Certain Circumstances by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 60
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 12

The two weeks that followed the argument with Justin had to be the worst of her life. Jonathan was getting angry at her for anything and everything that she did. And for some reason he didn't mind to show her how mad he was.

In the past fifteen days he had forced her to have sex with him three times and had hit her four. This could not be her life. Things just were so terrible the only good thing was that Maddy hadn't seen any of the violence crimes her father was commited towards her mother.

She was finally healing from all the brusises on her arms, that he had given her. She had called Justin twice since the argument and had never got a phone call back. She had no one she could talk too. She didn't have friends. She worked full time and was a mother. She never had free time and when she did she was always trying to spend it with Maddy.

She had gone out a few times with the women from work but didn't feel close enough to any of them to tell them what was happening and she was scared at what Jonathan might do if she called the cops. He had told her she be done with if she ever told anyone and she was sure he meant it. Jonathan had seriously lost his mind, it was unbelievable that the guy she thought she loved when she was 17 was complete monster.

Maddy was asleep and she was just watching some infommericals when Jonathan walked through the doors, stumbling over shoes and grumbling about how he hated his life. He looked up and saw the cause of all this hate, so he decided tonight, like many other nights she would have to pay.

Rosa saw anger and possibly hatred in his eyes when he looked at her. His eyes were also a bit cloudy and she knew before he had decided to come home tonight he had gone to the bar near his workplace.

"Get upstairs." He growled, removing his shoes, and jacket.

"No." She answered as strongly as she could. She knew this routine and somehow he always ended up winning but she had to put up a fight at least. She stood and walked into the kitchen, trying to get away from him, hoping for once he may just give up and go to bed.

No such luck, she realized when he walked into the kitchen after her.

"I said upstairs bitch, not the kitchen." He yelled, eyeing her down making her feel like absolutely nothing.

"But I said no Jonathan." She spoke quietly but jumped once he laughed at her.

"Like I give two shits. You said no every other time and look what still happened. Now get the fuck upstairs or would you like me to drag you?" He asked, taking large quick steps towards her. She took steps back but only ended up in a corner with Jonathan surrounding her every exit. "What are you gonna do now little girl?"

"Jonathan, don't." His hand whipped across her face hard and quick and tears filled her eyes immediately.

"Don't call me Jonathan, I despise the way it rolls off your tongue." He commanded, lowering his lips on her and kissing her forcefully. She didn't respond at all, she fought with all her might, trying to at least get his lips off her but she was weak compared to Jonathan.

He caught both her hands and held them high over hers with just one of his. She was practically at his mercy. His hands went under her shirt, rubbing her breasts over the material of her bra. His hand slid down her stomach and slid into joggers, roaming under her undies and touching her.

Her eyes widened at the invasion and her mouth open to protest but had only given him access to mouth. He kissed her deeper and harder, hurting her soft lips.

"God, Rosa all the squirming reminds me of you as a virgin, I love it." He mumbled against her lips, kissing her neck. She wanted to scream at the top of her lungs but she couldn't risk Maddy waking up and seeing what he was doing to her.

He pulled his hand out of her undies and lifted her shirt so he could kiss her breast, as he bit her skin hard, she yelled and decided she had to fight back at any cost.

She didn't even think of the action, she lifted her knee and hit him hard in the balls. He growled as he stepped back and clutched himself. She looked at him for a moment before running past him.

She had almost made it before he grapped the back of her shirt and threw her up against the wall. Her back and head were killing her and she slid to the floor.

"Ya ha, like that?" He laughed. She was on her hands and knees trying unsuccessfully to get up when Jonathan kicked her hard in the ribs. She coughed and began gasping for breath, feeling as though he had broken something. He grabbed her by the throat and lifted her up until she was eye level with him, at least a foot off the ground and though she thought he would stop there, he decided to mess up her pretty little face.

He began slapping her face, watching it go from left to right with every hit across each cheek. Her lip had busted open and her nose was bleeding. Her whole face was swelling, and her right eye could hardly stay open. He dropped her, and she caught onto the counter to keep from falling to the ground.

Go. Her mind was screaming. Leave. She didn't want him to say anything she just wanted him to leave.

"Mommy?" She heard Maddy's voice, full of fear. Jonathan was blocking her view of Maddy, at least her daughter couldn't see her. But Maddy ran around her father, he grabbed her and held her away from Rosa. Maddy cried out when she saw her mother.

"Mommy? What have you done to her? You monster. I hate you, I hate you!" She yelled, kicking and punching him with all her might. He threw her down to the ground.

"Maddy, you're gonna be a little slut just like your mother. I have to teach you a lesson before that happens." He slowly made his way up to her, and Rosa couldn't stand hearing Maddy's cries of fear, knowing he mght hurt her. Though she was exhasuted and could hardly stand, with every and any fiber of strength in her body she grabbed the island in the middle of the kitchen becoming closer to him.

"My little girl, how I've always hated you." He was bending low to grab her, as Rosa shruck him as hard as she could in the side of the head with a pan. It most likely wouldn't knock him out but give her enough time to get to her car with Maddy and go somewhere.

"Maddy." Rosa said, holding her arms out to her daughter. Maddy ran into them.

"Mommy." She said as tears poured down her face.

"Sweetie we have to go. Quick put your shoes on and grab your jacket and get in the car. Stay in ther and lock the doors." Maddy nodded and took off. Rosa looked around but couldn't see her keys anywhere.

She leaned on everthing for support as she made her way into the living room and she found her keys on the coffee table. She grabbed them and slowly, but as quickly as she could managed her way to the door. She heard Jonathan's loud groan just as she shut the door.

Just as she told Maddy to do, she did. Her seat belt was fastened and everything as Rosa got in the car. She turned it on and quickly reversed from her drive way. She drove for about five minutes before stopping in a parking lot.

"Maddy, baby, are you okay?" Rosa asked, turning though her stomach was killing her, and touched Maddy's thigh.

"Mommy I love you." She said quietly, placing her hand on top of Rosa's. Tears filled her eyes again.

"I love you too sweetie. Don't worry sweetie. You're never ever going to see that man again. I'll protect you." Rosa promised and with every thing she had, she was going to keep that promise.

"But mommy where are we gonna go?"


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki