Certain Circumstances by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 60
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 2

Justin looked at his watch. It was just reaching two o’clock by the time they reached Orlando. If he remembered correctly she said she had to be back for 3:15. It seems like she had some time to kill.

“Thank God! It’s so nice to see Orlando. What time is it? About 3:00?” She wondered.

“Nope.” Justin smiled.

“Am I late? Is it past 3:15?” She panicked.

“No, its only 2:00. We have an hour and 15 minutes to kill.”

“You’re not serious? How fast were you going?”

“Hey I followed the speeding limit…sorta…I didn’t speed like crazy, just like every other driver out there.”

“Hey some people follow ALL speeding limits.”

“Then people must hate driving behind you.”

“That’s just too bad for them, I’ve been very careful since I turned 17.”

“You’re very cautious, aren’t you?”

“Yes very. I have reasons to be.”

“And they are?”

“I’d rather not discuss them.”

“No problem, so what do you feel like?”

“What do you mean?”

“Coffee, ice cream, food?”

“Oh I have no idea; I’ll just have some coffee.”

“Coffee it is.” He agreed, turning in the direction of his favorite coffee store.

~~~~~~~~~

“Montee’s!” Her eyes glowed starring at the little coffee shop. “I love this place, how did you know?” She asked, smiling like a child.

“I didn’t, it’s just my favorite place to get coffee.”

“Well it only serves the best coffee in the states. Come on, let’s go.” She quickly got out of the passenger seat and tapped her foot as she waited for him. “Oh you Americans take so long.” She grabbed his hand and pulled his to the shop. He laughed.

“So what are you gonna get?” Justin asked as they were in front of the line.

“Only the finest. Britain’s Brew.”

“Hmmm, I haven’t had Britain’s Brew before, is it good?” Justin wondered looking over his shoulder as she stood just a few inches behind him.

“If I remember correctly I did just say it was the finest.” She smiled.

“But what if I ordered it and decide its not the finest?” He asked, a smiling waiting to appear.

“Well then you’re going to have one hell a fight on your hands.” She lightly punched his lower back.

“Okay, okay I get it.” He turned towards the girl at the counter. “Two of the Britain’s Brew.”

“With cream or without?” Justin stood there wondering then looked over his shoulder at Rosa.

“Oh definitely with cream, do you not want to enjoy it?” She laughed lightly in his ear.

“Cream for both. Do you want anything else?” She shook her head no. “And that is everything.”

“Eleven fifty-seven.”

“Go find us a table and I’ll bring them over.”

“Okay.” She walked away onto the far end of the balcony. Justin handed the girl the money.

“Uh … um sir?” She said looking down at the counter.

“Oh I’m sorry didn’t I give you enough.” She nodded her head yes. “What’s the problem then?” He asked softly.

“Can I have … um an autograph?” He smiled lightly.

“Sure, no problem. You don’t have to be shy. I’m just a guy buying coffee.” She handed him a piece of paper and a pen. Justin signed it and left a little note.

“Thank you so much, you don’t understand how much this means to me.”

“It’s cool.”

“Here your drinks.” Justin took them, smiled at her and then walked to the balcony. He sat down and placed Rosa’s drink in front of her.

“That little cashier girl is sweet on you.” Rosa stated, taking a small sip of her coffee as if testing it.

“She’s what, sweet on me?” Justin asked, mixing his coffee with a straw.

“You know is fond of you, has a crush on you. Obviously she likes you.” Rosa waited for him to comment but he didn’t. “You seem like you don’t mind.”

“I don’t.”

“It seems as if you’re used t o that kind of behavior around you. I mean you are an attractive man but she seems awe stricken like you’ve just made her life worth while.”

“Well what can I say.” Justin smiled.

“Okay there stud, no need to get all confident.”

“If think you mean cocky.” He corrected laughing a little.

“And the difference between the two?”

“Well confident means you’re happy with yourself and cocky means you think everyone wants you and likes you.”

“Oh well, you learn something new everyday.”

“Yep I guess so. So Rosa, how old are you?”

“I’m 22. Turning 23 in January. And yourself?”

“I’m 21. Turning 22 in January.” He smiled as he watched her smile.

“A young lad, you are.”

“Well then a young gal you are.” She nodded her head agreeing.

The conversation between the two flowed. They talked about movies, theatre, the US, Britain and a bit about each other. They both seemed to avoid talking about themselves.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki