Certain Circumstances by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 60
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"Justin this would be amazing publicity. Justin Timberlake: Family man. People will eat it up."

"Shut up Jeff. You put Rosa or Maddy's name in the press and I'll sue you for every penny I've ever given you and more."

"But Justin, this is great stuff. You could milk so much money off this."

"Fuck off Jeff." He dismissed one of his promptors and headed towards the parking lot. He was gonna record here but Jeff put him in a bad mood all he wanted to do was go home and see Rosa and Maddy.

Go home to Rosa and Maddy. That sounded a little strange, as if he was a family man. Rosa and Maddy had been there for a little more than a month and he loved having them at his house. It was so nice to have someone to go home too.

The house which was once huge and quiet seemed smaller and loud. Well it was definitely loud. Maddy was laughing half the time and if she wasn't, Rosa was. Music would blared, cartoons would be on screen, full blast. Maddy had begun to have a few friends over. The house was lively. This was something he always wanted.

He parked in the drive way behind Rosa BMW and headed for the back yard when he heard Maddy's loud giggles. He walked around to the backyard, only to see a guy throw Maddy into the pool. Rosa watched on laughing.

Who the hell was this guy? Coming to his house? Him and Rosa had agreed that they should date other people after the kiss but so soon? He hadn't even thought about anyone else yet. He still wanted to date Rosa, though he wasn't saying it.

"Justin!" Maddy squealed. Rosa and her guest turned to look at him as Maddy got out of the pool and began running to him.

He caught her as she jumped into his arms, and she held on tightly soaking his tee shirt easily.

"What have you been doing all day, Madster?" Justin asked, using the new nickname for her that only he could use.

"Well, me and mommy after tutoring went to the grocery store..."

"Wait, Rosa brought you to the grocery store?" Justin wondered. Now that was a challenge.

"Uh huh but then we saw Lucas, so we all came back here."

"And who's Lucas?" Justin asked, watching Rosa and Lucas converse as they slowly made their way over to him.

"Uh grandmommy's brother's uncle, dog's son?" Maddy answered, having not idea what she was talking about.

"Okay sure." He turned to look at Maddy and Lucas. "Hey guys, whats up?"

"Justin, this is my cousin Lucas, from England. Lucas this is Justin Timberlake, a very good friend of Maddy and I."

"Great meeting you mate. I've had my knickers in a bunch wondering what these two have been up too. My little sis would be over the moon if she knew I was chatting you up right now." Justin glanced over at Rosa and smiled. He could hardly understand what this guy was saying. What language was he speaking? Knickers? Over the moon? Rosa didn't talk like him.

"Nice meeting you too. I hope your enjoying your visit to America. How long are you here for?"

"Well thats why I made this little visit, Laura's getting married." He smiled broadly. Rosa gasped, covering her mouth.

"No, not little Laura."

"Rosa she's three years older than you." Justin gave Rosa a side ways glance.

"Ya but I'm taller. I can't believe that footballer proposed."

"Well he has and they are planning it for next month, quick and quiet. They don't want a media storm. So I'm dropping by invites to the few poeple here in Orlando that Laura knows."

"That's great, I'm, so excited."

"It'd be no problem if you wanted to bring Justin with you. If he's not too busy or anything."

"We'll check his schedule." Rosa answered before he did.

"And one more thing, I called your house and Jonathan said you weren't living there anymore. Are you two separated or what? And you know are you and you know, you know." He slightly nodded his head towards Justin. She glanced over at Justin and he had the cutest confused look on his face.

"Um, no we not. I actually filed for an annulment just a few days ago."

"Really?" Lucas and Justin both asked.

"Um ya, and so Justin is being a great friend by letting me and Maddy stay here but who knows how long that will last."

"A long time." Maddy chimed in. "Go tell Missy that I live in a mansion, okay Lucas?" Justin laughed.

"I promise Maddy."

"Who's Missy?" Justin wondered.

"She's my sister's daughter. She only a year younger than Maddy. They are two cute for words when they are together."

"You'd love her Justin. She's like another me." Maddy announced feeling rather confident.

"Oh no, not another you." He picked her up and threw her into the center of the pool. When she emerged from the water she went into a giggling fit.

"Well I actually need to be on my way and make a few more invites, but Rosa call Laura by Friday, to let her know how many seats and stuff, 2 or 3."

"No problem Lucas, it was wonderful seeing you. Tell everyone I'll see them soon."

"No problem, great meeting you mate. Take care of my girls."

"No problem."

After Lucas left, Justin decided to make dinner for Rosa and Maddy and out recording off until later tonight.

"No, no, no. You can't help." Justin warned covering his pot from Rosa's way.

"But you really look like you need it." She inisisted, placing her hands on his waist, trying to move him.

"Well if you keep distracting me, all we are going to be eating is burnt food." He said, looking over his shoulder at her.

"Distracting? How could I possibly be distracitng?" She scoffed, folding her arms over her chest, leaning on the counter, only a foot away from him.

"Well, for starts...your eyes-"

"Now what about them?" Rosa inquired, leaning ever so closer.

"Hmm...they could possibly be the most beautiful blue eyes that I have ever seen. And you flutter them this really cute way without noticing....just like now." He grinned.

"I did not." She shrieked, giggling.

"I told you, you didn't know when you do it. And you just did...again."

"Oh please." She lightly slapped his shoulder. "But I actually did want to talk to you about something."

"Continue."

"About this wedding..." She began.

"Ah the wedding..."

"Ya, I'd love to bring you, if you really wanted to come and you could find time in schdeule." She spoke rather nervously, looking more at the food then him.

"Well I'd love to go, if you really did want me there Rosa. If you don't its fine." He responded trying to make her less nervous. She was getting really fidgety.

"No, its not that I don't want you there, I'd love to bring you. It's just my family will all be there and I know how you have to keep a low profile."

"Well he plays football, right? And he wants to keep it quite so I'm guessing it won't be bad."

"It shouldn't." She agreed.

"So I'll go if you ask me."

"Okay good. So it's settled, you'll come."

"Only if you ask." Justin insisted grinning.

"Are you honestly going to make me ask?"

"No, not really but who's this guy? What's his name?"

"Alan Smith, have you ever heard of him?"

"No."

"Well do you watch football?"

"Ya, not everyday but I know a lot of players. What team does he play for?"

"Manchester United, my favourite."

"What? That's not a team. Are you sure he plays football?"

"I'm positive, I've met him. Are you sure you watch football?"

"Pretty sure, Rosa. Disfigured brown ball, tossed in the air, score touchdowns."

"What?! That's not football. Round little circular ball, kicked on the ground, shoot into a net. Score goals, not touchdowns." She corrected.

"Ew that's soccer Rosa, not football." Her eyes lit up as if she made a huge discovery.

"Oh football for me is soccer for you. Hardly anyone is England plays your kind of football. We hate it."

"Well us Americans hate soccer."

"That's because you all have no taste." She countered, smiling at him over her shoulder.

"I'd say, I have a bit of taste." He stated, looking her in the eye.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki