Justin's Accident by LittleOnesonlyone


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The next morning, James showed up bright and early. He seemed stressed. He went right up to Ashley.

"Ashley, we have a problem. Someone ran into Darlene literally last night at some club and worked her over good. She's told the police that it was you and that you refused to give her granddaughter to her. She's asking that you be arrested and your daughter be given into her care so she can make sure that you have not been abusing her."Ashley looked at him in disbelief. Suddenly felt sick to her stomach.

"But they will see that I have been in the hospital for the last 3 weeks right? I mean there is no way that I would have been able to hit her. Not that I would not have loved to have the chance. But hey can't have everything."

James smirked." They are on their way over here right now those guys that were here yesterday will be here in a couple minutes. they are all going to have to be interviewed. And you are going to be questioned about that incident yesterday. Anything that you are unsure of about answering, look at me. Don't get frustrated."

The other guys filed in and kissed her on the cheek. They went to Justin's bedside. Justin was resting, his eyes had been bothering him with trying to get used to all the light and new sensations. He had almost wept when he saw his left eye. The others had all encouraged him, saying that he looked fine. but he had finally gotten angry and told them to leave. They were back today for moral support for both Ashley and Justin.

"Morning guys, don't bother him. He is a crab today, I told him to take a nap. I think his eyes are hurting him too much. I think that the doctor took them off too soon. they looked all red and bloodshot." Just as she said that, Justin screamed and woke up. He would have fallen out bed except for Joey who was standing the closest caught him and put him back on the bed.

"Ashley, ASHLEY, WHERE ARE YOU?" He started to get even more hysterical and fought with Joey. Joey laid him back on the bed and pinned his arms above his head. He thrashed around for a few minutes before bursting into tears.

"Ashley, help me, I can't see anything at all Ashley, I can't even find my call button. please, I'm begging." He tugged his arms until Joey let go and found the call button and placed it in his hand.

"Here Justin, I found your call button. Call your nurse." Justin complied and pressed it several times. A nurse came walking slowly.

"Yes Mr. Timberlake? What do you need?" She asked brightly.

Justin tried to sit up." I need to have my doctor paged immediately. He said if I should experience any problems with my eyes to have him paged immediately. Please page him."

He lay back on his bed and bit his fingernail. Joey handed his a glass of water that he gratefully sipped. He bit his lips into between sips, feeling the copper taste of blood trickling onto his tongue. He wiped his lip with his sleeve. Just then the nurse came back into the room.

"Mr. Timberlake, The doctor is with a patient right now, however he will be with you shortly." She smiled at them and left. Justin turned over onto his side and lay there, whimpering.

"Justin, Would you like to talk about it? I think it might help you. If you don't want to talk to a shrink then you can talk to me. I mean, I have been there before. I can help you. She gave him a hug. He hugged her tightly back just as the doctor walked in.

"Ms. Williams, I assure you that if Mr. Timberlake decides that he needs to talk, it will be to someone who is a professional and not a hospital patient. He needs actual help, not the unprofessional help of a amature. Now Mr. Timberlake, your nurse said that you were having trouble seeing."

Ashley stood up and made her way over to the doctor. She flipped open the curtain and looked right at the surprised doctor.

"Doctor Mitchell, I would appreciate you treating one of your colleagues with the same respect that you treat your patients. and it's not MS. It's Doctor Williams. I hold a doctorate in Psychology. as well as a bachelors in Social work. Have a nice day. James, would you like to go for a walk while we wait?" She walked out of the room without another word.

The doctor snorted and turned back to Justin. Justin sat up and told him everything that had been going on with his eyes. The doctor sent Justin Down for some tests on his eyes and left. The guys sat around the room and talked amongst themselves. A couple hours later, Justin came back and was sitting in his bed. He snuggled under the covers and sighed.

"Guys, I have something to ask you. I like Ashley, the fact that she has a daughter means nothing to me. I think I love her. She has brought me farther than anyone since this whole mess started. I'm scared. Plain and simple, Hell I didnt even know that she was a Doctor! Help me out here guys.Please"He pleaded with them. They looked at each other. Lance was the one to sit down on the bed.

"Justin, I like her too, not like you do. She's so nice, and forgiving. She's been strong too. She hasn't folded under the pressure of Darlene is being so rude. She is a keeper Justin. I don't think that you would be complete otherwise. Maybe you can have her come over to your house when you both get out of the hospital."

Justin smiled. The guys groaned. When Justin had that look on his face they all knew to stay away because he was going to have some fun. Jc smiled and shook his head.

"Justin, you are such a dog. Just make sure you don't hurt her. I'll kick your ass."

Just then Ashley came back and hopped onto Justin's bed. She seemed a little downcast. She laid her head on Justin's shoulder and sighed. She closed her eyes and tried not to cry.

"Ashley, what's wrong? You look like you are about to cry. Please don't cry honey. Tell us what's going on."

Ashley shot Chris a dirty look and frowned. She didn't want to think about it anymore. She couldn't believe that she was getting released tomorrow. What was Justin going to do without her? She couldn't leave. But she had to get Lorraine enrolled in school and everything. She even had to find a job.

"Ash? What's going on? Talk to me please. Tell me what's going on in that little brain of yours." Justin said pushing her hair back from her face. He smiled as she giggled.

"Justin, I don't know how to say this. But I'm getting released tomorrow morning. I'm sorry I know that you probably want me to stay here. But you should be getting released soon. I see they put your bandages back on. What did the doctor say?"

She purposely asked him a question so he would answer and forget about her leaving. Justin smiled and took the bait. He would talk to her later. He laid back in his bed and yawned.

"The doctor said that my corneas are scratched and they need to heal before I can use them again. You were right, he did take them off too soon. He even admitted it. And he said that he was sorry about those remarks. I was going to ask you a question. How would you feel about coming over to my place when I get released. So you can help me aquaint myself to it all over again. Please?" He gave that trademark puppy look. Ashley groaned.

"Ok, but only if my daughter can come too and bring Socks." The guys looked at her weird.

"Um, Ashley, of course she can bring clothes. I don't think that I have any little kid clothes at my house. What? What did I say?"

Ashley laughed." Socks, Justin, is her new kitten. She got him for her 5th birthday. Which I was in here for." She frowned and sighed.

"Oh.Ok, well then yeah I guess so.just as long the thing is trained to the box." Justin smiled and hugged her tight. Just then Tiny walked into the room with Lorraine and a small box.

"Hi mommy! Tiny brought me here today. He even let me bring my socks. Hi Mr. Justin, would you like to hold the kitty?" She watched his reaction.

"Sure, Lorraine, that is your name right?" He smiled as he felt a little hand take his hand and a small furry lump placed into his hands. He closed his hand over it as a tiny head lifted and mewed. Justin pet the kitten for a few more minutes and then held it out for someone else to take. He felt the kitten start screeching and instinctively cuddled it to his chest.

The kitten licked his thumb and started purring. Justin placed it in the small box and yawned. He started breathing a little more normally and eventually started breathing deeper, signaling he was asleep. Ashley moved the box off of his bed and straightened his legs out a little and covered him with a blanket. Then she turned to the others.

"Well guys I guess, that I should get some sleep myself. I will talk to you tomorrow."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki