Justin's Accident by LittleOnesonlyone


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


A week later, Ashley was driving back to her house with Lorraine in the backseat. She smiled at her in the rearview mirror.

"Sweetie, do you want chicken nuggets and mac and cheese for dinner? I feel like having that tonight. I think that Justin and his friends are coming over tonight and I think that Justin and I might go out tonight and have dinner together. Does that bother you?"

She waited for Lorraine's answer. Lorraine crossed her arms and sighed a new trick she learned at school. Ashley had gotten out of the Hospital just in time to get her enrolled at the last moment. She went to school on the big yellow bus three days a week. She liked it well enough, Though she really liked Justin and the guys coming over as much as they did much better.

"Mom, I don't care, I get to spend the night with Jc and Chris and Joey and Lance. I like Lance he's cool, he's kind of like uncle Shaun. He loves Jesus almost as much as Uncle Shaun does. Can we adopt Lance Mommy?" She smiled at her mother sweetly as she parked the car and opened her door.

Ashley smirked."No sweetie, Lance already has a mommy and I don't think he wants to be adopted. But you can ask if he would like to be your friend. That I think that he would like very much."Lorraine ran to her room to get her clothes changed and Ashley started dinner.

As Ashley was setting Lorraine's plate at the table and calling her, there was a knock at the door. Lorraine hopped up into her seat and waited. Ashley went to the door, wiping her hands on a towel.There stood a man she had never seen before. She kept her hand on the door protectively and looked at him.

"Can I help you Sir?"

He looked up at her and handed her a business card." Yes, Ma'am. I represent a Mrs. Darlene Huntington. She has asked for my service in getting you to turn over one Lorraine Elizabeth Huntington. I am here to make the transfer. We can do this the easy way, which is now, or we can do this the hard way. Either way I am too take the child today and deliver her to her Grandmother."

Ashley just looked at him. "Get off of my property and stay away from me and my daughter. I don't take kindly to threats and I will make sure that the police know about it." She slammed the door in his face and put the lock in place. She returned to the table and smiled at Lorraine.

Eat up kiddo, we have lots to do. The guys are going to come over and I think that instead of me going out with Justin, I will stay in with everyone. How does that sound? And tonight you can sleep in my bed with me."

She smiled at Lorraine and they finished their dinner in silence. Just as Ashley was putting the dishes in the sink, There was another knock at the door. Ashley ignored it and washed up the dishes. Just then she heard Lorraine, who was in the front room scream. She rushed into the front room to find it empty.

"Lorraine where are you! Sweetie answer me honey." She heard her outside and hurried outside. There was the same man from before. He was carrying Lorraine towards a car. She ran after him and hit him in the back. He dropped Lorraine and whirled around.

"Lorraine run to my bedroom, lock the door. Do not come out until I come for you." Lorraine ran off to the bedroom, and Ashley turned to face the man just as he jumped on her.

He started to choke her and slapped her across the face and told her,"Bad move Bitch." He took out a knife of his pocket and raised it to her throat. She didn't stop struggling even when she felt the knife prick her skin. She only stopped when she felt the guys hand under her skirt.

"That's right pretty baby, you and I are going to have some fun. Then you are going to hand your daughter over to me as though nothing happened. Ain't that right sweetheart."

Ashley stayed perfectly still until the guy yanked her up by the arm and pushed her into the house. She pushed away from him, only to have him to push her down and climb on top of her. She screamed and got backhanded. He ripped her shirt down the front and pushed her skirt up. He unzipped his pants freed himself from his jeans.

"I'm going to rape you now sweetie, and you aren't going to make a move. If you do I will cut you and your daughter both." As he said that he pushed into her, raping her.

She let a few tears fall and tried to ignore what was happening. Just then, she heard the sound of a car door slamming. She knew it was the guys coming over. She started to scream.

"Bitch!" He punched her in the side making her scream. Just then, There were loud voices and the guy was flung off of her. She rolled to her side and pulled her legs up to her chest tight.

She was aware of very little, except that she could hear sirens and she heard the guys calling for Lorraine. She felt someone kneeling beside her and she fliched away.

"Ash, girl, where's Lorraine. She isn't answering our calls. That bastard didnt hurt her did he I'll kill him." Jc said standing up.

"I found her guys, she was asleep in the closet. Where's is Ashley? Is she still in the house? I don't want Lorraine to have to see that horror." Lance said, peeking around the corner.

Just then the Paramedics got there. Ashley curled tighter into a ball and didn't respond to anyone talking to her. She heard people trying to talk to her, but she didn't look up either. She felt people trying to grab on to her and pick her up but she started screaming and struggling. She heard Justin making his way over to her, telling Jc to make everyone shut up and go away. Then he touched her cheek.

"Ashley honey, come on baby, you need to get up off the floor and go to the hospital. Lance has Lorraine and I will go with you. The guys will follow and we will call your mom. We have that bastard in custody, and we can nail him."

Ashley just sat there and cried. She didn't get up, she just sat there and cried. She heard Lance come through with Lorraine and knew that he was shielding her face from her body.

"Mommy? What's wrong with mommy Lance? Mommy?" Lorraine wiggled out of Lance's grasp and ran for Ashley.

Ashley grabbed her and hugged her tightly. She tried to quiet her fears. Lorraine fell asleep immediately after Ashley started talking. She looked up at Lance.

"Lance will you please take her, get her out of here. Don't let her out of your sight. I can't let her see me like this again. Please." Lance nodded and took her from Ashley's arms and held her in his arms. She smiled and relaxed visibly. She stayed where she was on the floor until everyone left except the guys.

"Joey, can you help me up please.I need to get to the hospital. And then I want to come back here. Chris can you please go to my room and find me some sweats and a shirt? please. And go to Lorraine's house and put some clothes in a bag for her for tomorrow. I need to contact my lawyer."

Joey smiled tenderly at her and carried her out to the car. Jc came out leading Justin, and Chris came out with two bags. Lance was already sitting in the car with Lorraine fast asleep on his lap. He took one of the bags, and got out when they dropped him off at his house. He promised that he would watch over Lorraine and that he would bring her around to Ashley's house in the morning. Then the rest of them drove off to the hospital, promising to call Lance as soon as they found something out.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki