Certain Circumstances by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 60
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 13

She wasn't sure why she had gone there. Of course she didn't have any where else to go, except the police and she was scared. Thinking Jonathan might be waiting there for her to arrival and take her away and finish the job he started in the kitchen.

She had told Maddy to wait in the car as she rang the doorbell and waited for him to answer the door. She knew she looked terrible, her head was pounding and she could hardly stand up. She thought she might pass out any minute but she just had to make sure Maddy was safe.

It was nearly 3 in the morning, she was sure he'd be out or sleeping. Just as she turned to walk away, he answered his door, looking shocked as he saw her.

"What?" He must have thought he was hullicinating, seeing a women, bleeding, swollen and brusied on his front porch in the middle of the night.

"Justin?" She said weakly, he hardly heard and didn't recognise her voice.

"Who are you? And how'd you get past the gate?"He asked afraid. She leaned her body against the wall, not being able to bear the weight of her body.

"Stay here, I'm gonna call the police." Justin turned but left his door open and Rosa watched him reach for his cordless phone and come back to the door. He began dialing the number when he heard.

"Justin." He looked up and saw Maddy standing at the bottom of his porch, making her way up the steps.

"Maddy, what the hell is going on?" She ran to Rosa.

"Please Justin, help my mommy." Justin's head snapped up to Rosa's, still not recognizing her.

"Justin." She mumbled. "Protect Maddy." And Justin caught her as she fell.

"Mommy." Maddy shrieked.

"Maddy, get inside. I'll help her." Justin scooped her up and walked in the house. "You see my wallet, Maddy? On the couch over there?" Maddy nodded. "Grab it and the keys beside it." Maddy did so. "Okay, now lets go to the hospital."

She ran outside, to the one car that was in drive way besides Rosa's. She opened the back door and Justin carefully laid Rosa inside.

"Okay Maddy get in the front seat."

"I'm not allowed too." She said quietly.

"In my car you are." Maddy got in quickly and fastened her seat belt. Justin gently laid Rosa across the back seat. He got in his seat and started the car quickly. And he was off to the hospital in no time.

"Maddy, what happened to her?" He asked, as they drove.

"Daddy."

"You dad did this to her?" He asked shocked.

"Uh huh. He's been doing it a lot. I don't think mommy knows I know but I do. I hear her cry at night after daddy leaves."

"How long do you think he's been doing it for?"

"Uh...I don't know...a month?"

"A month? Why didn't she tell me? God, I'm so dense."

"Daddy almost hit me too but mommy hit him with a pan."

"He almost came after you?" He was utterly speechless. For someone to attack anything as young and innocent as Maddy or even Rosa was crazy and deserved to be locked up.

"Uh huh." Justin quickly pulled into the emergency parking and quickly got out. Maddy followed suite. He picked Rosa out of the back seat.

"Help! Someone we need help!" Justin called out as he walked as quickly as he could into the hospital.

"Somebody help my mommy." Maddy yelled out. Upon seeing the unconcious women in Justin's arms, nurses rushed over to her.

"Here place her down sir." Justin laid her on the bed and watched as they began rolling her into a room. Justin picked up Maddy and followed.

The doctors were lightly jogging as they strolled through a set of doors. Justin followed as he held Maddy in his arms. A pair of big arms blocked his way.

"I'm sorry sir. You can't go past this point. You'll have to wait in the waiting room." The security guard named Rick said gently but firmly.

"But...."

"Sir take your daughter and wait in the waiting room." He gave up. Not like he ahd a choice. He turned around and slowly dragged himself back to the waiting room.

He hadn't noticed but for the first time that evening, Maddy smiled.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki