Certain Circumstances by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 60
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Certain Circumstances Chapter 14

“Yep, my Escalade is parked in the drive way. You won’t miss it. Just come right in. Thanks.” Justin hung up his phone and turned toward Maddy. She was lying on the grass starring up at the sky.

“What are you looking for?” he asked, softly nestling down near her.

“Angels.” She replied. He looked a bit confused. “To help mommy.”

“They are definitely going to be helping her, don’t you worry about it Maddy.” Justin reassured.

She turned onto her belly and starred at him. “You’re my angel Justin.” She said softly.

“Me?”

“Yep.” She confirmed, but didn’t go into further detail. He waited a moment but she didn’t elaborate.

“C’mon Maddy, lets start packing your things up.” She jumped up.

“Ya. I love packing.” She giggled, running into the house. Justin shook his head smiling watching her little figure into the house.

When he joined her upstairs she had half her clothes put in a suit case.

“Wow Maddy, you’re quick at that.” She nodded her head.

“Uh huh, for when me and mommy go to England. I packed a month before we left last year. But mommy got mad that I had no clothes so I unpacked everyday.” Justin laughed. “Is this enough clothes?” She wondering, having filled a large suitcase.

“Um actually Maddy, we’re going to pack everything. Toys, movies, books, anything you want, pack.”

“Everything?” He nodded. “Why?”

“Because we are going to move it all to my house until you and your mommy get a new place to live.”

“We’re going to live with you?” She asked her eyes wide.

“Yep.”

“Does mommy know about this?” She interrogated.

“I’ll tell her later.” Rosa had no idea he was going to be moving all Maddy’s and her belongings to his house but she had to understand his reasoning behind it.

“Okay.” She shrugged her shoulders and headed for her closest.

“So Maddy just get anything you want and I’m gonna start putting all your mommy’s stuff together, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Come get me if you need any help, okay?” She nodded again. “You promise?”

“I pinky swear.” She held out her pinky waiting for Justin to link his to hers, solidating her promise. He did and she smiled.

“I’ll be back soon.” He headed out the door into Rosa’s room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Great job guys. I owe you big time.”

“You sure that’s everything, man?”

“Well I don’t know what else is hers for sure, so I shouldn’t be taking anything else and thanks guys for asking any questions. Just drive the van to my place.”

“No problem Justin, but if you’re kidnapping a lady and her kid, we had no part of this.”

“Ya ya. Get outta here.” He slapped the man’s shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is this the biggest house in the world?" Maddy asked, just as they had both gotten out of his car.

"I don't think so Maddy." Justin smiled.

"It must be close though. It's bigger than my school." Her eyes suddenly lit up. "Do I still have to go to school?"

"Do you want to?"

"No!" She shook her head. "There's this boy James and he always makes fun of my hair."

"Well maybe he likes you." Justin ststaed. She looked confused.

"Huh?"

"Wait, how old are you?"

"Five almost six."

"In a couple of years you'll understand."

"But I want to understand now. Mommy says I'm very smart." He didn't really want to explain it to her so he diecided to change the subject.

"Hey how about pizza for dinner?"

"Yah!" She cheered.

"I'm gonna order it, and then we can start unpacking."

"Yah!"

"What do you like on your pizza?"

"Pepperoni, cheese, and OLIVES....YUMMY!" Her eyes lit up as she rubbed her stomach. He didn't know if it was the idea of pizza or olives but she looked absolutely adorable.

"Really? That's my favourite too."

"Mommy's too." She smiled.

He picked up his phone and ordered the pizza quickly.

"C'mon let me show you your room." She took his hand innocently and led him up the stairs as if she knew where it was. She was too cute. She fumbled up the steps.

"Wow are there hundred?" She asked referring to the steps.

"Nope just five more." He laughed. She froze when she got upstairs. The hallway was large adn she had no idea where to go.

"This way." He took her to the right and put her in the room next to his.

Her eyes went wide as she entered the room.

"It's gi-mormous." She released his hand and ran adn flopped on the bed. She giggled.

"I'm gonna bring some of your stuff up Maddy okay? You can put it where ever you want."

"I hope mommy doesn't get mad."

"She'll understand."

"Okay." She agreed.

He brought her a few suitcases, something to keep her occupied for an hour or so. They ate the pizza together, and she surprised him by how much she ate. After dinner he told her to continuing unpacking.

He called Johnny.

"Ya Johnny man, I've uh kinda got a problem. I'm not too sure if I'll be able to make it to Los Angelas next week."

"Justin, this has been planned for nearly 4 months. Everything is going to be set in motion for you CD. WE need you here in 3 days for the week and then you can go bcak home and record in your house for all I care. But you're coming to L.A. next week."

"Seriously though, I've got a problem--"

"Can you solve after?"

"I guess I can bring-" He began, wondering if Rosa would let him bring MAddy to L.A.

"Yes, yes, yes. Whatever it is, just bring it. As long as you come with the it, I don't care. Now I really have to go. Someone will be ant the airport to pick you up at noon, sharp. Okay?"

"Yes Johnny."

"Justin!" Maddy shouted, standing at the top step, holding something but he couldn't make out what it was. As e got closer he saw a huge smile on her face adn his fourth N Sync cd in her hand.

"Is that you?" He nodded, but inwardly groaned. He hoped she wouldn't go all crazy. "You've go no hair in this picture." She stated. He sighed in relief.

"I know but it's growing back."

"Good, I like the fro boy. Can I call you Fro boy?" He nodded. "Why not?"

"Because then I might just lock you in this room."

"Oh! Can I call you Justy?" He nodded. "Why not?"

"I might just never feed you again."

"Oh! But you call me Maddy, I don't wanna call you Justin. What can I call you?"

"What do you want to call me?"

"How about Shrek?" He nodded. "Why not?"

"Do I look like Shrek?"

"I guess not."

"You can call me J?"

"I don't think so. What about Donkey?" He nodded. "Why not?"

"I'm not a donkey, Maddy." He laughed.

"You're right." Her eyes lit up. "I got it." Just prepared himself for this one. "Curly." She announced. He agreed.

"Fine Maddy, you can call me Curly."

"Yah, do you like it?" She looked so happy, he wasn't going to tell her that all the guys from N Sync called him that and he hated it.

"I love it."

"Yah." She ran up to him and wrapped him arms around his waist and hugged him.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki