Seduction Or Something More by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 1

N Sync along with Johnny Wright, recording mangers and assistants sat at a long rectangular table at Jive Records, discussing the recording of their forth CD.

“California?” Chris asked for the third time.

“Yes Chris, CALIFORNIA. To be exact Hollywood, California.” Johnny informed them obviously getting very irritated with Chris.

“But we never record in California.” JC stated.

“I know you guys want this album done completely your way and it will as long as it’s in California.”

“Where are we gonna stay? None of us have houses in Cali.” Justin asked.

“You guys remember who Frank Albert is?” They all nodded. He was the main guy at Jive. The owner, the boss, the big guy. "Obviously, well he has a house down there and he’s decided to let you stay there for the summer.”

“Is he completely crazy? Five guys he hardly knows staying in his house.”

“First of all you won’t be alone.”

“We won’t?”

“No, of course not. Do you think Frank is crazy, just letting five strange guys living in his house? His daughter Danielle also lives there. She moved down there for college.”

“I remember Danielle. Last time I saw her she was 14. That was almost five years ago.” JC stated.

“So how old is she now?” Joey asked grinning.

“Soon to be 20 but don’t you even think about it Joey. None of you think about it. Now all of you go home and pack, we got a private jet leaving at 2:00. Pack, eat lunch, then meet back here with your stuff. Got that Chris? Don’t leave your stuff at home this time.”

“Got it.” Chris nodded.

“Okay go.” The guys quickly left.

“I hope she’s hot.” Joey said once they left.

“I just remember she was skinny and a dancer.”

“And that she had the biggest crush on Justin.” JC lightly pushed Justin in the shoulder.

“Guys she’s just a kid. I was like 17 when I met her and she just turned 14. That’s gross.”

“Well she not a kid anymore but if she looks like her dad, God help us all.” Chris shuddered and Joey suddenly stopped and shivers ran through his body.

“What’s wrong?”

“Oh I just got a metal picture of Frank in a dress with longer hair.” All the guys cringed.

“Eww Joey.”

“That’s disgusting.”

“Now I’m gonna have nightmares.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving at the house…

The van stopped in front of an enormous house. All the guys got out and took their luggage. Once they walked up to the porch the front door flew open revealing a Hispanic looking lady well into her forties.

“Hello, come in. I’m Susana. I am the nanny of the house and Danielle. Just leave your luggage here in the living room. I’ll give you a tour.” As they walked around she pointed out the kitchen, living room, and dining room.

“Here is the basement door. It is forbidden to go down there.”

“Why’s it forbidden?” Chris asked curiously.

“Because the basement monsters will eat you. I’m just joking; the basement is my own part of the house. Across from the basement door is the entertainment room. It’s where Miss Danielle keeps the movies, DVDs, cds, and game stations. The entertainment room also connects to this room.” They walked further down the hall. “But you mustn’t go in it. It is Miss Danielle’s dance studio. Never go in it, it’s not allowed and across the hall here we have an exercise room. Feel free to use it whenever.”

“Awesome.” JC commented.

“Susana, where is Danielle by the way?”

“Out shopping with friends. She is hosting a party here Friday night.”

“Is that a good idea? With us being here and all?” Justin asked.

“The party will be held out on the deck, patio, pool and hot tub area.”

“Okay.” Justin said relieved.

“Would you like to see your rooms?”

“Sure.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that evening…

All the guys had decided tot go to bed early except Joey. Danielle hadn’t even come home yet he was pretty sure. He was in the entertainment room watching Triple X on DVD. It had taken him a half an hour just to choose what movie to watch because she had so many. He was wrapped in a blanket laying on a navy blue recliner.

Suddenly the door to the dancing studio opened and a gorgeous looking female walked out. She had long brown hair and her eyes looked brown or honey to Joey. Her hair was up in a messy bun. She was wearing white sports shorts and a exercise bra, showing off her well toned abs and great rack. As well as the short white shorts revealing her long tanned legs. She was also wearing ankle socks and white nikie shoes with a check mark on the side. But Joey could care less about her shoes.

She hadn’t noticed that she wasn’t the only one in the room. She bent over looking for a cd. Joey’s manly instincts took over and he stared. She grabbed a cd, turned around and noticed Joey looking at her.

“Not what you expected, huh?” He just stared. She smirked at him and walked back into the studio, A few seconds later, old school Janet Jackson could silently be heard through the walls.

Joey couldn’t wait to tell the guys what he saw. She looked absolutely nothing like Frank. Maybe she looked like her mother or maybe she was adopted? Joey was so tempted to run and wake all the guys up but then they’d all gang up on him and kick his ass so he decided to wait until breakfast. The guys were definitely gonna get one of the shocks of their lives.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki