Seduction Or Something More by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 4

Friday night...

People started coming to the party around nine o clock. Almost half her college was invited since Dani had tons of friends. Dani was known for having the best parties around. She even told people she didn’t expect anything but still they all brought her something.

She wore a strapless black top that tied at the back and was backless. It also was silk on her stomach area. She also wore a tight black miniskirt with black hooker boots that went just below her knees. She had her hair in loose waves. Only certain people were allowed in the house. The guys did end up coming to the party. A lot of people were just too drunk to notice them and others just didn’t recognize them. Most of the dancing was going on in the living room and the patio.

Justin sat on the sofa with Victoria talking away but he wasn’t listening he was watching the way Dani moved her body. She was surrounded by a group of at least six guys and she was dancing equally with all of them. He watched her with his hungry eyes. She was dancing so freely he wanted to jump in there and push all those guys away and dance with her.

“Justin? Hello? Are you even listening to me?” She then followed his gaze and frowned. She shook him.

“Oh sorry, did you say something?”

“I think whatever we have should be over.”

“Okay.” Justin agreed. Victoria was kinda boring. His mom had set them up.

“Okay? Don’t you even wanna now why?”

“I’d love to know why.” Justin lied.

“Because I’m classy. I can’t compete with her. I see the way you’ve been watching her and you don’t look at me that way at all. I’m not a stripper Justin and I won’t become one for you.” She stood up and turned to walk away. Justin grabbed her arm and turned her back around.

“Don’t you dare call her a stripper again.” Justin warned.

“Well look at her, what would you like me to call her?” Victoria said smugly.

“Free. At least she’s not a fucking brat that so damn insecure about herself.” Victoria turned and stomped away. Justin shouted after her. Justin turned his stare back to Dani and she was looking at him. She was now dancing alone, indicating with her finger for Justin to come to her. And he did like a puppy.

“Wanna dance with me, Justin?” She asked. He nodded. “But I must warn you I'm practising to become a stripper.” Justin smiled at her.

“Then strip.” He whispered in her ear as he pulled her close and they began grinding.

“I’ll give you a private screening sometime.” She teased as she went down on his leg then back up. She began rubbing herself harder into Justin noticing how aroused he was becoming. She turned around and started to grind her hips against Justin, rubbing her hands up and down his back.

“So what happened to the nun?” Dani asked. Justin felt her hot breath on his neck.

“She went back to the convent.” Justin hands played with the ends of Dani’s hair. Her first move was to leave him wanting more of her. She ran her hands along his waist from the back to the front and she began rubbing his lower abs.

“What are you doing?” Justin asked his voice husky.

“Just feeling around. Don’t worry, you’ll like it.” She rubbed her hand lower and rubbed his manhood from out side his jeans. Once his arousal was obvious, she decided it was time to go. She stopped and Justin groaned.

“Um…I have to go…check how everything is outside.”

“But-“ She left quickly. Justin looked down and realized how much he enjoyed that. He hurried upstairs and took a long cold shower, wearing his arousal away.

Justin wanted to make her pay but Johnny had warned them not to get involved with her. So everything Justin wanted to do, he couldn’t.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki