Seduction Or Something More by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 9

A week later…

Justin and Dani hadn’t spoken yet since their argument. For all she knew Justin was still mad at her. They had begun their new CD and were usually recording until midnight. When they got home they were tired and hungry. Susana always had food ready for them.

The guys had all finished eating an hour ago and were nicely tucked up in their beds. Dani had to settle this little fight once and for all and the best thing to do after a fight was have sex but she wouldn’t have sex with him, not tonight anyway. She had to get him all hot though. She crept out of her bed and changed into the outfit that would be perfect. A pair of white loose shorts and a partially see through white tank top without a bra. Her abs showed nicely and the shorts hung low. She tied her hair up so it wouldn’t get in the way.

She quietly walked to Justin’s room and pushed open the door lightly. He had his back turned in her direction. That was a good start. She walked over to the bed and began to climb on it.

“Justin?” She whispered quietly. He hardly moved so Dani just climbed on the bed. Then he turned over fully. “Oh you are a wake.”

“What are you doing here?” Not the first thing she expected him to say to her but she was ready.

“I couldn’t sleep, I thought we could talk or something.” He stared at her chest. Dani couldn’t blame him; by the way she was leaning over he probably could see a lot. Justin nodded his head so Dani climbed in completely. Justin was still starring at her body in awe. Boy she did change a lot over the years.

“You’ve grown up.” He stated silently.

“I’m glad you noticed.” Dani smiled.

“Grown up a lot differently then I expected.”

“Me too but I’m happy with the way things turned out.”

“I am too.” Dani smiled and Justin blushed lightly.

“I’m just saying that you’ve grown up to be very beautiful.”

“Thank you. Justin about that fight we had-“

“You know what you were right, I had no right to ask I don’t know why I pried, I was just worried about you.”

“Thank you for your concern though. It’s kinda funny how we’ve become friends.” She said taking his hand in hers.

“Ya it is. I never thought it would actually happen.” She lightly made little circles on the palm of his hand. She felt him shiver, she liked caressing him. She placed his hand lightly on her abs and Justin looked at her, confusion written all over his face.

“Don’t worry about it.” She brought his hand up higher and placed it on her right breast. Justin’s hand didn’t clasp it until she wrapped her hand on top of his. “Go ahead Justin.” She took his other hand and placed it on her other breast. Her nipples hardened at the touch of his cool hands. He lightly made circles around her nipples; Justin could see the enjoyment on her face. She placed her hands over Justin’s and rubbed them down her body to the waistband of her shorts and slowly let Justin’s hands go under but he was reluctant.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea Dani.” Justin said.

“It’s fine.” Dani urged.

“No I was warned to not get involved with you but now that’s all I want to do. I think we’re pushing whatever we have. Maybe a friendship between us can’t be possible.” She let him slip his hands out.

“No Justin. We can have whatever we want. We won’t let anyone stop us but for tonight we’ll stop and take it slow.” She lightly kissed his lips then nestled into the bed. She had her back turned to Justin and he smiled just starring at her. He never knew a girl could have this kind of effect on him especially Dani. He never ever imagined him going after her. He was Justin Timberlake, he could get any girl he wanted and he was crazy for one girl that he shot down so many times and someone he’s not allowed to have.

In the morning when Dani woke up Justin had his arms wrapped protectively around her. She smiled but then erased it. She couldn’t get emotionally involved. Well it was definitely way too late for that but she couldn’t push it. She had a plan. She has to do it and get out of it. Keep herself as far from Justin as possible. Not like she should love. She’d just end up like her mother.

“What are you thinking about?” Justin whispered in her ear as he kissed her cheek.

“Not much.” She smiled. She definitely could get used to waking up that way.

“You look like you have a lot on your mind. Is it your mom?” He asked sincerely.

“Please don’t ask me about her.” Justin nodded. “Thank you.” She couldn’t believe it. Every other time she said she didn’t want to talk about her no one cared but he respected her wishes. “I have to go change; I’ll see you downstairs for breakfast.”

“Okay.” She quickly walked out of the room and back into her room. She changed her top to a t-shirt that covered her upper body. She walked downstairs and Lance was the only one in the kitchen.

“Hey Lance.”

“Morning Dani.”

“You’re up early.” She stated.

“So are you.” He agreed. “But when you sneak out of Justin’s room I see why you have to wake up early.” Dani froze. “Those were nice pyjamas Dani. They didn’t seem to cover much.” She began to blush furiously.

“Just enough in fact. Look Lance there’s nothing going on between me and Justin.”

“Do I look stupid to you Dani?” She nodded her head no. “Then don’t treat me like it. Maybe if I was Joey or Chris but please give me more credit then that. I noticed you and Justin had a thing for each other before, JC knows too. You might as well go out and stop lying to everyone.” He finished then walked out of the room with his coffee.

“Shit.” Dani stomped her foot. No one should have known, now it would make it harder with all the questions they were going to get.

“Problem?” Justin wrapped his arms around her from behind. She turned around and smiled.

“Not at all. There are some croissants in the oven if you want any.”

“Ya I love croissants.” Justin walked over to the oven.

“I know.”

“You do?” He asked confused.

“I remember from when we were younger. It’s kinda freaky, isn’t it?”

“Kinda.” He agreed.

“Sorry, you were just so irresistible.” Dani smiled.

“Some things just never change.” Justin smirked smugly.

“Watch it buddy, a cocky guy isn’t the most attractive thing.” Dani warned him as she poured a glass of juice.

“And you aren’t cocky and sure of yourself? Dani I think that you are surer of yourself than I am.”

“How so?”

“By all the time you’ve come on to me, never thinking I would reject you?”

“Would you ever reject me Justin?” She grinned widely.

“I don’t think I could. Physically or emotionally. You intrigue me Dani.”

“Physically, huh? Just might have to test that out sometime.” She smirked.

“Dani I think we may be moving way way too fast. We just have to take it slow especially since I wasn’t suppose to get involved with you we need to give people time to adjust to our relationship.”

“Slow, huh?” She had never taken a relationship slow before, no guy ever wanted to with her. She had always just gone through her relationships quickly. She never had time to really get emotionally involved.

Wait, was she actuially beginning a realtionship with Justin? She was which she wasn't suppose to do. What the hell? Well she couldn't deny that she did have feelings for him and it actually seemed right to start a relationship and it seemed they were doing it the right way. Slow. Maybe there relationship would be different.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki