Seduction Or Something More by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 3

Frank had wanted the guys and Dani all to have dinner together that night. He thought it was a good way for them to get to know one each again. Dani also invited Nikki over and JC invited Lisa. They were getting along okay. Lisa was getting over her anger. Nikki was due there any minute.

“Can we eat yet?” Chris complained.

“Chris, no. Just please wait another minute or two for my friend to show up.”

“Is she always late?” He asked.

“Chris it’s only ten to seven. I told her to be here at seven.” Suddenly the doorbell rang. “Now Chris go get the rest of the guys while I get the door.” Chris ran out of the room shouting the guy’s names throughout the house. Dani walked over to the door and opened it. She instantly hugged Nikki.

“So what’s happened?” Nikki asked curiously. She stood there in a black leather shirt and a fitting blue top that matched her blue eyes and her hair blonde hair was tied up in a messy bun.

“Nothing, I haven't even seen him yet. He kept himself busy all day even though they had it off.”

“Can someone say workaholic?” Nikki joked.

“I guess he just really loves him job. Anyways everyone is waiting in the kitchen for us. Chris has been begging to eat for an hour now.”

“So how are you guys getting along?”

“Pretty good. The guys are great. They all starred at first but were getting past that. Oh you’ll never believe what I know.” Dani teased.

“What? Tell me. Now.” Dani laughed.

“Remember Georgia,” Nikki nodded, “do you remember her best friend Lisa that wanted to kick my ass but was too afraid to actually go through with it, “Nikki nodded again, “well she’s dating JC.” Nikki jaw almost fell to the ground.

“No way.”

“Oh ya, she’s been here all day.” They walked into the kitchen. “Hey guys.” She said getting there attention. “This is my best friend Nikki. Since you guys will be here practically all summer you better get used to seeing her. Nikki those are the guys, I’m sure you know there name and I believe you and Lisa know each other.”

“Hey everybody.” Nikki said. Chris was starring at her. Dani was trying to hold in her laughter. Chris looked like a puppy dog. He stood up and walked up to Nikki.

“Hi I’m Chris,” He held out her hand and she shook it but he didn’t let go. He pulled her a little closer and whispered. “And I am at your service.” Nikki laughed.

“Guys where the hell is Justin?” Dani wondered.

“He’s still upstairs working. Says he’ll eat later.”

“Oh no, rule number one in this place. We all eat dinner together. So I’m gonna get him and drag his ass down here.”

“You go get him.” She turned and walked out of the room.

She quickly walked upstairs and walked down the hall to where she heard someone playing the guitar. She stood outside and straightened herself out. She had changed out of her black jean hip huggers into black dress pants that made her ass look awesome and a black low cut top. Her hair went straight after she took her shower. She lightly knocked on the door.

“I told you Chris that I’ll eat later. I’m sure Dani will let you eat without me.” Dani laughed lightly. She turned the knob and opened the door.

“Nope, Chris can’t eat until you do, so you better get your butt down there. I wouldn’t really like to drag you down there like I told everyone.” Justin looked up from his music sheets.

“Dani.” He whispered. He just stared at her for several moments. He was looking over her face and body. He smiled then looked to the side. “Sorry I was starring.” It’s not like Dani wasn’t herself. Justin looked so much better than she remembered. He was much more muscular and he had his shirt off. His body was well toned and his blonde curls were much shorter and his smiled that made her go crazy when she was younger still had the same affect.

“Um you have to come down to eat.” She said stupidly. Justin laughed.

“What is it a rule?” Justin joked.

“Actually it is. When you guys aren’t recording you’re all eating with me.”

“Oh.” Justin said sheepishly. He put his guitar to the side and stood up. Dani took a little step back. She had such a better look. What she wouldn’t do to have him now. She wasn’t that hungry. He began walking around the room.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m looking for a shirt or would you prefer I remain topless while I eat.”

“I not sure but I think I’m leaning towards the no shirt.” He looked up at her surprised.

“So how old are you now? 17?” SEVENTEEN! She felt like smacking him.

“I’m actually turning 20 Friday night.”

“Oh so that’s what the party is gonna be for.”

“Did you honestly think I was 17?” Dani asked.

“No. Don’t know any seventeen year olds that look like you. I just wanted to see if you would get upset or something.” Did he just test her? She couldn’t believe it. He was testing her. She had to do something.

“Oh I like this shirt.” Justin turned to look where she was and she bent over and picked it up slowly. Justin mouth was partly opened as he watched her.

“Here you go.” She smiled sweetly as she walked out of the room.

Justin was in the kitchen a moment later. He sat beside Dani since Nikki was sitting in his seat which was beside Chris. After dinner they all did separate things. Since Chris asked Nikki to go for dessert and Dani insisted she go, Nikki was gone. JC was with Lisa, Joey was playing video games and Lance was doing some business. Justin was in the living room working on his music. She decided she would dance. She went to her room and changed into her dance/exercise clothes. Wearing white shorts and a pink exercise bra with her hair tied up she walked downstairs with a water bottle and a towel around her neck.

When she walked through the living room she noticed Justin was sitting with a girl and he had his arm around her. She walked around the sofa so she could see her face. Dani didn’t think she was that beautiful, she looked very conservative. Considering she was wearing loose jeans and a crochet sweater.

“Hi I’m Dani.” Dani introduced herself.

“I’m Victoria.” Dani knew Justin was starring at her so she decided to sit and talk for a few minutes.

“So are you Justin’s girlfriend or something?”

“Well it’s still very new. We’ve only been dating two weeks.”

“Wow that is a very short time.” Dani stated. “Well as you can see I’m not dressed to socialize, I’m actually gonna dance and exercise.”

“You’re a dancer?” Victoria more stated than asked.

“Ya, do you dance much?”

“No, my mom told me that dancing is like having sex on a dance floor with people grinding themselves on each other and I totally agree.” Dani nodded even though she wanted to yell VIRGIN. “She also said if you want to dance you might as well become a stripper.” Dani could totally tell that her mother was a nun and her daughter would soon be following in her foot steps.

“Ya I’ve been looking into that as a career.” Dani said rudely as she walked out of the room. Now she really had to dance. How could someone just rag on her passion in life? She felt so free dancing. She didn’t care if anyone was watching, or judging her. She cared about nothing.

She blared Mary J Blige and began to dance. She danced for two hours until Nikki came in and stopped the music.

“Why’d you do that?”

“Because you’ve been in here for so long, blaring that stuff. I’m surprised you not deaf.”

“I just feel like dancing, now how was dessert?”

“Good.”

“Just good? Good is such a plain word. That’s like when a guy asked me how the date went and I say ‘good’. It means crap.”

“Okay something definitely bit you in the ass. But it was great then. It was so funny. Chris was making me laugh the whole time.”

“That’s nice, so is the devil still here?” Dani asked referring to Victoria.

“Oh she bit your ass. I won’t bother asking what she did but she left.”

“Thank God.” Dani began to leave the room.

“Where are you going?”

“I need more water, I ran out.”

“Your still gonna dance! Are you crazy? You’re gonna burn yourself out.” Nikki grabbed her arm.

“I’m fine. The little bitch just pissed me off a little. Taking her boyfriend is gonna be awesome. No regrets.”

“Dani maybe you shouldn’t go through with this.”

“Justin said I was 17 today. SEVEN damn TEEN.” Nikki eyes went wide. “Then he said he knew I wasn’t, just wanted to see my reaction.”

“He tested you?”

“Ya so I’m gonna go through with this and when I’m done I’m gonna deserve a fucking nomination for my splendid performance. Watch closely I might be able to teach you a few tricks along the way.” Nikki laughed.

“Okay since you’re in a better mood, will you please take a shower and sit down with us on the patio. It’s such a nice night out. Really warm.”

“Okay. I’ll be there soon.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki