Seduction Or Something More by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 10

Dani quickly walked downstairs in search of her purse. She and Justin were going out to eat and she couldn’t find her purse. Justin would be down in like five minutes. No one else was home. The guys all went out and Susana had the day off. It would have been the perfect opportunity but she had agreed to take things slow.

She had to give up her plan. She knew she was emotionally involved and she was beginning to like having actual feelings for the other person in her relationship.

Knock Knock Knock

Dani rushed to the door and opened it quickly. Once she saw the person she slammed it shut.

“Dani let me in. C’mon Dani, you know we need to talk. This is killing you inside.” Angrily she swung the door open as she came face to face with her mother. Her mother looked wonderful being 42 years of age. Dani definitely got all her looks from her. The long chocolate brown hair, the milk chocolate eyes, the perfectly smooth skin, naturally rosy cheeks, and full pink lips. Dani was like her mother in every way, their height and figure resembled each other as well except Dani was more fit.

“We have absolutely nothing to talk about.” Dani voice was low and cold.

“Hunny, I’ve tried so many times to make things right between us but you never seem to want to co operate.”

“Of course I don’t, you’re a bitch and a whore, and I wish dad divorced you.”

“Don’t you dare talk to me like that young lady. I am your mother.” Her mother’s voice sounded threatening.

“You’re not my mother; you’re a piece of shit. And how dare you come to my house and start to threaten me and don’t even dare telling me how to speak to you.”

“Why are you so upset with me? I expected you to be upset when you found out but not this upset.”

“When I found out you were cheating on daddy with countless men, I was fuming but I then came to notice that you and daddy didn’t really how the same relationship you had when I was younger.”

“Me and your daddy didn’t love each other that way anymore. I wasn’t the only one who had affairs, ask your father about all his.” Her mother said calming down.

“Don’t you dare try to turn this on him! I know about his affairs as well. I grew up in a family with no love and respect for anything, and look how I’ve turned out. I’m gonna end up just like you. A slut looking for a rich man to marry so I can live off his money for the rest of my worthless life.” Dani spat out at her just as angry as she was since her mother first arrived.

“If you know about your father affairs then why didn’t you ever get mad at him, how come I was the only one to lose a daughter?” Her mother asked, her voice softening as she felt tears coming. Dani looked straight at her mother, preparing herself to tell her something she had not revealed to another person. She inhaled deeply.

“That’s because none of daddy’s affairs ever laid a hand on me.” Her mother sharply inhaled, too shocked to do anything else. She put a hand over her heart and intently stared at her daughter to see if she was lying.

“Oh my God.” Her mother exclaimed as she covered her mouth.

“Ya can’t believe? Well believe it, not just one of them either. Four! FOUR of your one night stands or whatever laid their hands on me.” Her mother’s hand slowly dropped from her mouth.

“Did they rape you?”

“Yes.” Dani said with the tiny bit of dignity she had left.

“All four of them?” Her mother’s eyes were wide.

“Yes and they even told me I was better than you. I’m as worthless as you. I’m just all battered and bruised. Isn’t that pathetic?”

“Why didn’t you tell anyone? Me and your father had you go to so many people, and you never said anything.”

“Who would believe me if I said I was raped by the men you cheated on daddy with. Now you finally understand why I hate you and don’t ever expect that to change. Because of you I’m garbage, I’ve been used and no one wants that, I’m turning out to be just like you, aren’t you proud?” Dani glared at her so called ‘mother’. “Now leave my house and never try to make contact with me again or I’ll have you charged for harassment.” Her mother left without arguing and looked back at her daughter one last time before she shut the door.

Dani collapsed on the sofa once her mother left and began crying uncontrollably. She sat up in a sitting position and tried to compose herself. She heard Justin come up behind her but she was too embarrassed to turn around. She didn’t know if Justin heard or not but she wasn’t willing to find out.

“Dani I have no idea what to say.” Justin said as he stood beside the couch not wanting to get to close to her, afraid of making her feel uncomfortable.

“Are you afraid of me now?” Dani asked bitterly.

“No just not sure of want you want me to do.” He said as he stepped closer. Dani wiped her tears and looked up at him.

“I want you to kiss me.” She said as she stood up and pulled his shirt downward, but he resisted.

“I don’t think I should considering what just happened here.”

“Justin all I want right now is to feel good about myself, feel wanted and you make me feel that way. Would you make me feel that way now?” She asked softly into his ear.

“I could.” He replied softly.

“I know you could but will you?” She asked as she kissed below his ear. “Please Justin, you’re what I need.” He turned to face her completely.

“And you’re exactly what I want.” He said as his lips crashed down on hers. The impact of the kiss took them both by surprise and they fell over landing on the couch, Justin on top of Dani. He continued to kiss her as passionately as he could. She opened her mouth and Justin’s tongue quickly entered hers as they massaged each other. Dani played with the little curls at the back of Justin’s neck. His hands left her hair and rubbed down her sides and stopped at the end of her shirt. As he lifted it Dani’s moans turned into whimpers. He stopped what he was doing and looked at her.

Her eyes were full of tears and she looked frightened and ashamed.

“Don’t worry Dani, we’ll stop.” Justin whispered as he got off her and sat up and pulled her with him. “You’re a good person.” He reassured her as he rocked her back and forth.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki