Certain Circumstances by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 60
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


I know it's short ladies, sorry, but I just had to update even if it isn't a long one. Next one will be longer, promise. REVIEW!!!

"What about this?" She asked, holding up a pale pink dress against her body. "Ew no never mind. No one in England would be caught in that." She tossed it aside without waiting for Justin's answer. "This!" She held up another dress. "No this colour, gross! How do I own this stuff? Honestly what has living in America done to my fashion sense?"

He had been laying on her bed watching her rummage through her closet for something to wear to the wedding. Did he mention he had been sitting here for more than a half hour.

He leaned up on his elbows watching her more intently, now she wasn't even caring about his opinion. She'd ask but toss it aside before he respsonded. It didn't matter, they would have all looked great but she was really worried.

It had been a while she she had last seen her family. Justin had known her almost four months and she never went to England. And things would be different this time, she wasn't with Jonathan anymore and she was bringing international superstar Justin Timberlake.

He had already arranged it. Everything was a go. They were set to leave in 4 days and would be staying a week. "I have a suggestion."

"I become terribly ill and we have to cancel." She suggested. He stood up smiling and casually walked over to her. He placed his hands on her hips, loving the sparkle she got in her eyes when he touched her.

"As good as an idea as that is, I was thinking maybe we change our flight to a few days earlier, and we can do a little shopping there. You can get a new dress."

"Could we?" She asked innocently, but he saw that sparkle in her eye.

"We could!"

"Really? You'd change the plans just so I could buy a dress?" She looked up into his eyes.

He rubbed his hands up and down her arms. "If it stops you from making a bigger mess that I'm going to have to help clean, yes."

"Really?" She squealed. He nodded. She giggled and jumped into his arms. "Great, because the selection I have is an utter disaster."

He pulled away from her. "Well I'm just going to make the new arrangements and then we'll get some take out." She quickly agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He pulled his baseball cap lower and nudged his sunglasses higher as he walked into the audiotorium. He took a seat near the front so she would be sure to see him. It was her last performance before they left. Rosa couldn't make it because she had to finish some last minute things at work so he promised to watch Maddy's dance recital.

The group consisted of 6 girls all pretty much equal in height, and in appearance. When they walked onto the stage he wasn't sure which was was Maddy until he saw her bright smile once she noticed him. He gave her a thumbs up and small wave.

The performance lasted about an hour. Each girl doing a solo set, and two group sets. It was obivous that Maddy was much further ahead of her dance class, her solo set was much more advanced then any other one.

He was leaning against the back door, waiting for her to come. He stood up straight when he noticed her curls bouncing up and down as she ran up the aisle to him. He croutched down, scooped her into his arms and swirled her around.

"You were amazing Maddy."

"Really?"

"Yep, you know what I think this calls for?" Her eyes brightened, just the way her mother's did. She knew what he was referring too. "Super sundaes."

"Yah." She cheered. Justin put her back down on the ground and she took his hand as he led them to the car. Maddy said bye to many people as they walked through the parking lot.

"Excuse me, Maddy, just wait a minute." Justin and Maddy both turned around and noticed Maddy's dance teacher approaching them. "You forgot this sweeite." She said and handed Maddy a sweater.

"Thanks Jessie." Justin watched Jessie through his dark glasses, as she was starring at him. He hoped she wouldn't recognize him. He'd guess she was in her mid to late twenties.

"So you must be the new man?"

"Um I guess."

"Maddy's been escatic lately at dance practice. She can't stop talking about you. Isn't that right Maddy?"

"Yep. Can we get our sundaes now J?" He nodded.

"I'm Justin, it's nice meeting you but me and Maddy got a little date."

"Jessica, hope you have fun."

"Thanks." She began walking away then turned back around.

"Oh Maddy have a great time in England."

"Thanks Jessie." Maddy watched her dance teacher leave until, Justin grabbed her waist and lifted her into the air. She giggled.

"Maddy, we have to go home quick. We're leaving to London later tonight and we have to pack your stuff." Immediately at the word 'pack' her eyes brightened. She loved packing, she also loved travelling.

"Yah! Are you gonna help me Justin?"

"Sure, me and your mommy can both help you." He adjusted her seatbelt, making sure it fit well.

"Okay. So your gonna meet grandfather and grandmother tomorrow?" She asked, but Justin just thought how weird Maddy sounded saying 'grandfather' and 'grandmother' it was just so prim and proper. He thought that they'd have a cute nickanme to, as Maddy loved to give them to everyone she knew.

"Well not tomorrow, we're gonna do a bit of shopping first so your mommy can buy a dress and then we'll meet everyone."

"Your my mommy's date right?" He looked at her in the rearview mirror. She was just full of questions today.

"Um...ya I guess I am." He answered unsure of what to say.

"Ya, thats what I thought. I don't have a date." He chuckled, she was only 6.

"Don't worry you'll have tons of dates when your older Maddy." That was for sure. Guys were going to be all over her.

"But if your mommy's date, doesn't that mean your her boyfriend? Because aren't you supposed to go on dates with your boyfriend?"

"Um..."

"Ya you are. So I think you might be mommy's boyfriend. Do you want to be mommy's boyfriend?"

"Ya, I would." He answered honestly. He really did. He knew she was scared because of what happened with Jonathan and because she didn't want Maddy to get attached to him and them have them break up. But Maddy was already attached to him, and he was attached to her, he was also attached to Rosa.

"Are you gonna be my new daddy Justin?"


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki