Seduction Or Something More by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 7

A week later………

Dani had begun to avoid Justin after sensing his feelings for her. But two nights ago Justin brought a girl to her house from the club. Dani knew she had stayed the night and she knew what they did while she was here. Everyone was complaining about the noises. It upset Dani but she didn’t think much of it. When Justin came home that night, he seemed piss drunk and the guys told her that they have never seen Justin so hammered and out of it.

After that she figured Justin couldn’t have any feelings for her if he had a one night stand with some girl in her own house so she started talking to him again.

Justin and her were alone in the entertainment room and he was watching some movie.

‘Perfect!’ She thought. She walked up behind him. She silently took a deep breath then she bent down and began to rub Justin’s neck. He stiffened a bit at first but then relaxed at her touch.

“You’re too tense Justin, what’s bothering you?” She bent over and whispered into his ear as she massaged his neck.

“Um…I’m not sure.”

“Well I’ll fix that.” She walked around the sofa and sat down on top of Justin. One leg on each side with her entrance right on top of his groin.
She masterly massaged his neck and moved lower down his chest.

“Does that feel better?”

“Oh ya.” He groaned. She had begun to grind herself on Justin. She could feel him getting hard underneath her so she did it harder. She needed to find someway to stop this or else she might not want to stop. When she turned Justin on, he’d be turning her on and walking away from that each time was hard. She heard two people talking on the other side of the door. ‘Perfect.’ She slowly moved off him a little but with his arousal so noticeable she quickly moved back. She couldn’t have him embarrassed like that. The knob turned and the door opened. Chris and Joey walked in and stopped dead in their tracks.

“Is it still in your eye Justin?” Dani asked winking at him.

“Ya, ya I think you almost have it.”

“What’s going on here?” Chris asked quietly.

“Chris, thank God you’re here. Justin’s got something stuck in his eye could you please go get me a glass of water and Joey could you get some towels. Thank you.” They turned and began to leave the room.

“I’m gonna stick something in my eye if that’s what she does.” Was the last thing she heard before the door closed.

“Gotta go. I’ll see ya around.” She said quickly, getting off Justin and jetting to the door. “I suggest you leave before they come back.”

“Dani wa-“ She was gone. “What the fuck?” He glanced around the room and then took Dani’s advice and left. He went upstairs to his room, pulled out his books and started writing down random thoughts.

Once Dani ran out of the room she quickly changed and left to go shopping. She was mentally smacking herself over and over again.

She came back an hour later and the house was empty except for Susana but she was in the basement. This was the first time the house had been completely empty. She saw a pile of clothes at the bottom of the stairs that Susana had probably forgot to bring upstairs so she decided she would put them away. She had the clothes listed so she knew what member it would belong to. They all seemed to belong to Justin.

She placed the clothes on the dresser and began to look around. She knew how the room looked its just something about it attracted it to her. Maybe because it was Justin’s. She had to admit certain feelings were coming back but she had to hide them because if he liked her, it would only be because her looks. If he couldn’t like her when she was younger and then he couldn’t possibly like her now.

There was a book on his bed. It looked kinda like a journal. She really wanted to open it but she knew what she would do if she found out someone had been going through her journal so she decided against it. There was a half written letter on his bed. She picked it up and began reading.

Dear Mom,

I really really miss you guys. It’s only been about a month since I’ve seen you and I think I might go crazy. We haven’t recorded as much as I thought we would by now but we’ll get a move on it soon. Ya you guys can probably come visit soon. I’ll just have to ask Dani if it’s alright. I can’t believe you still remember her, I hardly did but you always did have a good memory. Ya it seems like she’s doing fine, a little weird at times but fine. I’m worried for her mom, Susana said there were some major problems between Dani and her mom, I want to help Dani out but she gets really different and I keep forgetting to ask. I’ll have to call you, I have so much to say and there’s only a limited amount of paper. I’ll write more but for now I have to go.

‘Help her? Did he really care?’ She heard Justin and JC’s voice outside the room. She had been so caught up in her own thoughts she didn’t notice that they had got home. She ran over to where she placed the clothes as they walked in. Justin stared at her closely.

“What are you doing Dani?” Justin asked.

“Oh I um saw this pile of clothes at the bottom of the stairs and decided I would bring it up for Susana.”

“That’s nice of you.” JC smiled at her.

“Yes.” Justin agreed but stared at her suspiciously.

“So now that I brought it I guess I’ll be leaving.” She quickly left the room and ran to her own. Her private line rang and she picked it up.

“Hello.” Dani said.

“Hi sweetie.”

“How did you get this number?” She demanded angrily.

“Your father gave it to me. Sweetie just try and listen.”

“I told you not to call me so stop trying or I’ll actually go through it and get a restraining order.” Dani hung up the phone. Dani didn’t waste anytime, she ran downstairs to her kitchen almost knocking Joey over on the way.

“Susana?” Dani called out. “Susana?” She shouted. Susana came rushing into the kitchen guessing what happened. Dani’s mother called numerous times over the years and every time Dani did the same thing never wanting to get a restraining order put on her own mother.

“Yes Dani?”

“Where is my father’s schedule, letting me know which home he’ll be in?” Justin had come downstairs when he heard Dani shouting. He and Joey and JC were watching her from a distance. She looked frantic and torn apart.

“Your deliverer hasn’t brought it yet.” Susana explained.

“Well do you have any idea which office he is at?” She demanded.

“I think the one in Chicago. He’s there for a week I believe.” Dani pulled out her phone book which contained all of her dad’s numbers. The guys couldn’t believe how Dani was treating Susana and they also couldn’t believe how she was acting.

“Thank you Susana, I’m sorry I yelled at you.” Dani said apologetic.

“May I ask what she said Dani?” Susana asked.

“I don’t even let her get that far.” Dani explained. Susana nodded and left Dani to her peace.

“My mother called.” She informed the guys as she passed by them. JC and Joey walked back upstairs but Justin waited and watched as Dani told her father’s secretary it was urgent.

“Daddy…she called again…why did you give her my private line? You know I got it so I could prevent her calls…I don’t care if she’s my mother…forgive her? ya right…I don’t want to do but I will get the restraining order daddy…no…ya of course its my fault, I made my relationship with my mother turn to shit…why don’t you ask her what she did for once.” Dani hung up the phone. She pulled a chair out and plopped into it and began to cry. Justin was taken back with the scene he just saw. He didn’t know if he should run to her or leave.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki