Certain Circumstances by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 60
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"Maddy," they both turned to the open washroom door and suddenly Rosa appeared. "Oh sweetie." She ran to her but not as quickly as Maddy ran to her. "Hunny I missed you so much. So much."

"I missed you too mommy but Justin kept saying the angels were watching over you, so I knew you'd be fine." Rosa glanced up and Justin smiled. She picked Maddy up and cradled her in her arms.

Justin just took in her appearance. He knew she wasn't supposed to be released for 4 more days but why was she wearing her own blue jeans and a green tee. Her hair was freshly washed, her cheek glowing with a light rosy colour. She looked back to normal.

She looked much thinner though. Too thin. After a few moments of holding Maddy she seemed to be getting weaker. He reached and took Maddy from her, placing her on the ground. She mouthed a 'thank you'.

"So...you look all ready to go home." Justin announced and she smiled immediately.

"I am. Isn't that wonderful, sweetie? I'm coming home." Maddy cheered. The doctor walked into the room and the three of them all became quiet.

"Madaline, so good to see you again. How about I take you to the play room and you can play there while I talk to your mommy and Justin for abit."

"Okay." She agreed taking his hand. As soon as he left the door, Rosa flew into his arms.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." She repeated over and over and over. "I'll never forget this. I owe you everything, everything. Thank you, thank you." In the midst of all her thank you's she began crying and Justin soothingly ran his hand up and down her back.

"It was nothing Rosa."

"You don't understand. She is all I have now. You watched her for me. I don't know anyone else who would have shown your kindness, thank you."

"Rosa, just please stop crying."

"I can't. I'm just so thankful."

"I can tell." He joked and she chuckled for a moment. She leaned back slightly and stared at his face.

How she had missed him? Of course she missed Maddy much more, but she also missed him. Everything about him. Instinctively, she reached up and kissed him. He had no time to react, for as soon as the kiss started it ended as the doctor walked back in the room.

"So Mr. Timberlake, I can see you are both happy for Rosa to be leaving." They both smiled. He was still shocked that she had kissed him. "Now, Rosa shouldn't be living alone for the next month I 'd say."

"She won't be." He agreed quickly.

"She will need assistance in many things, she should be watched over and taken care of precisely."

"I'll see to the task myself."

"It's not necessary." Rosa cut in. Justin looked at her sternly.

"I'll see to it myself." He repeated.

"Very well. I have set up some check ups with Rosa. She has also received her medication, so now, I guess she is free to go."

"Thank you very much. I'm just going to grab Maddy." And she exited the room quickly.

"Doctor." Justin called out to him just as he was leaving the room. "Her medical bills, have they all been paid?"

"No, not all of them. We set up in a monthly payment of 400 dollars a month for the next four year."

"Could I write you a check for that amount?" Justin wondered. The Doctor's eyes widened.

"You could, if you had the money." Justin automatically pulled out his checkbook out.

"Who do I make it out to?"

"The hospital."

"Do you know the exact amount, screw it, I'll write it for 25 grand and you can consider the rest a donation to the hospital."

"Thank you sir."

"It's no problem." He wrote out the check, teared it out and handed it to him. The Doctor seemed amazed.

"We're back." Maddy jumped into the room, her hands high in the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So this is your new home." Justin announced, as Rosa just looked up in awe of his beautiful house.

"I almost forgot how big this place actually is. You haven't lost Maddy yet?" She glanced over her shoulder at them, smiling.

"Once or twice." He strugged.

"Nuh uh. Mommy the first day I was here we lost each other almost a hundred times. Justin bought me a beepy thing. The thing you have on your keys." Rosa burst out laughing.

"So Maddy, how about you show Rosa your room, then we'll show her hers?"

"Okay." She took her mom's hand, pulling it, trying to get her up the stairs as soon as possible. "Mommy, your gonna love it. Well me and Justin tried our best. I said pink, Justin said yellow. So guess what colour we painted it?"

"What?"

"It's called icy blue. Justin said it matched your eyes." Rosa looked back at him but he was looking at anything but her.

"Then I said it matched all our eyes. And it does. Well we tried our best, I hope you like it."

"Um I think I'll start dinner, just be down be six or so, after your all settled in."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki