Seduction Or Something More by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 11

A week later…

“So how are you feeling?” Nikki asked.

“Better, really good with Justin around.” Dani smiled.

“I can’t believe you two are actually dating, like seriously dating.”

“Two weeks and a half baby.” Dani laughed.

“I would have never thought that at the beginning of your plan, you end up together.”

“Ya it was a pretty foolish and immature thing to try to do.”

“Ya I remember the phone and you saying ‘I’m going to seduce Justin Timberlake and make him feel horrible for not wanting me when I was younger, now I’m gonna show him what he missed out on’.”

“I cannot believe I was gonna try to pull that shit.”

“I think you would have succeeded.” Dani threw a pillow at her.

“Justin has morals, okay Nikki?” Dani laughed.

“Ya but he’s also got a penis.” Dani burst out laughing.

“Ya so talking about penises how did you like Chris?” Dani asked smugly.

“Which time?” Nikki asked smirking.

“Slut.”

“I can’t believe you just said that, like what position are you in to call me a slut?”

“I was joking, God just tell me did you enjoy it.”

“It was only once and no we didn’t have sex, I just gave him head. It was good, nice and thick.”

“Eww head, I did it once and I will never do it again for any body.”

“What’s wrong with giving head?” Nikki questioned.

“It’s just so gross, and it gets all over your face and stuff. That is one thing these lips will never ever touch again. Hand job is fine but blow jobs just gross me out.”

“You’re so weird.”

“I am so not weird, I just think giving head is a little nasty. Like why would any one want to stick a penis in their mouth and have all it’s cum shoot all over you? It completely grosses me out; I will never do it again.” Dani stated firmly.

“I bet you’d change your ways for Justin.”

“Nuh uh. For no one.” Dani repeated.

“Ya I’m surprised you haven’t seen his play toy yet.” Nikki laughed.

“Play toy? Is that what you call it now? Okay well I guess I haven’t played with his play toy yet but we’re taking things slow, doing them the right way unlike other people ahem Chris and Nikki.”

“Ha ha you’re so funny Dani. How about I march up to Justin and tell him you had a…a -“

“A what Nikki?” Dani smiled waiting.

“A wet dream about him last night.” Nikki answered and Dani burst out laughing, she clenched her stomach and fell to the ground.

“Can girls even have those?” Dani asked once she composed herself which was a few minutes later.

“You know what? I have no idea.” They both erupted into laughter.

“Aww Dani it’s been such a long time since you’ve been so loose like this, I’m glad you’re back. I was beginning to miss my best friend.”

“Don’t get all mushy on me Nikki, you know I hate crying.”

“Ya but still you do it all the time.”

“Nun uh, when was the last time I cried?”

“When we watched Hardball last week on TV, remember when that kid died?”

“Oh ya, poor kid.” Dani sniffled.

“Don’t tell me you’re gonna cry again? It was a movie Dani, meaning not real life.”

“Ya but that kind of stuff happens all the time.”

“You’re such a wuss.”

“C’mon let’s go downstairs, see what the guys are up too.” Dani said getting up and heading to the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa hid in the washroom as Nikki and Dani walked downstairs. She couldn’t believe what she had just overheard. It was unbelievable. Justin would definitely dump Dani if he knew she just wanted to get him in the sac. And finally she’d get revenge for her friend, whom Dani had stolen her boyfriend.

She just needed to find the perfect time to tell Justin. But she had to make sure that Dani wasn’t home, that she couldn’t defend herself because Justin would totally believe it. But if he had time to think about it, it would all make sense all her attempts and he would be furious.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki