Seduction Or Something More by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 5

“You’re such a dirty girl.” Nikki joked after hearing what Dani did.

“I had too. So I didn’t see Chris or you all night, now where were you too?”

“Around.”

“Around? You can’t leave me with that, what were you two doing?”

“Well me and Chris both decided the party was to wild so we went into the entertainment room and watched movies.”

“Ya I bet that’s all you did. Anyways Susana is calling me, I have to go.”

“Bye.” She quickly hung up the phone and ran downstairs to where Susana was standing.

“You called master.” Dani joked.

“Dani, look at the mess still here. The party was two days ago and I’ve been cleaning non stop and still there’s mess. Now you can clean something. I’m not paid enough to clean up after every single one of your parties. They get bigger and wilder each year. They have got to stop.”

“Okay, I’ll help clean, just let me change. You can take a little break.”

“There is a Lord.” Susana looked up in the air. Dani changed into black short Nike shorts and a yellow tank top. She started picking up some of the things in the living room. Wrappers, beer cans, and such. The door opened and Chris, Justin, JC and Lisa walked in. She hadn’t talked to Justin yet. They had been busy all day yesterday.

“Hey everyone.”

“You’re cleaning?” Chris asked.

“I’m giving Susana a little break. It was my party and she does have to clean them every year.”

“Well when you’re finished we’re gonna be watching movies.”

“Okay.” They all left the room except Justin. “Can I help you Justin?”

“No……………..actually yes.” He remained silent and Dani was growing a little impatient.

“Well say it already.” She demanded tying up a garbage bag.

“What was that?”

“What?” She asked knowing exactly what he was talking about.

“That thing on the dance floor, what was that Dani?”

“Did it bother you that I did it?” She asked innocently.

“In fact it did, kinda.” He answered.

“Didn’t you enjoy it?” She asked as she began to make her way towards him.

“Yes, no. That’s besides the point. Why did you do it?” He took a step back.

“I just felt like it Justin. Would you like me to do it more often?” She smiled as she noticed Justin taking tiny steps back.

“Dani don’t ask me that. Your not suppose to do stuff like that?” She took her last step and she was now standing in front of him.

“Why not?”

“Because you’re Danielle. You don’t do stuff like that.”

“I’m not a child anymore Justin. I’m not the same girl you remember. I’ve changed completely so don’t except sweet innocent Danielle anymore. Because the way I remember it no one liked her especially you.” She poked her finger into his chest.

“But-“

“No, shhh.” She placed her finger over his lips. “It’s like we’re meeting for the first time Justin. Let’s make it a time to remember.” She smirked as Justin swallowed hard. She began to run her finger down his chest seductively until she got to the buckle. He placed his hand on top of hers to stop her.

“This isn’t right Dani.”

“I’m a grown up Justin.” She defended.

“Your dad is practically my boss.”

“He doesn’t have to know.” She whispered. His grip began to loosen up on her hand. She slowly went to undo his belt. She stopped once she heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

“Some other time. I promise.” She ran back to where she was before and started picking up garbage.

“Dani, thank you for your help but I have just gotten off the phone with your father and he is sending up a cleaning crew. You can stop now.”

“Was he upset?”

“I couldn’t really tell but watch it young lady, he’s getting to be an old man and being separated from your mother doesn’t help him out much.”

“Like she made him any happier.” Dani spat out as she quickly walked to her dancing studio.

“Susana, were Dani and her mother close?” Justin asked.

“I don’t think there has ever been a day I have seen them talk to each other without yelling for about 5 years. Just about the time when you guys left. The whole family went down hill from there. Not saying it was you guys or anything.”

“What happened?”

“It’s not my place to tell Justin.”

“But I’d like to help Dani.”

“Since you care, I’ll tell you. No one knew why Dani’s attitude had changed towards her mother, except Dani and her mother. Dani started to make rude comments about her mother. She started to shop on her own, bought some outrageous stuff, she made new and different friends and she lost belief in love. Her mother soon became fed up with Dani’s behavior and moved out to Los Angeles, and she stayed here with me. Her father now spoils her to death. Dani has been through a lot of hard times and I know she is grateful to have what she still does and she does love her father with all her heart.”

“But what happened between her and her mom?” Justin asked paying close attention.

“I wish I knew. Everyone asked Dani but she wouldn’t tell a soul. Her dad sent her places, counselors and such but she never cracked. It’s all just bottled up inside her, just waiting to come out but I think it may be in her forever.”

“Why did she lose belief in love? How did that happen?”

“She just became so insolated about everything. She started dating at 14. Meaningless little things. Never one that went more than a month before Dani would break it off.”

“So she’s afraid to commit?”

“I think a commitment is the one thing Dani wants more than anything.”

“Okay, now I’m confused.” Justin leaned back against the sofa.

“I told you Justin. She lost belief in love or maybe she won’t allow herself to love. I’ve never thought of that before.”

“I’ll try to talk to her about it.”

“She won’t talk to you about it. God knows she only tells Nikki stuff. But Nikki isn’t enough.”

“Don’t worry about her too much. I promise I’ll help.”

“Thanks Justin, that is very sweet of you.”

“Well what’s a life if there’s no love in it.” Justin stated as he stood up.

“That’s a very smart saying, where’d you hear it?”

“Dani told me it when she was 13.” Justin smiled at Susana and walked into the entertainment room. Susana looked up and did the sign of the cross.





© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki