The Journey Part One: Elizabeth by Christian


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


A/N- this story is currently on hiatus...if you have anything to help me createw the next chapter, please leave a comment or something. thanks



Elizabeth woke from her trance when she felt a hand on her left shoulder. Quickly, she looked up and saw Christopher’s friendly face.

“Hey” she said

“Hey. You looked really dazed standing there. What are you doing? I thought you hated this place.” He said, looking at the diner.

“I do hate it. I was just thinking about the last time we were here”

“Yah? Well why don’t we go on a walk somewhere else. I’m not liking this place all that much anymore either. The people around here taste horrible.”

“Figures you would think of feeding.” She answered, laughing softly as she began to walk.

The two walked further down the long street. After a few minutes in silence, Christopher suddenly stopped in front of an old apartment building. Now abandoned, it used to house friends. It still held many memories, especially for Elizabeth.

“Remember this place?” Christopher asked carefully.

“How could I forget it?”

**Begin flashback to May 11, 1997.**

Elizabeth stood nervously outside Justin’s apartment. He had invited her out with him tonight. They had been dating for a month now, since she finally forgave him after much thought.

She rang the doorbell and waited a few moments until the door opened. She looked up smiling happily, expecting to see Justin’s friendly face. But instead she saw the face of a man she’d never seen before. He ran out of the apartment and ran down the nearby stars quickly. Shocked, Elizabeth ran into the apartment, worried about Justin. She searched every room, until she came to the small bathroom in the back. Justin was lying on the floor, bleeding.

“Jusitn! What the hell happened to you?” she screamed

“What do you think happened? The son of a bitch attacked me again!” he answered angrily. “He caught me off guard.”

“Well, we need to get you to the hospital now!” she said, trying to calm down. It wasn’t working.

“Vampires heal quickly. I’m not even bleeding anymore, see?” He said calmly. He lifted up his shirt to prove to her that there was just a scar left now.

“Well, we still need to get you outta here. You go and shower and change. I’ll call Chris and see what he thinks we should do.”

“Okay. The phone is in my bedroom.” He stood up and began undressing and she went to call.


“Chris here” He said answering the phone

“Chris. Its Elizabeth. Justin’s been attacked again.”

“Well, he heals quickly, so he’ll be fine.”

“Yes, I know that. But he was attacked at home. We need to move him again, but I can’t think of where to. He can’t live with either of us, our apartments are too small. And he can’t stay here any longer. They didn’t kill him this time, so you know very well they’ll come back again.”

“Yes, you’re exactly right. We’ll have to send him to Trace’s house. He lives in London, that’s far enough away for now.”

“Fine. But I’m flying over with him. We can’t leave him alone on an airplane knowing someone’s out to kill him.”

“I’ll get the tickets ready for you two.” He said, hanging up

Just then, Justin emerged from the bathroom fully dressed in fresh clothing.

“So, where am I going?” He asked, sounding annoyed about having to leave.

“Trace’s. We’re both flying out tonight. Pack your bags, Chris will have the tickets ready very soon.”

Justin huffed “Fine…”

**End flashback.**

“I miss him a lot…” Elizabeth said, starting to cry.

“So do I. But its better he’s over there safe, than over here living with the threat of being attacked.”

“Yah. You’re right, I know. But I got him back for a few months and then lost him again. It sucks.”

“I know. Let’s keep walking. You’ve got happier memories than this around here.” He grabbed her hand and pulled her alongside him as they continued walking.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki