Seduction Or Something More by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 8

Next day…

Dani didn’t come home that night. She left soon after her phone call with her father and stayed out all night. Justin had assumed she went to Nikki’s but when Nikki called he knew she wasn’t. He told her what happened and Nikki came over quickly. They all went out to look for her; none of them could find her.

Now at noon the next day they were all very scared that Susana and Nikki had cried a few times already. Susana had called her father and he was flying in. He was expected any minute to arrive. The door flew open and everyone looked hoping to see Dani but it was just there father. He ran into the living room.

“Has she come home yet?” He asked quickly.

“No sir.” Susana answered wiping the tears from her eyes.

“Susana don’t cry, there’s no need for it. I’m going to go out and look for her. There are a few places that you guys might not have checked.”

“She didn’t take her Mustang Frank. She walked where ever she went.” Nikki informed him.

“I suspected that Nikki but thank you. Are you crying too?” Nikki looked away sheepishly and nodded her head no. “Nikki I thought you were stronger. Don’t worry I’ll bring her home.”

Three hours later…

Frank had called two hours ago telling them that he had found Dani. He didn’t mention where though. Nikki was asleep on the sofa waiting for her to return. The door opened and Nikki stirred, she opened her eyes when she heard voices and then she saw Dani looking miserable. All the guys came into the living room when they heard the door open. As soon as Nikki got up Dani ran to her and hugged her. They stood there hugging each other crying. Susana stood at the door of the basement with tears of relief in her eyes. As soon as Nikki and she separated she ran to Susana.

“I’m sorry, I was just going to go out and think and then I just didn’t want to come back home.” Susana nodded, just happy that she was home.

“You scared me Dani. I’ll get your line changed again and I’ll debate whether to give the number to your father.” They both laughed. Nikki ran and hugged Frank.

“Thank you so much.”

“It was my pleasure Nikki.” She let go of him. “Dani I must go but I’ll be back for the weekend.” Dani nodded as she walked over to her father. “Don’t run off again.” He smiled at her.

“I won’t daddy.” She hugged him.

“I’m sorry that I caused this hunny. I won’t let it happen again.”

“I love you daddy.” She said as he left. She turned around and everyone was starring at her. “I’m so sorry everyone, I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. Thank you for your concern and for looking for me, I appreciate it a lot more than I can express. I missed you guys.”

“You better have.” Joey smiled as he hugged her. She hugged Lance, Chris and JC but when it came to Justin he made no movement towards her.

“Where’d you go?” He asked.

“Does it matter, I’m home now.” Dani was at an old spot where her father, mother and her would go for walks and have picnics.

“It does matter. I didn’t sleep all night Dani. I stayed up worried to death. Nikki also stayed up and cried all night, luckily Chris calmed her downed and got her to sleep.” He whispered angrily. Everyone else had left the room.

“I said I was sorry, I really really had to think.”

“And calling us to let us know would have killed you? I don’t think so. Why’d you leave? Like I want to know what happened?”

“I don’t think its any of your business Justin. Everyone has problems that they don’t tell people.”

“Well when your problems affect me and people I care about I think it is my business. Did you even tell your father what did happen between you and your mother when you were younger?” Dani was stunned that Justin was angry at her. She just nodded her head no.

“He respects that I don’t want to speak about it.”

“Well I would really like to know.”

“I’m not going to tell you Justin so just drop it before we both get upset.”

“I’m way past upset Dani, now tell me.”

“Isn’t it funny, when I was younger I was dying to know your problems but know your dying to know mine. Surprise, surprise.” She turned and walked into the entertainment room to join the others.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki