Seduction Or Something More by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 6

A week later………

Dani stood outside her bedroom on her balcony, starring out at the beach view she had. She had been watching what appeared to be a young couple with a child. They were chasing each other and laughing like crazy.

~Flashback~

“I’m coming to get ya.” Frank said as he chased 7 year old Dani down the beach.

“You’ll never catch me daddy, I’m the fastest girl on the planet.” Dani laughed as she ran past her mom and waved.

“I think she gets her running abilities from you Allison.” Frank shouted to his wife. “She’s exactly like you in every way.” He plopped down on the beach towel next to her.

“Is that a good thing or bad thing?” She asked lifting her head from her book.

“It’s the best thing.” He said as he kissed her.

“Daddy I beat you.” Dani announced, dancing in the sand. “I beat daddy. Who’s the best, I’m the best.” Dani cheered for herself.

“Daddy’s the best sweetheart and he’s coming back for ya.” Frank got up and chased after Dani.

“Ahhhh.” She shrieked as she laughed and ran away.

~End of Flashback~

Nikki walked silently behind Dani, not knowing if Dani heard her or not. She stopped behind her and looked over her shoulder to what she was starring at. She sighed and placed a hand on Dani’s shoulder.

“Ahhhh.” She yelled as she spun around. “Holy shit, it’s just you. Scare the shit outta me, why don’t ya.”

“Are you okay?” Nikki asked.

“You know me, I’m always fine.” Dani plastered a smile on her face.

“Why do you do that? I’ve known you long enough to know when you’re faking something.”

“I just don’t want to talk about it.”

“You never do and that’s what I’m afraid of. It’s not good for you to keep these things to yourself. Everyone has problems Dani but we have to work through them and get over them.” Dani remained silent and sighed loudly. She looked up at her best friend and felt kinda guilty seeing all the concern on her face.

“Nikki, it’s just my whole life-“ Chris, Joey and Justin burst through her bedroom door.

“We heard screaming.” Chris said gasping for air.

“Came…as fast…as we could.” Justin got out.

“Thanks for the rescue but Nikki just kinda surprised me.”

“That’s cool.” Joey walked over to the ledge.

“Wow, check out that view.” Chris and Justin also looked over.

“Look at that family.” Chris pointed.

“They look so happy.” Justin stated. Dani turned and walked back into her room. Justin had turned around just in time to see it. He also walked in.

“Are you okay?” He stood in front of her as she sat on the edge of her bed.

“Of course, why wouldn’t I be?” If Justin didn’t know better, he would have believed her but now he knew how vulnerable she was, he knew she was hurting and putting on an act.

“You can talk to me you know.” He said softly. She looked up at him.

“You know what? I don’t. Not like we ever talk Justin, when I was younger you spent all your time blowing me off and we did not keep in touch at all over the past five years. All those stupid emails and letters I sent were a waste of my time. I don’t just spill my life story to someone who is practically a stranger to me now.”

“You don’t seem to be telling anyone you’re close to either.” Dani’s jaw dropped and she felt like she was on the verge of tears. It was just one of those days when anything will make you cry.

“I don’t have to tell anyone, anything. I know what I am and will become so why bother telling everyone when they’ll be there to witness it.” Dani spat at him and then got up and left.

‘What the hell did she mean by that?’ Justin thought to himself.

Later that evening…

Dani was on her bed listening to music and writing away in her teddy book when she heard the door open. She quickly shut it and threw it to the side of her bed. She looked over at the door and saw Justin standing there.

“Can I help you?” She asked.

“Dinner time.” Justin announced, smiling.

“I’m not that hungry.” She answered. Justin’s smile widened as he walked over to the bed.

“Wait, last I heard it was a rule to eat together that you strictly enforced. Now get up and join us or I’ll have to drag your butt down there.”

“Just my butt?” She joked.

“Ha ha, now seriously get up.”

“I’ll be down in a little, just give me a few minutes.”

“Ya right, like I’m gonna believe that.” He reached down and took her hands in his and pulled her up from her sitting position.

“I swear, two minutes.”

“No.”

“Please.” She pulled her hands back and instead of Justin releasing his grip, he fell forward. He let go of her hands in time to stop him from crushing her with his body weight.

“Whoa.” Dani whispered.

“Ya.” Justin agreed silently. “You okay? I didn’t hurt your butt or anything?” Dani laughed.

“It feels fine but if it gets sore I’m suing.”

“Okay.” The door flung open and Joey and Chris quickly entered and upon seeing what position they were in, quickly left.

“We need to go.” Dani said as she looked up at Justin’s face. It was just like she remembered it. Beautiful blue eyes, boyish smile, cute curls framing his gorgeous face. His attitude had changed but definitely for the better.

“But I don’t want too.” Justin said so quietly she wasn’t sure if he had actually said anything but when she looked in his eyes, she was sure of it. He was feeling something for her. That wasn’t suppose to happen. It was suppose to be a meaningless fling, to leave Justin crazy but now as she looked at his face she could tell he felt something for her.

“You know what? I’m starving.” She pushed Justin off of her. “Feel like I haven’t eaten in days.” She rambled. Justin quickly got off her bed.

“That’s a good thing because there is tons of food downstairs.” He quickly changed the topic, sensing her awkwardness, though he didn’t know why. She had been throwing herself at him lately.

“Good lets go.” She rushed out of her room.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki