The Other Woman by MrsKateChasez


Number of reviews: 57
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter Fifteen: She Will Be Loved


As if Justin’s luck couldn’t get any worse, the moment he stepped outside, it started to rain. Hard. He was in the middle of a downpour. It was as if the clouds had opened up and dumped all of this water on him as if God was saying “I hate you, Justin Timberlake”. He should have known it was going to rain on him; he had heard the thunderclouds roll in. He had seen sky darken and he had felt the humidity rise. He should have known.

To say the least, Justin wasn’t very happy with the situation either. He had missed the very important appointment in which he was supposed to be told the sex of his child. He’d never get that moment back. It was the first one of her appointments he would actually be able to make it to, and he had blown it. The appointment last month, Blair said, wasn’t very exciting, so there was no real need for him to go. Instead of going, he had worked in the studio with The Neptunes on a song. He felt like scum. Worse than scum. He felt like the muck at the bottom of a pond that the scum ate. He felt extremely low.

Blair found herself wondering why she was more upset that he was with another woman during the appointment than the fact that he had missed the appointment altogether. She should have been angry that he had broken his promise to her, and she definitely was mad at him for doing that, but it actually pained her to see him with someone else. She had no reason to feel betrayed and cheated because they hadn’t made a commitment to each other, however, the thing was that she did feel betrayed and cheated. She felt as though the two of them had come to an unspoken agreement that they wouldn’t see other people. She couldn’t blame this woman, who she assumed to be Angela, for wanting to be with him. Heck, she wanted to be with him. He truly was great guy.

Angela. That was someone Blair didn’t want to think about. Her mind reeled, trying to figure out why that name was so familiar. Angela… a friend of Justin’s…? Was she a writer for a magazine he’d done an interview for? No, that wasn’t it. Angela…. Who is she? Angela. Justin’s ex-girlfriend. No, no she didn’t just witness them getting back together. She begged God to let her know that she hadn’t seen that.

Tap on my window, knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful


Blair looked out the window beside her front door. She felt herself draw in a quick breath and her eyes fill with tears. God had sent her the sign she had wanted. If he and Angela had gotten back together, he wouldn’t be standing out in the rain on her doorstep waiting for her to let him in. Blair shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. She slowly opened the door.

“What are you doing?” she shouted over the loud clapping sound the raindrops were making.

“I’m here for you,” he shouted back at her. He held out his arms and let the rain beat down on him.

“Go away, Justin,” she said, not bothering to raise her voice. She shut the door slowly and left him out in the rain.

“What?” he shouted over the rain, confused as to why she was shutting the door on him.

She felt inadequate. There she was, a blonde haired pregnant woman who barely knew him. She was hypocritical, moody, boring, irresponsible, insecure and fat. Pregnant, not fat, she reminded herself. And then there was Angela, a goddess of a woman. She had long, flowing brown hair that stopped halfway down her back. She had bright brown eyes and high cheekbones. She was tall and skinny with legs for days it seemed. Blair didn’t stand a chance.

I know [you] tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore


Justin had to think of something. He had to get her to listen to him. He ran to the large window in the living room. Through the glass he could see Blair sitting on the couch, her knees hugged to her body as she stared out the window at him. He put his hand up to the glass and pressed it flat. With his other hand, he made the gesture of “come here” to her. She looked so sad, and it killed him that he had caused that.

Blair stood up from the couch and crouched in front of the window. She put her hand up to the glass as well, up against his hand.

“I’m sorry, Blair,” Justin shouted at the window.

Blair’s eyes filled with tears again. She couldn’t speak.

“I know that I’ve hurt you and I’m so, so sorry,” he pressed both of his hands against the window. “I know that you’re probably feeling really, really crappy, but you don’t need to.”

Blair dropped her hand from the glass and just stared at him through her tear-filled eyes.

“It doesn’t matter, Blair. It doesn’t matter if you feel bad about yourself and get insecure a lot lately.”

Blair moved to stand up and turn away from the window, but Justin had yelled ‘wait’.

“You’re beautiful!” he shouted. “No one will ever measure up to you.”

I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain


Blair finally let out a sob. She stood up and walked back to the front door. Justin followed her through the house from outside and ran to the door. Blair tried her best to contain herself before opening the door, but as soon as she opened the door she cried again. Why was he doing this to her?

“What are you doing?” Blair shouted at him once again.

“Waiting for you!”

“It’s pouring rain,” she yelled at him, as if the rain had completely escaped his mind.

It was strangely fascinating that Justin could make sopping wet clothing look sexy. They way they hugged his body made her weak.

“I don’t care!” he shouted, holding his arms out. “I’ll wait for you forever.”

“For me to what?”

“For you to realize that I love you!”

And she will be loved
And she will be loved








Lyrics are credited to Maroon 5 from the song “She Will Be Loved” off of the “Songs About Jane“ album.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki