Green Eyes by Pippin


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Kelly Jontson smiled as she picked up her car keys. Today was the day. The day Lance was coming home. She was going to the airport to pick him up. He had been overseas touring with the rest of the guys and stayed a little longer. She glanced at Lance’s flight information scrawled on a piece of paper.

“Flight 204 from Florence, Italy to Los Angeles, CA,” Kelly read, a smile crept on her lips again, “3:20 pm.” It was 2:15 pm at the moment. Lance had been gone for seven months, and Kelly stayed in LA in their two-story home on the outskirts of the huge city. Right then, their golden retriever, Pippin, nudged Kelly.

“Hey Pip,” Kelly said, rubbing his soft fur, “ready to see daddy?” Pippin barked in response. Kelly’s thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of the telephone.

“Hello?” she said.

“Kel, it’s JC.”

“Hi, JC. What’s up?”

“Kelly, something happened to Lance.” JC stated.

“What? JC, what happened?” Kelly asked, starting to panic.

“His plane crashed in the ocean, a coupe of miles from shore. The Coast Guard is looking for survivors.” JC’s voice broke. Kelly could hear sobbing in the background. She knew it was Joey, Chris and Justin.

“JC?” Kelly asked timidly.

“Yeah?” he asked.

“Do you know where the survivors are being taken?”

“I think someone said Mercy General Hospital downtown. Why?” he asked.

“Maybe Lance is one of the survivors.” Kelly replied.

“Kel, they also took everyone who died, there too.” JC said.

“I know, but I need to know if he’s alive, JC. I just have to know.”

“Okay, go.”

“We’re coming too.” Kelly heard Joey yell in the background.

“Bye JC.” Kelly said, silently crying.

“Okay, see you soon.” He replied as they hung up. Kelly couldn’t comprehend everything. The tears just kept coming. She prayed that Lance was safe.

“I’ll be back, Pippin.” She said as she grabbed her purse and keys and ran to her car.

“Mercy General, Mercy General,” She kept repeating to herself. Soon, Kelly caught sight of the large building, “oh my god!” she whispered as she saw all the ambulances. Luckily, there was a free parking spot near the entrance. Kelly parked, ran into the building and up to the receptionist at the front desk.

“Hi, I’m looking for Lance Bass.” She said, trying to catch her breath.

“Let me check,” the lady turned to her computer and started typing. She then looked back at Kelly, “he’s in room 314 on the 2nd floor.” She smiled.

“Thank you.” Kelly said as she ran to the elevator. Kelly thought. The elevator door opened and Kelly walked down the hall until she spotted room 314 at the end of the hall. Before she could open the door, a doctor stopped her.

“Hello, you must be the lady for Lance.” He said.

“Yes, I am,” she breathed, “doctor how is he?”

“Actually, he’s one of the few not badly injured,” Kelly breathed a sigh of relief as the doctor continued, “He’s got a couple of cuts and scraps, and some bruises. He’s also got a gash on his forehead and on his upper right shoulder. Those were cleaned and bandaged. Lance is in a better condition, so I suppose he can go home today.”

“Thank you.”

“Oh and by the way, I’m Doctor Vassar.”

“I’m Kelly, Lance’s girlfriend.” Kelly glanced down at her ring-less finger.

“Nice to meet you.” Dr. Vassar said before walking away.

“You too.” She then opened the door to room 314. She was just thankful he was okay. She looked up to see Lance sitting on a metal table. He was wearing a green t-shirt and khaki cargo pants. She noticed a bandage on his right should, peaking from under his t-shirt. When he turned towards her, she also saw the bandage covering his forehead.

“Kelly.” Was all he could say. She ran to him and into his arms. She took in everything. His smell, his sparkling green eyes and his strong arms. She always felt safe in his arms. They hugged for a very long time, never letting each other go. Soon they pulled away and Kelly spoke.

“Lance, I was, I was so scared,” she started to cry, “I thought I lost you.”

“Shh,” he tried to calm her, “I’m okay, I’m right here, and I’m not leaving you.” Lance replied as Kelly ran her hand through his blond hair. She looked at him and she fell for him all over right there. She knew that he was the one for her and vise versa. At that moment, their lips locked and Lance gave her the sweetest kiss.

“Wow!” Kelly whispered as Lance smiled. He stood up and took her in his arms. He hugged her and then backed away.

“I meant to do this when I got back, and I guess now is the time.” Lance commented as he got down on one knee and took Kelly’s hand in his.

“Kelly, I love you. I loved you the first moment I saw you. Every time I see you, I fall deeper and deeper in love. I love everything about you,” he took a breath; “I love the way you smile, the way you tease the guys and I love it when you laugh. I can’t imagine my life without you.” Lance said as Kelly cried.

“Kel, will you marry me?”

She could hardly breathe. She nodded in approval as Lance slipped a beautifully, gorgeous ring on her finger.

“Yes, I’ll marry you.” Lance then leaned in and kissed Kelly very passionately. They didn’t even notice as four people walked into the room.

“He did it.” Justin commented.

“He definitely did.” Chris said.

“He finally asked her to marry him.” Joey said softly, watching the two kiss passionately. JC looked on at the happy couple; it was what they both wanted for so long. “Great job Lance.” He whispered.

Kelly and Lance smiled as they saw JC, Chris, Justin and Joey walk towards them. They both looked at each other, and Kelly knew the truth. She was in love, finally in love. She looked into his sparkling green eyes and she knew it. It was meant to be, it was destiny.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki