Seduction Or Something More by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 12

“Lisa what were you doing upstairs?” Dani asked as she entered the living room and sat down with JC.

“Oh I forgot my purse in JC’s room.” She held up her purse as proof. “I just went up to get it. Sorry.”

“No, no it’s okay. I just know Susana doesn’t like when people just roam around and stuff.”

“Well I just got my purse and came back down.”

“So what have you boys been doing without us?” Nikki asked as she snuggled into Chris’ chest.

“Just talking, debating and stuff.”

“Debating?” Dani pulled away from Justin. “About what?”

“About who has the better girlfriend.” Justin smiled at Dani and kissed her hand.

“Well we all know you win Justin.” Dani said smiling.

“That’s what I said.” He agreed, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and took her hand in his.

“I think we might have to start this debate back up.” Chris said.

“Nah, I wanna go out today, do you guys wanna go anywhere?” Dani asked.

“We haven’t been to a club in a while.” Nikki pointed out.

“Ya and I really feel like dancing.” Dani agreed.

“Me too, with you.” Justin held her tighter.

“So we’re going to a club?” Chris announced.

“Yep.”

“Are you and Lisa coming JC?” Dani asked.

“Do you wanna go babe?”

“Actually I’m a little tired; I’d rather just stay home.”

“Nah, maybe next time we’ll go.” Lisa whispered somethign to JC and they both stood and headed for the door.

“Okay and of course Joey’s gonna come and Lance is visiting a few cousins so he’s out.”

“Well since were going to a club me and Dani have to do something first.” Nikki said grabbing Dani’s hand and pulling her away from Justin.

“What?” Justin asked as the cold breeze touched the part of him Dani was covering.

“Shop, of course. We need to look good.” Nikki answered. Justin took Dani’s hand and pulled her back down to sit with him.

“But you always look good.”

"But I wanna look extra good for you J." She smiled.

"Are you gonna look extra good for me Nikki?" Chris asked.

"Oh you wish." She lightly slapped his shoulder. They all laughed.

"So we're gonna head out. We won't be more than an hour..."

"Liar." Chris shouted.

"Excuse me?"

"The guys and I have been here for about a month and you and Nikki have never been at the mall for just an hour."

"Well we may just surprise you then." Dani smiled. "Let's go babe." She said to Nikki. "Bye J." She lgihtly kissed his cheek, said bye to the rest of them and her and Nikki left.

Even after Dani and Nikki had left Justin continued starring at the door.

"You really like her, don't ya J?" Chris asked.

"Ya, I do. Is that weird?"

"Kinda. Like she loved you a long time ago and you hated her..."

"I didn't hate her." He said quickly, and Chris glanced at him quickly. "Just got easily annoyed with her."

"Whatever but she really has changed, everything about her man. Not only is she drop dead gorgeous but she's a really cool person now."

"She is."

"I'm surprised she'd still want you after all this time though." Chris said, and Justin stayed silent as if thinking about his comment.

"You must be glad to be here, Nikki's cool."

"She's awesome Justin, she does this thing where she grabs your ba--....i'll stop while I'm ahead."

"I think you better." Justin laughed.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki