Certain Circumstances by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 60
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 10

The red mark across her face the next morning was worse than she could have imagined. Her whole cheek was pitch red, like she had placed an iron on it or something.

She couldn't go to work or anywhere. She couldn't do anything. Jonathan hadn't come home all night and now he'd be working until six. Maddy had gone out with her grandma, and now she was home alone. She could play it off as she fell sleep in the sun and got a burn. That may actually work. It was nearly eleven when she heard a knock on her front door.

As long as it wasn't cops or neighbours she would be happy. She opened the door and saw a very nervous Justin standing on the other side.

"What-?" He stepped to her and pulled her into a kiss. She was stunned at first but quickly gave in. She had feelings for him, she was attracted to him and it had been so long for her now to have felt this way. She wrapped her arms around him playing with the curls that peaked out beneath his hat.

His arms wrapped around her waist and they stumbled into the house as she kicked the door shut. He pushed her up against the wall and kissed her urgently. She turned her and head, deepening the kiss and allowing his tongue to enter hers and devour her.

She pushed him back, and regained her breath. He stepped back to her placing his hands on her hips.

"How can you deny this?" He asked, still trying to catch his breath and regain his focus after that amazing kiss.

"I have too." She whispered brokenly looking away from his beautiful eyes and then he finally noticed it. He brought his hand up to her cheek quickly but gently stroked it.

"What happpened?"

"Sun burn." She offered weakly, turning her face away from his hand.

"That's not ture." She nodded, not being able to say it and know she was lying to him. "What really happened?"

"You have to go." She said quietly looking at his feet.

"What?"

"You have to leave Justin." She said meekly. "I've told you we can't but-"

"I've heard you. Believe me I have and I thought about it day and night but I haven't felt a connection like this in a long time, and I can't pass it up without a fight. I don't want to pass it up." He explained, placing both his hands gently on her shoulders, as she looked into his eyes. "Because I think this could end up to be something wonderful." He said, before kissing her again gently.

He pulled away as he felt tear drops on his cheeks, knowing they were from her.

"Give this a chance." He begged, holding her body as she cried into his shoulder. They stood there, him holding her as she cried for a long while. Justin had thought she drifted asleep, since her snifles were slowing and her breathing was even. That why he was surprised when she spoke.

"Leave." She said quietly, firmly placing her hand on his chest, feeling the muscles move underneath her hand. She stepped away from him and wiped both her cheeks.

"No."

"Yes, you have to leave." She repeated, and Justin didn't know what else he could do.

"Fine but this isn't over." He said defeated, letting himself out.

"Yes it is."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki