Seduction Or Something More by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 2

“You lucky bitch, I can’t believe N Sync is staying at your house all summer.” Nikki squealed into the phone.

“Ya they’re all over right now. They got here yesterday. You should have seen the shock on Joey’s face when I saw him. It was awesome. I can’t wait until I see the rest of the guys; they’re all in for a total surprise.”

“Ya and Justin.”

“I’m gonna make him feel so bad for treating me like a little girl when I was younger. He was only three years older than me.”

“What are you going to do?” Nikki nervously asked.

“I’m gonna show him of what he missed out on.”

“Are you gonna rape him or something?” Nikki automatically began laughing at funny her question was.

“No, I don’t rape anyone. I am gonna make him want me so bad, that he thinks he’s about to go crazy. You can call it more of a seduction.”

“You are going to seduce Justin Timberlake?” Nikki asked as if she were crazy.

“Oh ya.” Dani heard someone coming down the stairs. “Look I think someone’s awake I gotta go. I’ll call you later and we’ll get together. Ciao.” She quickly hung up and pulled out a glass of milk. Just then a sleepy Chris and Lance walked into the kitchen. Their eyes were half closed.

“Morning boys.” They glanced over at her. Then Chris’ hands shot up to his eyes and he rubbed them.

“Who are you?” Chris asked starring at her. Her short top and shorts showed off her excellent body, she knew what guys liked.

“I’m Dani or as you guys remember me Danielle.” She smiled as Lance and Chris starred at her.

“Chris pinch me to make sure I’m not dreaming.” Chris reached out his arm and pinched Lance. “Ouch!” He shouted.

“You told me to do it.” Chris defended.

“Ya but not so hard.” He held his arm rubbing it up and down.

“What the hell was the shouting?” JC demanded as he walked into the kitchen.

“Lance.” Chris automatically said.

“Don’t you know that people sleep in this place.” JC said grumpily. He then noticed Dani starring at him with curious eyes.

“I’m Danielle, you can call me Dani.” His eyes widened when she introduced herself.

“You’re Danielle?”

“Yes but call me Dani please.” If JC didn’t have a girlfriend, he definitely could develop some feelings for Dani.

“Well hey. It’s been a long long time since we’ve seen you.” JC said as he walked up and hugged her. Dani was kinda touched by the kindness JC showed her. She was glad she didn’t have anything planned against him.

“That long long time did her a lot of good.” Chris whispered to Lance.

“Oh ya.” Lance agreed. Dani heard and turned away a little so they wouldn’t see her blush. She was used to compliments but not from such super stars like N Sync.

“Well I have to go out for a little but I’ll be back in like an hour so don’t worry too much about me.”

“I’m gonna miss you.” Chris announced as she walked out of the kitchen. Dani laughed. She changed into a pair of black jean hip huggers and a tight low cut red top. She left her hair in waves and left her house to buy a few supplies that she would need in the upcoming future.

Two Hours Later…

Dani walked into her house and automatically heard female giggling. She walked quickly to the back yard and on the patio was Chris, Joey, JC and a girl in his lap. She looked kinda familiar.

“Hi everyone,” she gave them all a half wave, “sorry I took so long.”

“It’s ok.” Chris said. JC got up and took the hand of the girl that was sitting in his lap.

“Dani I would like to introduce you to my girlfriend, ”

“Lisa.” Dani finished. JC looked very confused.

“We go to college together.” Lisa explained.

“Are you two friends?” Joey asked.

“Well we never had any classes together or anything.” Dani rambled. Dani had ‘accidentally’ stolen Lisa’s best friend’s boyfriend. Not like she did it on purpose. She did feel bad afterwards but it was so much fun she couldn’t regret it. “And I have to go inside right now and do something so I’ll be back out later.” She began to walk into the house and then swiftly turned around.

“Wait isn’t there five of you?” The guys nodded. “But I have only met four of you. Who is the other one? I forget.” She said like she had completely forgotten. Chris rose from his seat and walked over to her.

“You can’t tell me that you forgot Justin?” Her face remained clueless. Hell she was one fine actress.

“You were absolutely in love with that boy when you were younger.” JC stated.

“Do you guys remember the time she professed her love to him, then got on her knees and proposed?” Joey asked, automatically beginning to laugh. The rest of the guys laughed too.

“Well I don’t remember but as a child I was very stupid and I had bad taste in boys but I’m all grown up now and totally out of the ‘Justin phase’, that was a good five years ago.” She turned and walked into the house and plopped down on her beautiful leather sofa.

~Flashback~

Dani was on her knees in front of Justin with her favourite ring held out.

“Justin, will you marry me?” Dani asked with so much hope in her eyes. Justin looked pitifully for her and slightly annoyed.

“Dani, your obsession with me has got to stop. It’s annoying. You’re just a kid and you don’t love me Dani. What you feel for me is more like puppy love.”

“Even a puppy needs love Justin.” Justin looked sad. He could never get through to her. She just wouldn’t listen.

“That’s not exactly what I meant but anyways Dani you have a whole life to live, you just have a little crush on me. Don’t waste your time.” Justin told her sternly but gently.

“I want you to be in the rest of my life. I’m not wasting anything.”

“Dani, I’m sorry, I’ve tried to be nice to you since I’ve met you but I can’t anymore. I will never like you. You’re like a kid sister. We can never ever be anything more than friends, I don’t even know if we can be friends.”

“Why not Justin?”

“Because sometimes you get on my nerves so much I feel like shooting myself.”

“Fine, I understand. I’ll leave you alone if you don’t want me around but remember I will always love you.” Dani then walked out of the room. When Justin couldn’t see her anymore she ran up to her room and cried. Justin instantly felt bad but she did stay away from him.

~End of Flashback~

Dani slapped her forehead.

“Boy was I ever stupid.” She said to herself.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki