Certain Circumstances by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 60
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"Oh, sorry." Rosa giggled, nervously. "Excuse me." She said, leaning over the counter as Justin tried to reach a cup. They had been living there nearly three weeks and it had become increasingly awkward for her and Justin, both realizing that the feellings were still there.

But they both decided it would be better if they didn't pursue anything now because of their living arrangements and because of Maddy.

"Uh, it's fine." He didn't dare look up, he knew Rosa was leaning over him, he could smell her peaches shampoo, and feel her silk robe on his arm.

"So do you have any meetings today?"

"A photoshoot, it'll probably take a couple of hours."

"Sounds like fun." She tried to make light conversation but it was hard when Justin wasn't cooperating much.

"It's not."

"Maddy would probably like it. Do you know she wants to be a model?" That caught his attention. His head flew up and he was grinning.

"Really?"

"Ya." She nodded her head. "But which little girl didn't want ot be a model at that age. I know I did."

"You could of." He remarked and she laughed.

"Sure." She agreed sarcastically.

"I could bring Maddy along if she wanted to come."

"That'd be great, I wanted to pick a few groceries up and you know how terrible it is to bring her into a grocery store."

"Oh yes I do." Justin agreed laughing. "Okay so I'll bring her."

"And I'll stop by after I'm done and if she wants to leave, I can take her with me."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Okay." She smiled at him one last time before exiting the room.

The last three weeks had flown by in a blur. She hadn't even expected to stay that long but when she started looking for an apartment Justin flipped out. He reminded her that she needed to be taken care of and he wanted to make sure that Jonathan wouldn't be able to hurt her if he did find her. She decided not to press charges. She didn't want Maddy to have to deal with the fact that her father was in jail. She hadn't seen him since and neither had Maddy. Justin hired a private tutor for her, and not only was she a few months ahead of her class but she was also learning French, as her mother spoke it fluently.

Rosa still didn't go to work, as she was still recovering but Justin had called his private trainer in to help Rosa's muscles out and it would help her recover quicker. She was never bored though, home almost all the time. She had the trainer, she also stayed with Maddy during her tutor lessons, cooking, cleaning, shopping, reading and a thousand other things she did, she was always doing something.

Justin had always been home for dinner, which she always prepared except a few times in which she wasn't feeling well and they called in. He always said hi to both of them in the morning before leaving to go to work and was always in early to tuck Maddy into bed. Whenever he went away, only for days at a time, he always brought Maddy and Rosa a littl gift and called everyday to see how they were doing. It was as if they were a family.

"Okay Maddy, let's take a break." Justin announced, taking her hand and leading her off set. Justin had arranged for the photographer to take some solo photos of Maddy.

"This is so much fun." She said excitedly, letting go of his hand and jumping in the air.

"Well you're doing wonderful, sweetie."

"Did you know I wanted to be a model, Juju." She ran and plopped down on his sofa.

"Ya, your mom told me."

"Mommy could be a model too, couldn't she?"

"If she wanted to, ya. She's very beautiful." Maddy giggled.

"You think mommy's beautiful." She repeated giggling, covering her face with her hands.

"And I think you are adorable." He stood over her. "Guess what time it is?" He asked grinning widely.

"Lunch time?" She asked innocently.

"No, it's..." He raised his hands over her.

"No." She shrieked, giggling.

"Tickle time." And he attacked. His hands flew to her little tummy, tickling away. She giggled loudly, trying to get away.

"No...no more....please....Curly..." She shouted inbetween giggles. Justin lifted her in his arms and continued to tickle her as he brought her to his room where there was food waiting for them. He tossed her onto the couch.

"Never again." She warned him, her eyes full of mischief.

"Sure, sure. I'm gonna wash my hands. Don't go anywhere."

"I won't." She promised, watching his retreating figure head into the washroom.

"Hey hunny." Rosa lightly knocked on the door.

"Hi mommy."

"Sweetie why are you so red?"

"He tickled me." Maddy said. Rosa placed her hands on her hips.

"Oh did he?" Maddy nodded. "Well mommy is going to have to teach him a lesson, isn't she?" Maddy nodded again, giggled. Rosa walked over quietly to the washroom door, standing where she wouldn't be seen when he came out.

She waited patiently as Maddy looked on with anticipation on her face.

"So Maddy what do---AHHHH!" Rosa went right for the place he couldn't stand to be tickled; just behind his armpits. She continued her assualt as Justin tried to run from her. Maddy was getting so much pleasure out of them.

"Stop....Rosa....Rosa....honestly.....you know.....I hate it." He shouted inbetween laughter and catching his breath.

"Revenge is...uh....sweet." She adjusted the saying for a certain little person still in the room. Justin tripped on his shoe and fell on the couch, Rosa going too fast to stop landed on top of him.

She couldn't contain herself she burst out laughing.

"I got you good." She announced, placing her weight on her arms.

"I hate you." He stated, still regaining his breath. She pushed her hair away from her face.

"Now your face is beet red." She laughed as Justin attmepted to glare at her.

"Not for long." He flipped them over quickly, and began tickling Rosa's tummy. But nothing happened. "Your not ticklish?"

"No." She grinned widely. They had forgotten that Maddy was still standing in the door with a couple other people, watching Justin and Rosa on the couch. Justin's long body covered hers easily.

"I think you're beautiful." He stated. She turned away as a blush crept all over her face. "Now who's beet red." He whispered in her ear. "Revenge is sweet." She could feel the breath from his lips on her ear, as it trailed her jawline to her lips. He lowered his face as she leaned up slightly and their lips met. The passion was undeniable, as Rosa arms wrapped themselves around Justin's neck and their lips moulded together.

"Ohhhh Mommy and Justin are kissing." Maddy said giggling loudly. Justin pulled back slightly and stared at Rosa's angelic face, then at Maddy who was grinning widely.

He slowly stood up, helping Rosa up too. She adjsuted her clothes and brushed off her jeans.

"Um I came to see if you guys wanted to go out for some lunch?" Rosa asked, uncertain of what to say.

"Actually, uh we have food here." Justin stuttered, still feeling the effects of the kiss.

"Uh okay, I'll just, I'll go then."

"Mommy stay for lunch." Rosa asked. "Please."

"Okay sweetie, I'm just going to wash up."

"And we'll just grab you some utensils and stuff. I'll take Maddy."

Rosa nodded then walked into the washroom. Justin took Maddy's hand and walked out of the room.

"You kissed mommy Justin." Maddy said grinning. He didn't reply, so she kept right on going. "Did you like kissing mommy, Curly?" He still didn't answer. "Okay, don't talk to me. But I think you did."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki