when you turn your back." Darlene hissed at her spitefully. Ashley just kept walking. She got on the phone immediately and contacted James.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki