Certain Circumstances by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 60
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


I'M SORRY GUYS, I KNOW IT'S A LITTLE SHORT BUT I'LL ET DOWN TO IT IN THE NEXT FEWS CHAPTERS. I JUST NEED TO LEAD UP TO IT A BIT. HAPPY ALENTINE'S DAY!!!! PLEASE REVIEW!!!

Chapter 17

"How come I didn't pack everything like before?" Maddy wondered as they bordered the flight.

"Because we're not going to stay in L.A. for long. Just a little while and then we'll go back and visit your mommy." He explained, taking her hand and leading her through the throng of people that worked with him. All of them were giving him curious glances. They just knew that Maddy belonged to a friend but nothing else and all wanted to know why she was here and why Justin seemed like he was her father.

"Okay. What does L. A. mean?"

"It means Los Angeles and if you stay with me for a while you'll probably come here a lot."

"Will I like it?"

"I hope so." He led her down the aisle. "Here are our seats Maddy." She let go of her hand and jumped in the seat nearest to the window.

"Window seat. Called it." She exclaimed laughing.

"That's perfect, I hate flying." He admitted.

"Why? It's so much fun. Makes me feel like wonder woman. I love wonder woman." A stewardess approached them.

"Did you want head phones for the both of you sir?"

"Yes, thank you." He turned to Maddy. "Here are your headphones Maddy, you can listen to the CDs you brought."

"What are you going to listen too?"

"I'm going to listen to some tunes and probably try to write some songs."

"Okay." She smiled. "I like you Justin."

"Thanks Maddy, I like you too."

"I wish I had a daddy like you. I like you and mommy likes you."

"You'll have a great daddy someday Maddy. Someone who loves you with all their heart."

"You pinkie swear?" She held her pinkie out.

"Pinkie swear." He interlocked their fingers and she giggled.

"Okay, I think I'm going to sleep now."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Precious like a pearl, don't know what your doing to me, love you in a way I can't understand. I look over at you, and watch you sleep like an angel, holding tightly onto my hand. ."

"The flight to Los Angelas in now landing."

Justin had only worked on one song the whole way to L.A. he wanted to perfect it. He still hadn't titled it.

"Please tuck away all objects."

He knew that meant his laptop but he needed to title this. Finally he quickly typed '(How A Father) Loves His Daughter' in. It took a long time to type the song since Maddy was holding onto his hand the entire flight.

As he was waiting for his luggage, it seemed that people were starring at him a little longer than usual. No one had approached him, so he guesed no one recognized him. But maybe the people were confused because they thought they saw Justin Timberlake but then saw Maddy. Maddy was confusing the people and they all assumed it wasn't him because he didn't have a kid.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Wow, Justin that was so much fun. I love L.A. Maybe mommy will wanna live there." She continued. She had been rambling on even since they stepped off the plane and they were now in the elevator heading for Rosa's room. The trip was delayed by 3 days adn he had called Rosa to inform and apologise to her. He knew that Rosa was dying to see Maddy and he felt somewhat guilty for taking her away for 10 days.

"Maybe." He had also spoken with the doctor on the phone who had informed him that Rosa was ecovering but would have to take it easy for nearly a month or two. He also hinted, not so subtly that if she was beaten she report it to the police.

"Will you move with us too?" She asked innocently, grinning up at him.

"I don't think so Maddy."

"Why?"

"Just because. Do you think your mom will like the gifts we bought her?"

"She'll love them. Mommy loves to paint. She always paints with me. We have a room in the basement. Guess what it's called." Her eyes sparkled.

"What?"

"Maddy's room." He strugged, laughing. "But anyway, mommy hangs all the pictures we have ever painted together in there. Mommy wanted to hang them all over the house but daddy said that the house would look like trash. But mommy's great. She'll like the paint we bought her."

"I never knew your mom could paint."

"Uh huh." She nodded. "So if you ever need someone to paint your house or something, mom's the one."

"Maddy, this room you two have, does your mom really love it?" She nodded vigrously.

"Yep. We always do stuff together in that room. She always said it was her favourite in the whole house. And our house was pretty big."

"Where is it in the basement?"

"Well when you go down the stairs, you go this way." She held out her left arm.

"Okay, thanks."

"Why?" The elevator ringed indicating they had reached Rosa's floor.

"Maddy, in the hallway, you have to be really quiet. Can you do that for me? When you get to your mommy's room that when you can start talking, okay?"

"Okay." He would have asked her to whisper but he knew Maddy couldn't. She was loud by nature.

As he pushed the door to her room open, Maddy ran in. They both froze when they stared at the empty bed.

"Justin, where's mommy?" She turned around to face him, fear covered her sweet features and tears filled her lively eyes.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki